Skip to content

What is the best indexer for Web2.0 you guys can recommend?

2»

Comments

• $1.2 for 200 urls. Something must be wrong with the software. Basically, this indexer does not do anything special. It just uses FireFox (via Selenium) to submit the link to https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url

Each link submitted, it will cost you 1 Google No Captcha. 2captcha costs $2.9 / 1000 urls. So for 200 urls it should only cost $0.6 using 2captcha and $0.44 using anti-captcha. 

And $39.99 / month is joking for a software that is coded once and sells forever (hardly need to update anything)
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited April 2017
    There's no avoiding captcha costs unfortunately, nor is there a way to index massive amount of URLs like this tool does in a short space of time, the application would need thousands of threads which would most likely make the tool hang and crash, it's just not a feasible method for the masses.

Not to blow my own trumpet, I think my service does a very reasonable job at indexing URLs for the price paid, the new system also uses captcha requests hence the reasoning(s) behind the slight increase in plan prices.
  • afkratienafkratien viet nam
    edited April 2017
    63 backlinks
    61 indexed and 2 - noindex after 2 days

i use my secret method . i use rankerx , gsa , scrapebox and xrumer for all tiers

my example backlinks: https://pastebin.com/45jrp989

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    @Afkratien Nice of you to share the links. Probably not a good idea though, as they lead a trail straight back to your money site.

I'm curious though as to the tool you used to build those links? Was that with rankerx?

Most of the links have DA40+ and appear to use the same theme and run on wordpress. I know the big G love wordpress, which may be the reason why so many of those links have indexed. But personally, i'd be worried about those link sources as tier 1 links, as they have a huge footprint on these sites. Very easy to detect.

• This is only a test . dont worry about my money site . it is like a pbn that i dont use more.

Yep i use rankerx
  • Roxette2020Roxette2020 Sarajevo
    edited November 2020
    I use GSA Ser for a year and I am very happy with your software. I get good results indexing my GSA Blasts using Web 2.0 Indexer. Have you tried it? 
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    I use GSA Ser for a year and I am very happy with your software. I get good results indexing my GSA Blasts using Web 2.0 Indexer. Have you tried it? 
    You just dug up a subject from 2017 ...
  • hello
    for the moment I can no longer find an indexing service that works.
    Their model has apparently become obsolete.
    For the moment in 15 days no results.
    I keep you informed