Skip to content

Rankwyz reviews?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Hi guys, I'm considering getting Rankwyz.com. I'm wondering if anyone is using it and what your thoughts are about it.

I would think this would complement GSA nicely. Rankwyz controls your 1st Tier and GSA hits your first tier.

Thanks!

Comments

• I am actually a member. Its a bit clunky to me manually doing it in RW, but I just ordered 400 blogs from them and will see how that goes and report back
  • Great. Please do feedback. I'm interested to know how it goes. Thanks.
  • Haven't tried this one but it exists as well, http://www.fcsnetworker.com/
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2013
    I use Rankwyz and it's a bit hit and miss.  Seem to be having on/off issues with scaling of their service as they become more popular.  Interface is not very intuitive, but they do produce lots of help videos and in general if you need to contact them, they are very helpful.

They also have an app which allows you to feed your Rankwyz posts into SER (Although I haven't used as yet)

Downside:
    Their auto scraped / spun content is pap, and unless you are going to set up your blogs manually its another expense on top of your membership...

I've had more success with Rankwyz when I set the blogs to post 1-3 times a week and leave them for about 6 months and then come back to them and start linking out.

Used FCS when it was a Ubot bot and although the features were ahead of what others were doing then, it was bad.  At best you'd get 6 or 7 sites live out of a list of 25.  However, their new service appears to be v good, although I've not used it as yet..
  • FCS is the best high pr web 2.0 account creator and submitter, hands down. 
  • @yougotmymoney how many Web2.0 do they have?
  • 30+ I just created 31 fresh web 2.0 accounts.
  • Better than SEnuke? BLASPHEMY :D
  • senuke is str8 garbage, the web 2.0's suck, most of the platforms now are high pr web 2.0 profiles/forum profiles/pligg and social network sites, def not worth $150/mo, not even worth $15/mo at this point.
  • molchomolcho Germany
    My experience with RankWyz, i have 750 blogs run at the moment, in 10 Categories.

The work within the platform is a minimal learning curve very easy and fast, you can create campaigns quickly, the texts examined by the platform, on the basis of self-defined keywords and insert the videos, pictures and banners made ​​quickly.

The existing texts are not really to use for Tier1. This should be checked manually or keep ready with another provider. It can also be done bulk uploads of their own texts.

There is a tool which one can import the URLs of the individual projects, to GSA SER, about this tool then I build backlinks to my blogs

My approach to build stable blogs.

4-8 weeks only texts with images and videos, texts 2-4 / week, then max. 1 link / week, after a further 4-8 weeks, you can increase to 2 links per week.

start after 2 weeks to build slow backlinks with GSA SER

With this method, I have a survival rate of 80-90% after 10-12 weeks for my blogs.
  • Thanks for the feedback guys.

Molcho, do you buy blogs from them or you create them manually?

When you get your blogs, are they customized - like the first post on wordpress deleted?

You're using those blogs as your Tier 1 am I right? If so, what texts do you use? You seem to say you don't use the existing text that the program gets for you for Tier 1. Does that mean you pay for them to be written?

Is the PR high after 8 weeks or so?
  • yougotmymoney, I have FCS Networker but the bot. I haven't used it for a while. And then recently I realized there's a web version. I have the lifetime license to the bot. Is there a difference now? What's the difference? As a lifetime purchaser of FCS Networker bot, am I entitled to use the web-based version? What's the difference between the two? Thanks!
  • why not ask those questions to the developers directly?
  • molchomolcho Germany
    i buy a mix from the site and i have 2 sellers on fiveer, and yes the first post is deleted.

and another yes, i pay for the articles and spun them, that give me a high uniqueness for my first Tier.

and a high PR? Google gives updates on PR and about 8 weeks there is a update or not, that has nothing to do with your rankings, you can rank with a PR1 between PR 4 or PR 5 Sites, you must have relevant backlinks, thats the best at the moment, and we will see what the next google animal brings.
  • @molcho, would you mind sharing your fiverr sellers? Just started with RankWyz and looking to expand my web 2.0's.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2013
    @Mitch they are doing a survey at the mo where if you complete it they'll give 50 free blogs:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RFGBVZ8
  • molchomolcho Germany
    edited April 2013
    @mitch you have a PM and its right you can have 50 free blogs at the moment, and the price of the blogs are the same as fiverr, when you buy at rankwyz
  • edited April 2013
    @davbel thx yes was on that one as soon as I got their email! :)

@molcho many thanks for the PM. Any benefit to using either RankWyz or your fiverr guys over the other?

