Skip to content

Is moneyrobot.com still exiting or fraud company

Comments

• I think its basically tiering or domain authority stacking using google or cloud properties.

People just create new buzz words for marketing this stuff.

Yeah, those domains have some really good metrics for sure!

And likely google will favor there own stuff plus crawl more :)
  • I would assume though many would still manually need to be set to public as some are private to start which would hurt and chance of "passing juice"
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    Ah ok, I had no idea about that. I've never used any of these google properties.
  • I'm wondering if you being serious?
    lol yes, very serious.

I've used google sites once in my life, but that was for a client using it as a parasite, so I never logged in to it and played with it. 

Google sheets, clients have used and sent me access to share info, but I've never used it myself to set anything up.

Google drive I've never used, dropbox now and again, but one drive is my go to app for storage.

Google docs never used, or google slides or presentation etc etc never used any of them lol
  • I forget what the big discussion was about back then.... them indexing, or Google favoring them or something else, it was awhile ago I cant be sure . . .

google sites
    godaddy sites
    think mailchimp has sites now even

These can all make for good tier one and parasite properties, but there is some time involved setting these all up and linking together.

They can grow to become their own assets as well if treated with some care.

I here ya with seeing those results and these parasite pages just jammed up over major authority sites lately.

Now someone will come out with some new method . . .

Meet "Parasite Authority Stacking"

A brand new method to rank any website property in just 3 days!

Who is Parasite Authority Stacking for? Anyone with an internet connection.

1. No tech skills required!
    2. Easy rank and bank!
    3. Beginner friendly!
    Plus, highest paid affiliate commissions!

What you get. . .

1. Money Checklist - (valued at 97$)
    2. Marketing Million Swipe File - (valued at 197$)
    3. Hold Your Hand Video Training - (valued at 997$)
    4. Secret Cheat Sheet - (valued at 497$)
    5. Easy To Use Pre-made Templates - (valued at PRICELESS)
    6. Get Up And Go Daily Routine For Winners - (valued at 97$)
    7. Monthly Training Call - (valued at 97$ month)
    8. A FREE 2-week Trial - (valued @ 147 month)
    9. 24-7 Done For You Support (Priceless)

Thousands of dollars in bonuses for early ACTION TAKERS!

Get grandfathered in today for just 97/month!

I think I just sold myself with that value stack :D
    LMFAO  :D:D:D
  • Hello. I would like to inform you with regret that the “Spin Artisles from Folders” button does not work in the project. From the articles folder, only one article file is used, and other article files remain untouched. A very big request to you. Make this button work. And for posting to blogs, articles were taken randomly from all files

• The developer doesn't want to answer
    Unfortunately there isn't anyone here that can help you with that problem. 

Personally I don't use that option. I use article forge and word ai together and put my spun articles in a folder. 
  • MAYBE, put that stuff in a related thread like specific software - > Bugs

If its a feature many users find useful and it needs updating sure it will get done.

I don't see that as being high on the priority list though, tbh

I would suggest to use another option as @sickseo mentioned which should provide better results anyways.

• KushphktKushphkt TMobile
    sickseo said:
    Unfortunately there isn't anyone here that can help you with that problem. 

Personally I don't use that option. I use article forge and word ai together and put my spun articles in a folder. 
    Are you still using money robot.  I am also heavily invested on gsa and their add-ons and having success.

But I am still using money robot as their root domains still shows on Google whats your aspect on this..btw I don't use their monthly I purchased life time years back so I still use. That being said can you more input on spinning thing..lately I only use for 3.5 with gsa cg and spin with softspinner.

For better results should j use word ai or article forge I am bit lost with this
     Do you mean to say you generate articles with article forge and then spin with word ai ?  Don't you believe on soft spinner ? I know it's junk than word ai for sure..I also own best spinner and never used ..I just want to cut down my expenses as I am spending lot of money on those. I have decent roi but I still have to cut lol
    I got quite a few of the lifetime licenses. If you can get the links indexed, then yes, they can be good for rankings. Either as T1 or even as T2/3.

