Skip to content

[ASK] BuyProxies.org VS Proxy-Hub Vs Errsy

2»

Comments

• I just bought 10 dedicated proxys from buyproxies.
    9/10 were on blacklists.
    asked support via mail. 1 hour later I got 10 clean dedicated...

Asked proxy-hub the same. They did not understand my answer :-(

still, connection speed are nearly the same from both companies.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

There are discount codes on the net for up to 15% off Proxy Hub

Which brings the price down considerably

I use 40 shared a month, which costs a few dollars more than 30 from the other place

• Location of proxies were considered during the 2nd batch I received from Proxy-Hub.....which still didn't help.
  • GSA needs to start providing proxies ;)

then it will solve this question once and FOR ALL
  • edited March 2013
    well, to be honest... maybe thats one reason of success vs. failure. I test and make my own experience... reminds me about LeeG....

I tested both: 10 semi + 10 private from proxy hub, and 10 private from buyproxies.

proxy-hub: cheap, server ok, support is slow... simple dead proxy tickets takes 3+ days ......
    buyproxies: fast servers, very fast response time for ticket..

response time one to another are equal..

I got pre-banned proxies from buyproxies, wrote a mail, 2 hours later got clean unbanned private proxies..

great..

still proy hub is cheaper with 15% monthly discount..

The trick to get better response from Proxy Hub is to add them to your skype contacts

The guy is in India, so take that into consideration if you try getting support

Skype id: Proxy.hub

• na...... afghanistan i thought?
  • he is from pakistan
  • I really appreciate buyproxies, 1've 100 dedicate proxies and when some are off the replace them.
    I'm looking for proxies in France only because I scrap the French Search engines, do you have suggestions ?
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Don't forget to mention that proxy-hub has a bandwidth limit on their proxies :/
  • after few days with my 100 private proxies from buyproxies.org I have only 4 good. I send them a screencopy and get 100 new proxies. they're expensive but they answer me quickly

Proxy Hub don't have a band width limit

Never had a problem with them and the way I abuse them 24 / 7

• edited May 2013
    I'm using both buyproxies and proxy-hub.

With buyproxies, sometimes proxy servers go down and I need to make a ticket to tell them about that, got replaced a few times, and everytime I submit a ticket, I got a response in less than 4 hrs.

With proxy-hub, I also added his skype, notified him about it. But anytime I want to replace proxies due to blacklisted, or slow/dead, they took around 36hrs to reply, and sometimes they rejected to replace because I listed in the usage note as scrapebox, so I can't use them for GSA and they won't replace because those IPs are listed on stopforumspam... So be careful when you list your purpose for using their proxies. If you listed using them for scrapebox, then you won't get replacement if you state your proxies as blacklisted somewhere for posting backlinks, and vice versa...

I haven't tried errsy yet. But I'm currently happy with buyproxies. I'm using 250 buyproxies and 20 proxy-hub, my threads are 1500, rarely get download failed.
  • I tried proxies from buyproxies.org
    Premium or not, Proxy Cop always shows my real IP. Must be some hack.
  • @debi change your proxy checker then.
  • I was using Proxy Hub for a long time. even after a initial horrible experience.  and than lately the proxies I've been were absolute crap.  I asked for replacements sure enough they didn't even work.  Than asked for replacements again and Took them over 48 hours just respond to the ticket.  So, Now I'm rocking with Buy Proxies.  And so far they are a lot faster than Proxy-hub and tickets are responded to within a reasonable time.