Skip to content

★★★↔[Daily Identified URLs List]↔★★★Don't waste time scraping for URLs anymore. Save money!

Comments

• Gearing up for another verified .SL file email to be sent out this week.

Also looking to add another list option to my services where you can grab all the URLs processed with our service over the last 24 hours. Good option for those that just want to directly import into their campaigns without watching Dropbox every 4 hours.
  • Using three other services from this forum and this seems to be the best in terms of value for money. 
    This is the shizzle
  • craigbal1craigbal1 United Kingdom
    How much is the monthly subscription for identified urls
  • It is now $44.95
  • About to send out this weeks verified list to all members.

It's my personal SER Verified Global List exported out this week to all members as a .SL file.

Over 103,000+ verified URLs this week!

Who's sending you 100,000+ verified URLs WEEKLY + sending you over 9 Million fresh and non-abused identified URLs WEEKLY to help you build up your own list for less than $45 a month?  Yeah, nobody but me.
  • i'm about to join with you. how long does it typically take to get set up after pruchase?
  • It's immediate.

You register and then immediately login with your username and pass you picked

Then, you pay.
  • sweet. be there in a few :D
  • edited March 2015
    paid.
  • Got you set up, sent you the weekly verified .SL file, and inserted into the Skype group.

Thanks for joining up!
  • edited March 2015
    been using the list for about an hour. I'm very satisfied. My projects are cranking out the links in the tiers so fast. no more babysitting!!

customer support is also very responsive. had a couple of issues with the updater software. I was in a rush to get these links going so i could keep doing other things software can't, and the skype support got me straight very fast.

thanks guys, you have a long time customer now. :D

I havent even inserted the verified list yet. will update when i do that. making something to blast links at right now for it.
  • Thanks for the review
  • edited March 2015
    Been coding on the new benefit which is allowing members to access prior day URLs all in 1 file ( per day ).

Members will be able to go back last rolling 30 days and get all updates, per day, as 1 file so they can continue using even our prior URLs for links.

What other list provider lets you access their old lists? Yeah, nobody but me.

1 off list sellers are feeling the heat.

Have already sent several members prior day lists and they are loving it.

• Gearing up for the weekly email I send out to all members containing my .SL file from my verifieds list. Will either be tonight or tomorrow.

Easily reaching up and over 150,000 verifieds this week for the .SL file.

Enjoy!
  • edited March 2015
    anyway updates on the verified list for the week  ? 

edit:nvm just got it
  • edited March 2015
    Been sending prior Identified lists to members via Skype daily as well too as part of our benefits. Never miss a URL!

Just added EVE Recaptcha and BanditIM Text Solver to my SER, so verified lists I send out will have massively more URLs in it than before.

Will be upgrading servers soon to handle more URLs. Currently pushing out on average about 1.5M a day for identifieds, but will be growing that to 3M in the next few weeks. This means not only more identifieds for you to hit and drop a link on, but an even larger verified list that I will be sending out to members each week too.

Had a lite week last week, but I still managed to send out 160k+ verifieds to my members. I am looking to send out close to 180k+ for this week though, if not more.

• edited April 2015
    My verified list is already at 183,000 this week and it's only Friday.

Plans are to send out the list Saturday or Sunday morning to all members.
  • edited April 2015

So what kind of value do you get with my service?

1. We originally invented the method on obtaining these specific URLs years ago.
    Almost no other list seller has these URLs. If they do, it's because we already dropped a link on them and they found them later by "scraping" when hundreds more links got dropped on them.

2. You get 1,500,000 + URLs that are identified for SER sent to you daily. That's 45,000,000 URLs monthly.
    A lot of people can scrape 45M URLs in a month, but not many can identify them without a lot of money tied into their system.

3. On average, you also get an additional list of 20k verified URLs sent to you each week via email.
    That's about 2800+ a day.

4. Access to prior identified and verified lists.
    The verified list is a rolling update each week. Therefor, even a new buyer never misses an update on verifieds. The prior days full identified list is posted in our Skype group, so you never miss an identified URL too. Who else gives you access to their OLD lists? No one.