The metrics on the domains are pretty good aside from the high spam score, but that's just what the 3rd party tools like sem rush and seo moz say. Besides, authority site like Amazon uk has a 25% spam score and Amazon.com have a 28% spam score - I don't see them struggling with rankings in Google lol

To judge how good your spinner is, just preview the articles in GSA SER. If it reads well, then stick with what you have. If it reads like garbage, then you may have to revisit your set up. Chatgpt is good as a seed article. Also if you are seeing your links index, and rankings move up, then there is no need to change your set up.

The only reason why I use article forge and word ai is I have it all automated with zennoposter. It makes the articles from a txt file of keywords, then downloads them and adds keyword optimised titles. Plus I got in early with article forge so have the legacy account with unlimited articles. But I do have to use multiple wordai accounts to support this - so that's expensive.

Spinrewriter is another good one in terms of quality, but it doesn't provide much spun variations. I've not used softspinner or bestspinner, so can't comment on them.

Although best spinner I would have thought to be good as It's Johnathan Leger's software. I used to buy all his tools as he pretty much dominated article creation and spinning software back in the day.
    Thanked by 1Kushphkt
    edited March 25
    I forget what the big discussion was about back then.... them indexing, or Google favoring them or something else, it was awhile ago I cant be sure . . .

google sites
    godaddy sites
    think mailchimp has sites now even

These can all make for good tier one and parasite properties, but there is some time involved setting these all up and linking together.

They can grow to become their own assets as well if treated with some care.

I here ya with seeing those results and these parasite pages just jammed up over major authority sites lately.

Now someone will come out with some new method . . .

Meet "Parasite Authority Stacking"

A brand new method to rank any website property in just 3 days!

Who is Parasite Authority Stacking for? Anyone with an internet connection.

1. No tech skills required!
    2. Easy rank and bank!
    3. Beginner friendly!
    Plus, highest paid affiliate commissions!

What you get. . .

1. Money Checklist - (valued at 97$)
    2. Marketing Million Swipe File - (valued at 197$)
    3. Hold Your Hand Video Training - (valued at 997$)
    4. Secret Cheat Sheet - (valued at 497$)
    5. Easy To Use Pre-made Templates - (valued at PRICELESS)
    6. Get Up And Go Daily Routine For Winners - (valued at 97$)
    7. Monthly Training Call - (valued at 97$ month)
    8. A FREE 2-week Trial - (valued @ 147 month)
    9. 24-7 Done For You Support (Priceless)

Thousands of dollars in bonuses for early ACTION TAKERS!

Get grandfathered in today Take for FREE test drive now

I think I just sold myself with that value stack :D
    Man you got all energy to wrote those from sativa buds ? I  

Honestly you and few handful members contribute here. I don't get why you saying this is a active forum. Gsa is a great software company...and the one of best tools out there. 

I was using xrummer years ago and  now only using xevil with gsa. Considering to upgrade to latest 23 ai version
    edited March 25
    I got the new version of xrumer, just haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Everyday I mean to, but just end up getting something else done instead. The upgrade actually looks identical to the previous version, so no idea what's different lol.
    sickseo said:
    I got the new version of xrumer, just haven't had a chance to play with it yet. Everyday I mean to, but just end up getting something else done instead. The upgrade actually looks identical to the previous version, so no idea what's different lol.
    Same thing happen. How much did you pay for upgrade?  I wonder why you still using money robot and how it goes. I own MR and never liked it but in gsa forum I see some users still using it . Any input 
    sickseo said:
    I got quite a few of the lifetime licenses. If you can get the links indexed, then yes, they can be good for rankings. Either as T1 or even as T2/3.

