Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Desert90 - Look at the bottom of the article manager tab and you will see your article settings for how many times you want each article to be submitted. You can click on the box to the right of that option that might say "per account" or "per site" and if you click it you can cycle through the different options.
  • @s4nt0s thanks for your reply. I think I did try with my proxies but I am not sure they are socks proxies. The thing is without proxy, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.

Could SEREmails be used for most/all of the SERengine v2 engines? If so I will just switch to it instead of spartanseo and using serengine email creator (mail.ru and inbox.eu)
  • Actually after reading about SERemails, I am not sure it will bring more because it is still recommended to use the mail.ru and inbox.eu. Other catchall + mail.ru+inbox.eu are working good so far I think.
    @xnseo - With the SEREmails premium subscription you aren't required to use inbox.eu or mail.ru because it comes with name@domain emails as well. 

BCZ web 2.0 is the only one that requires an alternative email because they only accept free emails. 

Just wanted to clarify that. :)
  • That is true and it could be worth the extra price.
    But is it fully supported by gsa? meaning automatic creation of premium emails during campaigns, max emails created by 24 hours, etc...
    Or we need to manually create new emails every day because there is a daily limit for premium emails with SERemails
  • Also the export/import account data doesn't work or I don't use the correct settings.
    I have a project that I use to create the web2.0. it is setup to only create one article per account. Later I create other projects and import the account data from the 1st project in them, this is to use the same accounts for multiple projects and have backlinks to different domains. THose new projects will have the following schedule posting so that each one effectively post only one article to each account

unfortunately this doesn't work. Ser will create one article per site and stop even though I have dozens of accounts per site it can post too. I keep getting 
    04:38:50: [ ] Attention! No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

And if I change the schedule posting by increasing the "maximum accounts per site", each project will try to create new accounts for each web 2.0 
    What I want here is for the new projects to use all the imported accounts only.

Any idea why it is behaving like that?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    with the settings on screenshot, you can as well dis able that all as it would have no effect. Anyway, if you import accounts, you should make sure it is just one account per site as else SER things there have been already too many accounts and not continue.
    @xnseoright now you create the premium emails on the site and copy them directly into GSA SER. It is very easy.

• @Sven in this case is there a way to import multiple accounts per site and post to all of them? or basically just many import accounts and post to them
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    I am having great success with the e-mail account creators.

With the other SEREngines I'm playing with for Web 2.0, I get a lot of:

20:22:33: [!] Proxy 186.46.94.18:1080 blocked on google
    20:22:38: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google for Competitor with query "xxx.com" -site:xxx.com

The proxies were freshly scraped and tested against Google in GSA-SER's Proxy Utility. But only seconds later, most fail with SEREngines, but then seem to continue to work with other Google scrapes thru SER.

Is there something I could do to get fewer of these blocked results? I have some verified posts, but relatively few, overall, using these engines.

I start  SEREngines as a separate GSE-SER run now. It's easier to see what's up in the logging, but the results are the same.  Lots and lots of blocked Google searches.
    @Deeeeeeee - SEREngines doesn't use Google at all? These are dedicated web 2.0's so as long as the proxies are anonymous and work with the web 2.0 sites you should be fine. If you're using scraped public proxies you most likely aren't going to get good results since public proxies are pretty unreliable.

You don't have any private/shared proxies you can use for web 2.0 posting? I don't test my proxies against Google when using them for SEREngines, I test against the anonymous test URL.
    edited November 2017
    Hey @s4nt0s...thanks for the reply. I'm baffled. I do have a pool of private dedicated proxies for posting, strictly.

The error messages always only list the public proxies I scrape and test against Google search that I use to scrape Google with GSA-SER, not the private ones I use for posting.

Do I have the project settings wrong, that SEREngines is trying to scrape Google at all??

[X] Analyse and post to competitor's backlinks is presently checked.

edited November 2017
    I have two test projects running.

The first had the checkbox checked as stated above.