Which of the platforms do you go for or do you just mix them up randomly?

Thanks again for everyone's help, nice to be part of such a caring, sharing community.

:D
  • Mix them up randomly to have a better profile mix.  Stay away from edublogs if you can as these take much more work to maintain...
  • @molcho Can you pm the fiverr sellers. Thanks
  • molchomolcho Germany
    @scorpio PM is on the way
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited April 2013
    I haven't heard of them before. But they only have 2 Likes.. and their homepage still says 2012.... 

• im starting to doubt RankWyz now actually.

seemed like a great idea.

I bought into the membership monthly and have been a member for 2-3 months now at ~$45 a month, so about $135 in. I tried to make my own accounts but I got impatient and decided to do the "Done for you" service where they create, setup, and do the content for you and do a replacement of any lost blogs within 5 days.

I paid about $180 to get 400 blogs done in 5 days TAT and they went to about 8-9 days TAT so they gave me 500 blogs instead. 2-3 days afterward, only about 160 are working or taking posts. At slightly less more then 33% working, I am a bit pissed that I am now over $300 into the system and only have 33% of my networking working that was created by the people that should know better then anyone how to do this.

I know they say they will replace them, which I havent asked for yet. However, I am at the feeling that once they replace these in the next few days, the same thing will happen and their replacements will get deleted/banned as well which will leave it past the 5 day period and with a network of only 160-ish blogs.
  • edited April 2013
    @eliquid please ask them why this happened and your concerns expressed in post above and keep us informed as to their response.

I am also into their system all be it at the testing stage, but would like to see their reaction.
  • My own opinion is waste of money. why?, because web 2 properties constantly changing and updating and they are so clever to noticed automation system (and they HATE it) so sooner and later your blogs can be deleted.
    I have one already deleted due to automation system suspect.

• My linkbuilder uses ZennoPoster for Tier1 platforms. He makes custom templates for registration and posting.
    If you have a programmer's mindset and a lot of time to learn, give it a try, they have a demo. Fricking awesome tool.

Just watch videos of this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/dexlabseo
    And watch their official videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZennoLab
  • edited June 2013
    I know this is an old thread but I'm replying as a 'more recent' user experience so that when people come in from search engines - they have a fresh opinion. Obviously, I have a lot of various Web 2.0 tools. In my current tool box: Senuke, serobot,SEO link robot, fcs networker, and rankwyz I've also used: Link wheel bandit, magic submitter, zennoposter templates Of all of the tools I have used so far Rankwyz is the best, no questions asked. I've also put my money where my mouth is as I'm using their $4xx per month agency plan! While I've only begun using fcs networker I can tell you that it only has about half of the features of rankwyz and the finished product doesn't look nearly as good as the same article posted via rankwyz using rankwyz's vastly superior images and link inclusion. In addition, limiting users to 15-30k posts per month really gets in the way of trying to run an auto blog network, but that's not a problem with rankwyz. In addition, rankwyz is supposed to be releasing a bookmarking system while fcs networker has no plans on adding that to their system. Either one of these two tools however are superior to all of the 'last generation' posters like senuke. As To the comments about web 2.0's being no good, the reasons given are laughable and newb at best. Of course the sites will change - that's why you pay someone to update the templates for you and that goes for any of these services. In the end, rankwyz delivers a superior product when compared to any of its counterparts. I think you've got to be a little crazy not to love it. In addition you will want to get a content tool to use with it. I use content foundry, but I'm sure Kontent machine would be fine as well. Take care, GOY
  • hi GOY, any drawback for rankwyz?
    you know i am making web2.0 right? hope you can give me some feature you want.
  • i do not get it. rankwyz limit the daily post. why they do such limit? they sunmit manually? 410$ is crazy isn't it? what you get for a fee monthly 410$?
    and senuke or ms not give ? at least they do not limit posts.