5. Multiple ways to access our lists and updates.
    Most service providers lock you into their custom app or API. Some just give you 1 big file of URLs.
    We offer you 3 ways to grab our lists ( DropBox, Custom App, & API ) and we offer you 1 big file of URLs or a full folder of Site List files to replace your Global SER Folder for identified.

6. Affiliate program.
    Yes we have one but it's for select paying members and it's still in Beta. How many list sellers let you make money referring others to their service?

7. Private Skype group.
    Ok, plenty of list sellers have these now. But hey, we have one too.

8. Stop scraping and wasting time on software.
    Save money on additional software, proxies, and servers. Save time moving files and restarting crashed programs. Save yourself from headache...

9. Access to a veteran digital marketer.
    You might think I'm reaching here, but the truth is I have been in digital marketing going back to the days before Google. I've dominated areas of SEO, PPC, Social, Ecom, affiliate, email, and media buys. Specifically in spamming serps, I have held a ton of top organic positions in Google for terms in niches like financial, medical, health, weight loss, and more.

10. We are only at ~33% capacity.
    No, I don't mean total members. I mean our delivery system.
    Our service is growing and so is our infrastructure. I still have plans to increase what I scrape with more powerful servers and additional sources. Delivering 1.5M URLs is nothing, we are aiming for over 4-5M a day which will only increase the amount of verifieds you get as well.

11. Limited spots and exclusivity.
    Unlike other list sellers who promise a cap of XX users per list, we actually are keeping it at that limit. My main gig is not list selling, therefor I don't have to make a living at it. Our goal is 30-40 members tops and once we hit that, its shut down for real. I don't need to secretly oversell to make my bill payments each month. This means un-abused URLs for you that aren't "burnt".

12. Our lists are solid gold.
    Used correctly, I'm doing triple digit LPMs on 1 campaign with a home desktop computer and shitty DSL connection and only 10 proxies with CB. Don't believe me... check out the thread I have on this forum about it. I am the first to even post such results. You can't hit these numbers without a solid list.

However, we know its all about the VPMs right? Well, Im hitting solid numbers there too buddy. I've recently moved to using EVE recpatcha service too and BanditIM text solves and have seen bigger gains.

Our lists are so good, we even power the backend of several link sellers ( not list sellers, link building service sellers ) on other forums.

Thanks guys, and have a great weekend.

• Sent out our weekly verified list today.

We churning through the good stuff....

• Looking to update the weekly verified list.

Right now we send out on average 20K verifieds a week, which is about 2800 verifieds a day on average.

This list comes from my personal SER setup where I have it set to not post on a domain more than once. I set this up so that when it came to links and URLs, I wasn't sending out a bunch of junk to people that was a list containing 1,000s of URLs from a small pool of domains.

Im looking to reverse this idea and allow multiple URLs from domains into the verified file now and giving the customer the option of deduping when they import. I feel this not only allows greater flexibility and options for the customer ( those who dont mind posting multiple times to a URL now can, while others can dedupe on their own with import ), but also enables greater value for our customers.

This change will take place in the next 2-3 weeks.

Looking forward to boosting our verifieds from 2800 a day on average to well over 10k a day.
  • Made a lot of improvements today:

1. Updated engine files when I identify URLs coming in

2. Removed a pesky group of domains from our filtering process that looked like a honeypot or massive hack. SER identified these URLs and tries to place a link on them, but an error will come back saying you are posting too many times. When you actually visit these sites, none of them have comments/links dropped and they all look exactly the same, but on different domains.  The owner also makes 1000s of these sites with subdomains of the domains too.

After a few hours of the database cleaning itself out, list quality should go up even more.
  • Just upgraded the system to now provide even more UNIQUE domains per update!

Here is one of the comments I received:

"man I'm lovin the new change!! please don't go back to before... I'm seein tons of more unique contextuals being created even to existing projects that I set to not post to same domain more than once"

"yeah even to my exisitng projects where I don't post to more than 1 domain and rarely delete target URL history I'm seeing TONS of new contextual verified links in my last verified link list comin from you since my last sitelist 4 hour update"
  • A few more comments I got on Skype:

"i mean who else helps you build your verified list for less than 50 bucks a month?"

