Skip to content

Question: Use Links In Articles With All Tiers ?

edited February 2013 in Need Help
Just a question ...
if you set up like 3 tiers ... do you use links in your articles ?
 .. lets say tier2 posts to article sites too, now do you add the tier1 url link in your tier2 article or your moneysite url for the keywords?

And .. is it good to have anchor links with your keywords inside the articles or is it better to just place a normal url at the end of it ?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

You absolutely want anchor text links in the articles. Your anchors should be for the tier immediately above it. So only links for your moneysite url would be in tier 1, and only tier 1 urls would be used for tier 2 

Anchors are best placed within the content, not at the end. Not saying that the end is horrible or anything, but it looks like a 'natural reference' when it is somewhere in the middle. Putting at the end makes it look like a resource box link that authors get at the end of an article, and those aren't as valuable, logically speaking, as a natural reference within the context of the article.

• edited February 2013
    big thx @ron !
    Could you please tell me the macro syntax used to do this in my articles ...
    or is right click -> Embed URL for an anchor text ok too ? and can i use spintax there @sven ?
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Just watch out at the moment since I don't think macro anchor variables work in Tier 1 if you have set use verified URL's from Tier 0. Hoping to get this fixed though. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @KayKay yes
  • What does this embed url for an anchor text option does exactly? I am searching for a macro or some options that it will automatically add my link within the article(where is possible-platforms) but i want it to do it automatically and totally randomly, is that possible? Also i dont want to manually insert the %macro% in my articles because i allready have 50 articles spinned at word level and this will be impossible. Is there any chance for me to do this?
    edited February 2013
    You can still use the %anchor_text% macro to be at least once present on your resulting article. Make it random and the program will insert it randomly.
  • hey @sven how i can insert a macro, randomly on SER? i cant figure out this. i dont get what you mean about making %anchor_text% random

I mean if you use spin syntax and make sure that you use on some combinations %anchor_text% like...

The support for {%anchor_text%|SER|CB} is killing my time. Leaving me no time for {%anchor_text%|GAWS}.

This will in some variations use %anchor_text% and when SER is about to insert a link, it will check where the anchor text is found. IF it finds it on different positions, it will take a random one to make a link on it.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Does it also work on secondary anchor like this?
    The secondary anchor text is used in %anchor_text% when the % matches.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven

So if I have 

The support for {%secondary_anchor_text%|SER|CB} is killing my time. Leaving me no time for {%secondary_anchor_text%|GAWS}. I really like %anchor_text%.

Does it pick a secondary like it does for anchor_text?
  • OzzOzz
    edited February 2013
    the test button doesn't work for this? but i guess it works.
    edited February 2013
    Sorry it must read %random_sanchor_text% not %secondary_anchor_text%