The second one had this checked:

[X] Try to locate new URLs on no engine matches

I unchecked both of these now. Re-running to see what's up,,,
  • Is there a problem with inbox.eu? Sereneinges cant create emails!
    Thats what i got in the log:

12:54:08: [-] 1/1 registration failed (0, Connection refused) - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:54:08: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    12:56:16: [+] 1/1 matches engine Inbox.eu - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:56:16: [-] 1/1 SerEngines: OPEN_PAGE - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:56:16: [-] 1/1 SerEngines: failed with 0, Connection refused - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:56:16: [-] 1/1 registration failed (0, Connection refused) - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:56:16: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.
    12:58:22: [+] 1/1 matches engine Inbox.eu - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:58:22: [-] 1/1 SerEngines: OPEN_PAGE - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:58:22: [-] 1/1 SerEngines: failed with 0, Connection refused - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:58:22: [-] 1/1 registration failed (0, Connection refused) - https://www.inbox.eu/en/registration
    12:58:23: [+] 001 possible new Target URLs from present accounts.

Are my proxies banned? Or whats the problem?

@Deeeeeeee - Are you sure you only have SEREngines  web 2.0's or social profiles selected for that project and no other engines?

@Desert90 - Hmm, I'll have to ask James what that message means. If you've been hitting them hard its possible the proxies are blocked. 
    edited November 2017
    @s4nt0s: I re-checked and the only engines active on either project are the SERengines Web 2.0s. Both have all of the possible engines under this heading checked (bcz..tumblr..Xtgem).

I only have 20 verified links or so for each, after running them many, many days.

It seems that with those checkboxes deselected, the engines don't throw that error any more.

I can understand that a lot of what the SERengines may have been doing was wasting resources trying to locate "similar" URLs, which it obviously cannot, as these are hand-picked by you guys.

I'll report what it's doing after letting it run again a few times without those boxes checked.

edited November 2017
    No more of the Google message as before, now this error message:

2017-11-05 18:26: No targets to post to (no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)

This after running it for only a couple of minutes.

@Deeeeeeee What are your scheduled posting options set at? 20 verified links after a few days is extremely low. 

You're using inbox.eu, mail.ru and catchalls for emails? 2captcha for captcha solving? 
    edited November 2017
    I have posting options set to pause after 30 posts for 2400 minutes, and slightly different values for the second tst project.

I can just turn this off for now, anyway. I've not reached 30 in total yet for each project for all days I've run the engines (weeks)!

I am using only the .ru emails. Last time I checked, the .eu emails weren't working. I'll re-check again. Maybe it was a fluke.

I didn't set a catchall for this project yet. I can do that.

I also had options set to use 2captcha as the second choice.  I moved it up to first choice.

• @s4nt0s - do you have a list of the sites in SEREngines that create subdomains?

@Deeeeeeee : Google have a large list of blocked proxies. Most like that message is because it is blocked when trying to use 2captcha or something.

That error is something within GSA SER itself and not coming from SERE.

@Desert90 : That means your IP is blocked from access the site, or could be some kind of proxy issue.

@Londonseo : not an exact list sorry. If I get time I will go through them all and check which ones produce subdomains.

edited November 2017
    @s4nt0s - I ran the two web 2.0 SERE projects again with many .ru e-mails, and catchall as well.  Moved up 2captcha. Changed those options page settings like I said.

Still only one post. Finally got the GSA error msg that there are no targets to post to (no list, no scheduled posts, no engines...URL extraction). Even so, the log results are way different now. It wasn't doing this before.

It does this for every one of the Web 2.0s on the list that are checked off (all of them).
    Please tell me what I could do next. Thanks!!

So far I changed "skip sites with PR below 2" to off. But it seems only one site was ignored in that way...
    edited November 2017
    @Deeeeeeee

When running a SERengines project you shouldn't have any filters at all enabled. No country filter, PR filter, etc.