"this list is freaking awesome. just turned it on and its already cranking them out. i'll watch it for about an hour before i leave a nice review. thanks for this service man. you just helped me graduate from babysitter status"

"if you cant see the value, youre a noob"

"666 VPM on mine"

"My results have been STELLAR compared to everything else i have used in the past. 5 k verified in the same day.  Not really sure how long. maybe 4 hours or so.."

"What ever you're doing PLEASE keep doing it..."

"the contextuals have got great stats already"

• Few more...

"my links have gone up nicely
    so keep it up man :)"

"This .zip is pretty epic"

• Hello everyone -

We recently made some upgraded changes to the service that improves the
    daily identified URLs and also this verified list.

1. We removed a lot of NEW pesky honeypot spam complainer sites that snuck
    into the list. It wasn't that we missed this on our end to begin with, but
    this was a NEW set of sites never before seen or labeled that we caught
    first before anyone else. Not even your SER blacklist checkers spotted
    these!

Result: Much better quality list for verifieds and daily identifieds.

2. For those of you NOT in the skype group ( yes, we have one ), I publish
    out the prior day's total list of identified URLs in 1 large TXT file (
    not deduped ) in case you want to use that file as well. Only those of you
    that wanted to be in the skype group got this little "extra". In the next
    week, these files will now be moved to everyone's member page once you log
    into your account. It will be a rolling 30-day list of files.

Result: More options to get our URLs when you want, how you want. Access
    to old lists of ours.. WHO ELSE PROVIDES YOU THIS? No one.

3. The identified lists now has less duplicate domains daily. We already
    deduped by URL and did a lot of clean up before. Now we dedupe by domain
    also upfront within the lists too. If you are worried about your blog
    comment and trackback URLs, this is also the reason we provide the prior
    day TXT files in the skype group that will be moving to the member's pages
    soon ( these files are NOT deduped ).

Result: More total URLs delivered to you from new and fresh domains. There
    are only so many URLs we can process in a day and this move enables you to
    get more unique domains total. Contextuals went through the roof on this
    update.

4. We went and deduped our .SL verified file by URL and domain before
    delivering it to you this weekend. With 3 projects adding to the .SL file,
    there was bound to be some duplication. The file now contains over +130k
    unique URLs and domains ( except for those that dont need it, like blog
    comments, tackbacks, etc ). It started with just 111k after the clean up,
    so we have added in +19k NEW URLs this week to it that are all unique too.

Result: Much cleaner list that you can process faster with fresh domains
    added in.

5. PRO Tip: Change up your emails and URLs if possible. Emails get
    blacklisted and URLs can get banned causing poor performance in SER. I
    check and rotate up my URLs, emails, and proxies every month for best
    performance.

Thanks and have a great weekend,

• Hello,

I have a few pre-sale questions about your link list.

You said that you deliver 250k identified URLs per day.
    Is that number without old list from day before?
    Does it mean that after 30 days I will get 30 x 250k identified list?

When I login to your area, do you have one master list that has all data from previous days
    or there are many link lists for each day?

• edited April 2015
    250k per day does not include old list from day before.
    There will be some overlap as this is the nature of scraping for URLs though.
    Every day we deliver 250k urls we found for that day only.

We have not implemented rolling list yet in members area, but it will be 30 days ( 30 files ) of the URLs.

Right now, the URLs are delivered via DropBox, custom search engine API, and custom download app.

• Looking to send out my verified .SL file later today/tonight to all members.

This morning, the file is already at 142,000 unique URLs/domains. So an additional 12,000 ( if not more by tonight for sure ) this week alone is being sent out from last week.

• Sending out new .SL list in a few minutes to whole list.

Up to 153,800+ URLs now that have been deduped by URL and domain, 11K more than last week.

Be sure to update/clean out your:

1. Emails
    2. Proxies
    3. URLs you use to promote

All of the above tend to get blacklisted fast, so rotating them up is always a great idea.