Skip to content

VPS Hosting - Berman vs PowerUp

13»

Comments

• edited June 2013

Crownvic We actually use OVH, Softlayer & Hetzner :)

EDIT from Admin: It turned out that @zalouma is the same person as @solidseovps who do self promotion. So ignore all of that in this thread.

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited May 2013
    WannabeSeoWizzard === solidseovps

:))

• solidseovps any special coupon for GSA member? I would like to try your vps!
  • edited June 2013

@davbel yes you know everyone is solidseovps including even zuluranger :) seariously people here got issues

EDIT from Admin: It turned out that @zalouma is the same person as @solidseovps who do self promotion. So ignore all of that in this thread.

• edited June 2013

@zuluranger sure please open a ticket at solidseovps.com , would love to help you with a discount coupon so you can try it, thanks

• @solidseovps stop embarrassing yourself . . . we all know what your doing.  @davbel is absolutely right about WannabeSeoWizzard === solidseovps  
  • Thanks, solidseovps I appreciate it. I have already opened a ticket as requested.

Well guys, unfortunately zuluranger ≠ solidseovps :))
  • edited June 2013

@dogGoogles, well guys i got no time for highschool fights here

• edited June 2013

@zuluranger, thanks i respond right now

• no i am pretty sure i am Not solid..  i am Very active on another blackhat forum actually..  and i love solid so much i have promoted them on there..  and decided to say how much i love them on here as well.
     what is with fucking internet people and conspiracy theories?  i mean nerds have nothing better to do then play games online and come up with weird shit?  

just because a person says someone else has a good service/product they automatically say "oh this way paid" or "this is them self promoting"....  what a joke.
  • Will someone please ban these fucktards? 

WannabeSeoWizzard=solidseovps=zalouma. All the same person. He actually had a slip up which gave away that he was the same person but then quickly edited it earlier in the thread. 
  • edited June 2013
    @JamPackedSpam, yes Solidseovps and zalouma are the same i admited before and i do now but i am not all these people, seariously this is going way far than it should

and i guess we are not fucktards, are you sure i am not you too JamPackedSpam?

• ronron SERLists.com
    Boys, let's leave it there. This is getting stupid. Everybody made their points. So let's stop posting on this thread, ok?
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks Admin