Skip to content

[My GSA Settings] I need your Ideas+Opinion

edited May 2014 in Need Help
Hi,
Im in need as I just bought a verfied list. from @ron @gooner and @serlists.com

So. heres my settings

I really followed the guide from the pdf files that they shared.. and also I am using a VPS

SolidseoVps
Geek Plan - 2gig ram, 1000mpbs(1gig)

NOTE: Im Running 31 Private Proxies from BuyProxies.org and Proxy-n-vpn.com

NOTE 2: I followed this pattern for Tier Building  https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2930/ser-tiers/p1

so heres my settings

DATA OPTION SETTING FOR MY MAIN PROFILE ------ NOT TIER's...

DATA SETTINGS NOT TIER SETTINGS..

OKAY HERES MY SETTINGS FOR MY TIER PROFILES
same as T1 and T1A

based from @ron 's Guide of SER AND TIERS

DATA SETTINGS OPTION ----------- TIer 1 and Tier 1A

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Are you looking for suggestions?
  • yes Mr Gooner.

im looking for suggestions on how to improve my settings..

i have KM so i just scrape my content from there..

does my settings gonna get crashed by penguin update? 2.1 - 3.0?
  • using your verified list btw..
    edited May 2014
    If i knew a 100% penguin proof method using SER i would be a millionaire :)

Settings look fine to me.

Are you trying to increase speed or just want to know if this type of campaign is good?
  • I want to know if im having a good campaign settings?
    that can really rank my website =)

and is my settings for mid speed? or high speed?
    Your settings are not really for speed. If you want more speed you can remove minimum PR filter and if you are running SER and GSA Indexer on a 2GB machine you might find it struggles to run both at top speed.

As for ranking your site, that depends on too many factors such as keyword competition and on-page SEO.
    But the campaign looks ok to me :)
  • SEO on page of the website you mean right?
    ic..

does the anchor text on the gsa ser campaign is based on the seo of page of a website?
    or is it the keyword of the campaign that is based on the seo of the page of a website?
  • then when should irun the gsa indexer?
    can i run when the gsa ser is off?
  • so its like this?
    skip sites with more than is unchecked
    skip sites with a PR Below is 0 checked
    skip also unknown PR use PR of domain
    this what you mean?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Not sure where to begin. Uncheck Web2.0 as those engines are not supported within SER unless you pay SEREngines their monthly fee. So it completely makes your linkbuilding inefficient. You will make no links on web2.0. I would also turn off bookmarks. Too hard to make links unless you use recaptcha services. So get rid of those two.

Use private proxies for emails, verification and PR checking.

Change the link amount settings to submitted per day per URL. Using verified per day can lead to creating too many links as this is a multi-threaded application, and it can't possibly count accurately what will become verified as it posts on 300 threads. Once you get a feel for how many verified per day will result, you fine tune the submitted number to an appropriate amount. I might recommend changing 40 verified per day to 80 submitted per day if you are using our list. See how many verified links that produces, and then adjust submitted up or down accordingly.

If you use an indexer, then don't use SEO Indexer - no need. If you plan on using SEO Indexer, try not to run it at the same time as SER as it challenges the internet connection too much, and it will slow down SER. So if you run SEOI, then run it separately at some point in the day for a few hours or whatever.

You mixed Contextual platforms with Junk platforms in the same project. That is not how I specified how to do it in my diagram. If you continue to do that, then you must check all link types or else it will skip many link opportunities.

Change Anchor Text Variations to 100%. As far as I am concerned, that should be the default on all projects.

PR Filters will greatly reduce the number of links you build. This is where you have to test to see if it is worth leaving those filters on. If you are not building enough links, then you should consider unchecking them.

Ron

• So better to untick skip sites pr below?
  • And same with web 2.0?
  • hi..
    please check if my tier links/linking are good ??

• edited May 2014
    You may want to use the button called "print screen" or "prt scr" on your keyboard in the future. Makes things just a wee bit easier. That's assuming you're not trolling.

