Skip to content

Hi, anyone who used GSA to build Tier 1 links?

2»

Comments

• afkratienafkratien viet nam
    GSA ( some flatform ) + prjacker ( check pa/da )  + scrapbox ( scan website ) + kontentmachine + spin rewriter  =for tier 1 .

My keyword is top 3 google us .
    sr my english is not good

---------------

recently i hear a best tool called  rankerx .
    i will try it soon.
  • edited July 2016
    @tim89 yes that's what i meant, not sure why i read 'velocity' as quantity (too late lol..). speed that links are built at however i have seen one difference, and that is the 'unstableness' of the serp movement. for example if you build 15k tiered links in a weeks time vs if you built those out over a few months. what people usually call a 'dance'..

i don't like seeing these huge fluctuations in rankings however, and they seem to re-occur multiple times. i've got a couple test sites that i havent built links to in a few months and are always coming in and out of the serps, dropping 5-6 pages at a time and recovering later. though they do seem to always recover, its not a healthy sign imo. the only difference with these sites was the rate at which i built the links compared to other sites which were done over a larger amount of time
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    First, stick to contextual links if your going to do this. Second, if your really determined, build several layers of web 2.0 links - and then point your contextual links and tier2/3 links to those.