Skip to content

Safe amount of links submitted per day in your view?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Sup guys

I have not owned the GSA for very long at all, I would like to learn what a safe amount of links to submit on my websites campaign a day would be.

My plan is to use -> articles/video/web 2.0/social networks/social bookmarks <- has anyone shared any type of guide on safe amounts of submissions please.

Any help would be very appreciated indeed as I'm a newbie with this tool and don't want to over do it when using it.

Regards

Comments

• Difficult question as there are many variables you need to take into account e.g. how new the domain is, how difficult the niche is etc etc.

Most of my sites have been around for at least a year and have had previous links built to them, so I normally start my T1 with about 50-100 submissions per day, which depending on the project settings will result in about 1/3rd of the submissions becoming verified links.

After a couple of weeks, I'd start to increase the number of daily submissions every couple of weeks and usually start a 2nd tier.

If it were a brand new domain / site, I'd start with a lot less - perhaps 10-20 subs a day for the first 2-3 weeks and then build up slowly from there.

@Ozz, @ron and others have posted detailed project / campaign setups:

• OK my advice if you haven't been building links to your domain is to start with 15 +/-7 submitted per day. This equates to between 8 and 23 links per day. Why such a broad spread? Because it looks more natural IMO
  • Thanks a lot guys this will help me a lot nice one :)
  • I am thinking about that for months...... I keep it to approx  20 submis per domain (including subpages) on new sites.
  • edited March 2013
    for my projects (and they're are successfully ranking for months) i do 5k backlinks for one day - that's all.
  • it doesnt really matter about link velocity because things trend and get loads of links and then stop.... (i think anyway)... more about how good the links are
  • 1/3 of submissions become verified? What platforms are you guys using o-o