Skip to content

eLiquid & CCarter present SERPWoo - Destory Niches And Rule ORM Today

13»

Comments

Alright weekend warriors it's time for some easter egg hunting. We just implemented our new bonus code system (aka promotion code) within the v3 interface and I want to test it out, so why not give a bonus to EVERYONE that's got an account? (even free accounts).

But I just can't give you the bonus code, that wouldn't be fun. Time for an easter egg hunt, I'll make it easy for everyone, this easter egg has been almost a year in the making. When you figure it out just login to v3, https://www.serpwoo.com/v3/#gsa, and then go to the "My Account" Panel and input the bonus code if you can guess it by the two hints below. Please try to keep the easter egg code a secret for the fun of it! ;)

--

Hint #1: We did a series here called Expert Posts, which we'll be continuing shortly, but if you read or looked closely ALL of the expert post have something in common - something odd and/or peculiar... To take a look at every expert post and figure out the bonus code check out the category section: https://www.serpwoo.com/blog/experts/#gsa

Hint #2: Konami.

Some people say that this easter egg may double your keyword capacity or enable certain features... I can't confirm or deny this... Depending on your account level you'll get different things, but definitely let us know within the internal messaging system what happened and how you figured it out.

Happy easter egg hunting!

By the way - the easter egg bonus code expires on Tuesday 11:59pm EST (23:59:00) - no exceptions! (skyping Jason and begging him for the code won't work)

Also, there might be more bonus codes hidden throughout the internet.

To The Top of The SERPs,
    Carter and Jason
  • Interface Guide + Bonus Code

I'm back and it's that time again! Based off of feedback from you we've put together Quick Start Guides to help everyone get familiar with the new SERPWoo v3 Interface. I know it's been a lot of exploring and surprise learning, but thanks to your feedback we've been able to create these guides to help users get started faster and fully control the SERPWoo v3 interface to maximize crushing their competition - I mean dominating the SERPs. :wink:

The first guide in this series is for the Main Interface (click the image to read the quick start guide):

I know some of you just want the bonus code so here it is (there will be a bonus code everyday for every guide):

Bonus Code (Expires within 48 hours): (ONLY-AVAILABLE-WITHIN-THE-NEWSLETTER-SORRY)

• Project Wizard Guide + Bonus Code

I'm back with another guide and bonus code. The next quick start guide in this series is the Project Wizard. In the past it was a bit less intuitive but taking your feedback we've transformed it's ability to help you control SERPWoo more easily.

Project Wizard allows you to create multiple projects targeting multiple different countries, and localities (local SEO) as well. You can create variations of projects which normally might take you multiple attempts at duplicating. So for example now you can create a project that's targeting National wide terms and then create a variation for those same terms with a locality within your city, and the surrounding cities and suburbs of your business/clients' business.

Another new feature is you can also import other project's keywords and/or domains as well as upload textfiles of keywords directly into the project wizard. So if you have an already created project and simply want to start tracking those same keywords with a new location or on a mobile, you can now simply import the project's data without a lot of hoops to jump through.

So let's get started with this guide and let us know what you think!:

SERPWoo v3 Project Wizard - Quick Start Guide

And yes for those of you who asked, videos are in the works, Christina is working overtime to get them here!

Bonus Code (Expires within 48 hours): (ONLY-AVAILABLE-WITHIN-THE-NEWSLETTER-SORRY)
  • Online Reputation Repair: White Hat SEO Guide

As promised we've got Jacob Hagberg here to help kick off the first in a series of hyper-focused ORM topics: The White Hat SEO's Guide to Online Reputation Repair!

Jacob goes over the dos and don'ts of ORM (online reputation management) client work, the varying differences between regular SEO, where you are trying to rank a single domain for a keywords, versus ORM, where you are trying to take over complete control of page 1 and 2 = pushing down negative rankings while moving up the positive ones.

This is a great piece for anyone starting out or thinking about entering the ORM space, even I learned a couple of new tactics I'll be utilizing in the future. So lets get started:

• How To Measure Your Competition In Google Like A Pro

The Power of The API Compels You!

Carter here! One of our somewhat kept secret is how far our API has advanced, some features still aren't fully documented *cough* working on that *cough*... However one of the features made recently available is the Volatility Metric (requested by this next guest-poster Christopher Hofman Laursen).

Christopher found a way to determine what keywords his agency should concentrate on and go after - and are more likely to rank for - with all other things equal, basically the low hanging fruit that will move the needle for his clients.

The way he targets low hanging fruit is now based off of the SERPWoo API + AHREFs DR metric. What's interesting is you can use SEMRush's Authority Score or Moz's Domain Authority as a substitute once you understand the math behind the metrics.

He's done a great job of explaining it and providing NodeJS versions of his code for the SERPWoo Audience to get started on their own.

How To Measure Your Competition In Google Like A Pro
    How To Measure Your Competition In Google Like A Pro

Check out the blog post and if you need any help in getting going or have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to me personally.

To the top of the SERPs,
    Carter & Jason

P.S. In the coming weeks we'll be updating the API documentation to reflect the latest features and updates that are already live - some we mentioned in previous emails, so stay tuned for that.

P.P.S. Google Sheets is joining the mix!

Google Sheets
  • Monitor Mentions of Your Brand - Zero Added Costs!

Watch The Video: SERPWoo Monitoring
  • solarinvadersolarinvader Los Angeles
    Interested in your service. Are you still allowing new members demos or trials?