Skip to content

buyproxies.org - proxy-hub.com - proxy51.com - squidproxies MY Proxy Reviews for you

13»

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    Yes, go to buyproxies.org and get 10 semi-private proxies. That's perfect for starting out. I have 30 semi-private, and you can build a ton of links. You will build a ton of links with 10 proxies, especially with just one or two sites.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited October 2013
    EDIT: ok, I already found answer here but can't delete the post, sorry ;)
  • I'd rather use public proxies (which suck) than squid proxies (which are the worst around).   I just started using GSA after a year or so off, purchased 25 squid proxies, had them all USA based, someone complained about a profile I made on a dolphin site, and squid switched all my proxies to a Romian IP because of the complaint.  I cancelled immediately and got a refund.  I wouldn't recommend them to my cat if it surfed the internet. 
  • proxy-n-vpn.com are good for me. I have some good experience with them.
  • @ron  hi,i am a newbie, i use SER on my home pc, could you please tell me should i use proxies ?
    cause i can change my home pc ip as i like,
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Yes, I would highly recommend (at least to start off with) 10 semi-dedicated private proxies. Don't use public proxies - horrible results.

Any other decent SEO software requires proxies to operate properly, so if this new to you, trust me, you will always have multiple products (like scrapebox, etc.) that need those proxies. It is a necessary small investment if you want to play ball.
  • edited November 2013
    I have 10 semi private proxy from buyproxies.org recently. I use it for search engine and submission. But i notice on the gsa message board say that some or most of the 10 private proxy block by some search engine.

I have request the buyproxies.org change the private proxy for me for 2 time already but i still saw the message that some or most the 10 private proxy block by some search engine.

Any idea is that really banned by the search engine or just temporary block by search engine?
  • edited June 2014
    I have bought GSA SER yesterday. I don't want to use any VPS. I am planning to buy 10 proxies from buyproxy.org. Please suggest me good settings (threads, HTML timeout, etc). For example: If I want to submit my website to 500 social bookmarking sites then what will the expected time for scraping these sites, submitting and verifying 500 backlinks?
  • divdaldivdal USA
    edited February 2015

all the companies listed above are selling only shared proxies, they lie their customers about their private proxies.

You buy private proxies and you get shared instead, why to buy dedicated when you can buy directly shared ones, is the same thing when you think about the companies reviewed above.

all the GSA users do a simple test, just talk together on skype and compare your list of "dedicated proxies" got from the same provider and you will what I'm talking about, most of the proxies will be the same.

SO I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY OF THIS COMPANIES

SQUIDPROXIES.COM

BUYPROXIES.ORG

PRIVATEPROXIES.NET

EZPROXIES.COM

MYPRIVATEPROXY.NET

INSTANTPROXIES.COM

CHANGEMYIP.COM

RED-PROXY.NET

• ronron SERLists.com
    @s4nt0s - This guy just joined 20 minutes ago. Please apply the ban hammer. Thanks.
  • divdaldivdal USA
    edited February 2015
    @ron what i did wrong ? explain
    i'm not promoting anything, i just related the simple facts that you pay for dedicated proxies and you get shared proxies instead, and everybody knows it.
    Like i wrote in my post, compare your list of "dedicated proxies" with one of your friends and you will see what I'm talking about.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @divdal - I see you changed your post. Ok.
  • Ive always have good results with proxybonanza
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @divdal so which service would u use then ??
  • privacy proxy is easy to verify,  just search it ip in Google, and you will see...  :D