Skip to content

"Important Messages" bug

Email login errors are no longer showing as "important" (the red error box on the project) since v9.46 (when you improved the email verification).

This is a pretty major bug for some people, including me, because they won't know when emails go bad, unless they manually test them in each project.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You are right. I will fix this asap.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    @Sven would it not be easier to have SER delete emails automatically from projects if they are registered as disabled after a certain number of times?
     registered as disabled = ?
    If SER records the email as Broken/unable to login/suspended
    no, thats not something i want to add as people might just have temp problems.
    Ok
  • edited January 2015
    Thank you for fixing this so quick! But, I'm going to have to downgrade back to 9.46 again because SER will only use 1/3 of my threads the majority of the time. Only time it uses all my set amount is when projects go into links verification also (which I have set to do automatically). NO IDEA why only during this stage it works.

There is obviously an issue with the newer versions because 9.46 runs my full amount of threads just fine the entire time unless it hits my set amount of RAM or CPU to decrease threads on.

For anyone else interested. Here's some of my findings with the later versions and this bug:

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/15827/ser-not-using-the-set-amount-of-threads#latest
    @OldFusser sorry but the way the submission is done and the thread usage has not been changed since 9.49