Edit: Wops, guess you already know about this judging by your first post. Can't figure out why you wouldn't use it again though
  • Well im using a acer aspire p3 with this so its kinda no hard for me to use printscreen button as i dont know how my laptop works with printscreen.. So i used my phone taking pictures then uploaded it..

Im not trolling :)

im just seeking for advice on my methods and settings..
  • So i did okay with the tier linkings?
  • edited May 2014
    If you buy a list it comes with detailed instructions on how to use it. Read the instructions, and read them again, and then once more just to be sure.

Basically what @ron said above, you just threw almost everything into one bag - which means you have very little control over what is happening. For example: if T1 and t1a have the same settings you are building links to comments, which is a waste of time imo. 

Blog/image comments should be separate with a PR filter on them.

• edited May 2014
    @molex try https://gyazo.com/ or http://prntscr.com/ <br>
    No more messing with print screen :)

• Heres What im Following..

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/879/guide-high-quality-campaign
    from @Ozz
    settings..

heres my updated settings..

First..

MONEY SITE: Please check if im doing it right..

now for my TIER SETTINGS..

TIER 1--

NOW FOR MY SEcondary TIER Links
    TIER 1 A

• edited May 2014
    I dontknow if i got the moneysite right..

using verified list from serlists.com by @ron and @gooner
    but still i got low LPM..
  • Hi! Please help me.. Up for this. Did i did it right?
  • Nobody will tell you exactly what to tick, but remember this is all simple based on simple logic.

If you want to create natural campaings (links) then make the project settings look natural.

Take option 1 of the project and ask yourself a question, do i want that? What do i want here?
     Then move to setting 2 and move on to the end.
  • Making it natural? By making a better variations right?
  • I would be interested in seeing a post from a respected GSA member on the forum showing screens for their settings on each tier, is there a forum post of this out there ? 

Like I know how to setup each tier in general and what engines to use, but all the specific settings in GSA SER for each tier I'm not so sure about. Any help? 
  • Yeah me too. It seems they have less Interest on sharing their food for thought..

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited June 2014
    There is advice and help all over this forum and most of the veterans on here go out of our way to help, but I doubt you will find one of us that is willing to spoon feed you.

If you can't find what you want by searching then use the google site: search like this
    site:https://forum.gsa-online.de high LPM

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:http://forum.gsa-online.de+high+LPM&amp;pws=0&amp;hl=en&amp;num=10&amp;gws_rd=ssl

You've also got to remember that getting the most from SER won't happen overnight and using one "gurus" settings might not have the same effect for you due to many varied reasons.  You've got to tweak and test and then tweak and test some more - There really never ever is a "magic button" or "silver bullet", just hard work.

One of you mentioned that you have an SERlists list, so if you do, those guys produce lots of decent set up advice in their PDFs, which you should have access to, so I'd start from there and then start tweaking.
  • Hmmm, its seems no one want to share their settings.. I guess i know why..

Anyways.. I would like to ask if my settings is okay already just for a basic level of link building...

I would also like to as if re verifying links is okay? For tier and money site?
    I have tested it for 2 days already and seems some links got cut down or verified links got trim down..
    Should this be efficient to maintain a good money site on top?

Come on guys just share some insight not those to make us read a bunch of thread or guides.. Maybe their outdated or updated.. Whats good is that you can share your thoughts on what i have posted..
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    edited June 2014
    Molex So you want people to share their insights (something that >3 people already did in this thread) but you don't want to read guides and threads that talk about best settings, tips, etc. 

But since you don't want to read advice already posted here, I'm actually baffled. Maybe you're not too good with text. Ok, I get that. You want pictures.

But what kind of pictures do you want? Screenshots of other people's projects & settings? Cause if you read through all the links posted here and do some basic searching, you would find plenty of that. Nono, it's not that. It's probably not even pictures. 

You want a spoon.

A spoon and somebody technical enough to feed you with it. 

And just to add a final note that makes this post useful (even if just a bit)...
    Until you learn how to eat by yourself, you're going to have a bad time doing SEO.