JobCreation failed: this means that the SEREngines plugin can't start. Try force re-installing it as sometimes it doesn't get installed correctly.

You can do that by clicking the "update" button next to your SEREngines API key in SER. 

The other reason you might get this error is the system being out of memory so make sure you're using thread management. Options > Submission > "automatically decrease threads on memory usage above x" and same for CPU.

If you need the ideal basic settings for a Web2.0 project, please have a read of http://serengines.com/tutorial
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for your patience. :) I really appreciate that you guys actually have such amazing support.   I've had many opposite experiences elsewhere.

Anyway...Removed all filters, even "bad words".

I also re-installed SEREngines.

This did not work.

I lowered the thread count to 1.  Too-high a thread count may have been one issue. Why? Because now each web 2.0 goes thru more steps before ultimately failing, whereas before, it was the brief few log entries for each as seen in the clip above.

So, I checked and it seems I may have had the wrong 2captcha account selected, one that is not active.  I removed that account from the Options menu.

I'll let you know what happens. Seems I have made multiple (!) errors in set-up.  Hope my many errors helped with testing. lol

So far, so good. It's working. Hopefully it keeps working.

If all is well, I'll up the thread count slowly, finding a safe upper limit for my system.

Ya, looks good now. THanks again, @s4nt0s. :)
    edited November 2017
    Hmm...I ran until it reached the end of the list.

Overall, created 4 for one project, 3 for another. Better than before, but I know not really right yet.

A lot of site-specific error msgs.

Should I be getting a link from each and every checked off Web 2.0 on the list, per project?
    @Deeeeeeee - Maybe you can send your support token ID and I'll forward to James so he can see what's going on with your project.

I would imagine either your proxies, emails or captcha is causing issues. If you have it setup like the tutorial shows you should be getting plenty of links. 

This is my project from earlier today: 

Using Blazing seo proxies, 2captcha, SEREmails Premium catchalls + mail.ru

web.png 10.6K
  • I paid for this and haven't implemented yet:

When I look at the setup and cost I might use RankerX again. Want to see what you guys think of this?

Because I have so many projects running I don't want to stop them to setup building WEB 2.0s

I use Public Proxies for my usual setup plus a Text Captcha + DBC 

Costs:

$15 for SERengines monthly
    $12 for 10 dedi proxies monthly
    2Captcha  $2.99 USD / for every 1000 captcha 

Plus I need another instance of SER which is $99

Plus a higher power server to handle 2 x SER running this is around $40 month

RankerX $49 month
    2Captcha  $2.99 USD / for every 1000 captcha

I know how well I ranked with RankerX before but not sure about SEREngines now seems a hassle to setup.

How are you building yours?

@s4nt0s - Wow! I'd def like to get results close to what you're getting! :p

I will send you the support token today. Maybe I can include a log? I want to run the engines once more.  Maybe I need to further adjust the memory management settings? That fixed it...a little bit...lol
    @mrlinks - Well the costs you list for another copy of SER and a high power server aren't required. If you have a low power server you would just enable the thread management on SER which monitors your memory/CPU and can adjust threads if resources get too high.

I use 25 semi dedicated proxies for $12 from blazing SEO and they're working good for me now. 

I would think proxies are also required for RankerX?

The difference is SEREngines uses a headless browser so its simulating real human movement with mouse clicks, keyboard typing and everything else when registering/posting to these accounts.

@Deeeeeeee - Ok, sending token to James and will let you know asap. If you're using a VPS I can also login and take a look at your project if you want to see if anything is off with your settings.
    @mrlinks - Unless you are already running your GSA-SER 24/7, you can activate (or schedule)  SEREngines when you have some free processor time.

@s4nt0s - I'm trying the SERE Web 2.0 again on a fresh project.

I unchecked all "search engines to use" for this test. Is that correct?

I get a warning that 'no search engines were chosen' but SERengines has its own internal list, right?

This discussion has been closed.