• Dito.

Unleash the dragon!
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Im on the beta team and to say the least its captcha breaking on steroids

Average captcha time 0.36 seconds

Lets just say, its rather good

• OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    I work with this for 3 or so weeks and won't complain either ;)
    It has some neat features and captcha definitions can be created and shared easily.

Its not only working good, fast and stable up to this point, i see a lot room for improvement to optimise all kind of captchas too. So its only getting better and better once most of captchas are optimised (many, many captchas are working very good already).

• Most important questions: Does it blend? ;) ... not but seriously: ReCaptcha? 
  • OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    not until now and i can't predict if ever with a good solving rate. maybe Sven can do some magic but i personally believe a prediction for that would be nonserious.

and you'll never know how fast google will change its algorythm so everything has to start from the beginning.
  • what are the advantages over CS?
  • Will it work with other tools or its just for SER?
    edited December 2012

It dont crash :D

Not seen a "not responding message" yet

Its very smooth in running, average captcha solving rates are about 1/4 of csx

Beta testers have been asked to test it on other software.

So give it a few days and more information should come out

• OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    i didn't test it with other software but in theory it should work with every software that supports a "captcha solving service", because it is able to simulate all well-known captcha services.
  • any ETA?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hopefully sometime this month.
  • cit:"added support for upcoming GSA Captcha Breaker"...

$?

when?

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited December 2012
    Read my post above. There is no exact date yet. It was just given to a small group of beta testers so it depends on what changes need to be done.
  • edited December 2012
    Dear Santa Claus:
    All I want for Christmas is a new captcha breaker...
  • ronron SERLists.com

Well @indylinks, you better leave out a glass of milk and some cookies.

I'm on the beta tester team. No crashes. No RAM memory issues. This software is solving captchas in tenths of a second. Come on Sven, are you kidding me?

German efficiency at its finest.

• @ron, I was thinking beer & pizza for this Santa
  • edited December 2012
    it's just performing brilliantly for me so far. Plus my H/W is relatively old, desktop at home, cable internet, Intel Core Duo + Windows Vista + 4GBG RAM.

I'm about to try it with AMR in about an hour.

For anyone wondering if you can only run one or the other.

You can run both. Set one as the first try option, then the other if that one fails

I put CSx over the top of CB for the screen shot, no point in making people all excited with full shots of CB

CB is running as the first option for speed of captcha solving and CSX is the fall back

This is both running in tandem. And you will see the time differences in solving times between both types of captcha software

• All I ask is for this type of captcha to be includes with a good success rate

https://mobile.twitter.com/signup/captcha/1355362607Tf3828951483b687abe816056dd032a690c104865.gif

If I get that I will be happy as hell
  • Looks like Captcha Sniper will be going out of business soon!
  • Great...

first i was confuse, what is CB that you guys mention, i though it was ClickBank.. but now i get it... It was Captcha Breker.

Thanks Santa...
  • well as i see things its just that the support / update level of anything from GSA is unmatched, so going with anything from Sven / GSA is a save way to spend money in tools
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @P0s3id0n that captcha type is already included with 71% success rate
  • Looking forward to it.

Too bad I bought CS recently...
  • I would love to put it through xrumer :) Million plus links would give you some good testing. :)
  • OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    @seogrimm: xrumer has its own "captcha breaker", right? do you know any platforms which it can't solve and have any sample URLs to those (besides Recaptcha)?

@tumpien, you can run both csx and cb side by side.

I managed to get them both working together last night. Another 3am special tweaking software

So dont think you can only use one at a time etc.

Two systems run side by side can be very effective

I have a load of extra captchas I use myself in csx, they are still being used

In theory, you could even ramp up submissions, by splitting projects between the two systems.

How coooool is that

Less bottle necks on the captcha system. Half the load on any one system while your doing submissions

It opens gsa up to to a whole new level of mass submissions

• @Sven THANKS! CSX only has a %20 success rate on that. I will be integrating CB with Traffik Buster v4.0 that will be released soon so my customers will be really happy.
  • this is some serious stuff over here !
    but what will be the price of this software ? :)
    i need to get prepared for this :)
  • I just wanna know if CB will be free for GSA ser users.