The metrics on the domains are pretty good aside from the high spam score, but that's just what the 3rd party tools like sem rush and seo moz say. Besides, authority site like Amazon uk has a 25% spam score and Amazon.com have a 28% spam score - I don't see them struggling with rankings in Google lol

To judge how good your spinner is, just preview the articles in GSA SER. If it reads well, then stick with what you have. If it reads like garbage, then you may have to revisit your set up. Chatgpt is good as a seed article. Also if you are seeing your links index, and rankings move up, then there is no need to change your set up.

The only reason why I use article forge and word ai is I have it all automated with zennoposter. It makes the articles from a txt file of keywords, then downloads them and adds keyword optimised titles. Plus I got in early with article forge so have the legacy account with unlimited articles. But I do have to use multiple wordai accounts to support this - so that's expensive.

Spinrewriter is another good one in terms of quality, but it doesn't provide much spun variations. I've not used softspinner or bestspinner, so can't comment on them.

Although best spinner I would have thought to be good as It's Johnathan Leger's software. I used to buy all his tools as he pretty much dominated article creation and spinning software back in the day.
    Yes and the article builder (remember the plr junk ) and there was a keyword research software I don't remember the name...

Thanks for Input I am not a big fan of MR but I still use time to time..I am having success with gsa ser. But after the core update and seeing lot of medium and para sites posts on serps made me to re think of para site seos...all my older no way to rank para sites are now ranked. Some google properties I own now ask for sms verification and I dont have single of them ..good lesson. Lol
    I hate money robot. It's a piece of crap software lol Most of features have been abandoned or don't work. Has fake updates every 24 hours. It's constantly crashing/freezing and just runs really slow. Am sure you've experienced the same.

But I've seen it move rankings up once links get indexed. So to have access to 1000 do follow domains is still something of worth, especially once paid for the lifetime. Plus there are lots of different strategies and ways you can use a site list of 1000 do follow domains.

The upgrade for Xrumer was about $60 or so - I got it as soon as he announced it, so got it at the cheapest price - then it went up in price every few days/weeks.

My main tools are GSA SER and Rankerx and combined is a pretty awesome combo for moving rankings up. I've recently added my own PBN set up with zennoposter, so it's like another link building set up. Currently it only does T1 links, but I've been thinking about programming it to do unlimited tiers with the PBNs instead - stacking the domain authority with 10 tiers or even 100 tiers lol Will have to experiment. 
    Kushphkt said:
    sickseo said:

Yes and the article builder (remember the plr junk ) and there was a keyword research software I don't remember the name...

Thanks for Input I am not a big fan of MR but I still use time to time..I am having success with gsa ser. But after the core update and seeing lot of medium and para sites posts on serps made me to re think of para site seos...all my older no way to rank para sites are now ranked. Some google properties I own now ask for sms verification and I dont have single of them ..good lesson. Lol
    Keyword Canine!

Parasites are the way to go right now for quick/easy rankings. I used to dabble in parasite seo nearly a decade ago, but got tired of losing my content due to accounts being shut down. I used to use squidoo lenses and hub pages back in the day, but then they started cracking down on affiliate marketers and eventually I lost all my parasites.

I can see the same cycle of events happenning again with linkedin and reddit. Google will hold them accountable for content quality and if they don't maintain the standards they will get drops in rank eventually. Right now they are going to be attracting a lot of SEOs/affiliate marketers. This update has literally put a target on their back.

So lesson learnt - I don't touch them anymore. Any link building I do now is to my own properties that I own. My own sites are powerful enough to compete with the parasites anyway. All of my domains are minimum DA50 - DA75. When you have sites with that much authority, you don't need to use parasites.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
    sickseo said:
    Kushphkt said:
    sickseo said:

Keyword Canine!

Parasites are the way to go right now for quick/easy rankings. I used to dabble in parasite seo nearly a decade ago, but got tired of losing my content due to accounts being shut down. I used to use squidoo lenses and hub pages back in the day, but then they started cracking down on affiliate marketers and eventually I lost all my parasites.

I can see the same cycle of events happenning again with linkedin and reddit. Google will hold them accountable for content quality and if they don't maintain the standards they will get drops in rank eventually. Right now they are going to be attracting a lot of SEOs/affiliate marketers. This update has literally put a target on their back.

So lesson learnt - I don't touch them anymore. Any link building I do now is to my own properties that I own. My own sites are powerful enough to compete with the parasites anyway. All of my domains are minimum DA50 - DA75. When you have sites with that much authority, you don't need to use parasites.
    Agreed. I can just pumping my DA only using gsa ser with tired link building.  But I don't have much faith on DA ahrefs.

I wonder what is your keyword research tool . Ahrefs ? Semrush? I never purchased ahrefs myself..tried with group buy once and when they used to offer trial.. 

I am going to buy spin writer ans I am having 1000 words article error with word ai.

Currently I got 3 sites and 3 of them got 60 DA thanks to gsa. But now thinking to use ranker x as well for my new site.

Thank you sickseo ..your strategies are truly sick lol..
    Thanked by 1sickseo
  • The main google properties will ask for verification even if you tell it not to. 

Guess you'd have to buy disposable e sims and create a little bot that will get the code from there for automation to work great.

Keyword Cannine, is that still a working updated tool?

I know there were so many keyword tools long ago, someone had even created NAFKT  Not Another Fucking Keyword Tool at one point. But I didnt think many of these were updated or useful anymore.

Ahrefs was great when for free you could do a Domain Overview. The very old version was best I think with anchor cloud and just the metrics you need quickly.
  • @sickseo I guess that all MR is useful for, some indexing/boosting strategies? Maybe a few other out of the box thinking methods if it actually uses your settings.

Though I did manually try visiting some MR sites, a lot are 500 servers errors and down, many not there, and some even said this site is copyright violation has been sued and turned over to educational institute.

At what point do you think G will just deindex that MR database? I wonder what would happen to serps if they did?

They are not hard to find or see, Google must surely know about them. Maybe there is so many links there it would break there results, idk?

Whats your take?

• I also used squidoo lenses and wrote a long helpful guide for anyone who wanted to start a remodeling company as I had done long ago. I had zero affiliate links. 

I did mention it was easy to go to your local home depot and they did not like that and did not accept post.
  • @sickseo I guess that all MR is useful for, some indexing/boosting strategies? Maybe a few other out of the box thinking methods if it actually uses your settings.

Though I did manually try visiting some MR sites, a lot are 500 servers errors and down, many not there, and some even said this site is copyright violation has been sued and turned over to educational institute.

At what point do you think G will just deindex that MR database? I wonder what would happen to serps if they did?

They are not hard to find or see, Google must surely know about them. Maybe there is so many links there it would break there results, idk?

Whats your take?

I also own MR lifetime copy, and this is one of the reasons I avoid it. After seeing the @seosick post, I subscribed for Ranker X. I will see how it goes. I was doing fine with GSA alone. My niche (main) has almost no competition it's a super easy-to-rank niche and gsa is more than enough but i intend to buy tools i guess... no keyword canine worked 10 years ago, lol. before i got married :D

• Keyword Canine...

That's what I thought. Its very old keyword tool.

For MR...

I guess when you go to the Facebook Group for MR even though it's heavily manually moderated and never barely checked you get that MARTIN fella trying to sell you lifetime license for 49 bucks.

Likely just a profile from MR "team" trying to sell licenses for 49 bucks.

Is there like a cracked version going around and maybe the lifetime works better, IDK?

Does a "real copy" work better today or only really the Google Keyword Suggest scraper feature works like it should still?

I noticed right away the updates were not real, and that the sites in blogs that are on top are all sites there is no way the software has working script for. They are not removed with these updates?

I was am am still under impression that most functionality is not working, users even come here looking for MR support?

Thanked by 1ashlyadams
    @backlinkaddict I'm really surprised that the sites in money robot haven't been deindexed yet. Although, I 've noticed the site list changing as old links from old projects (3 years ago) don't work anymore and the sites don't exist. Yet the site numbers in the software are still around 1000 domains.

But if you use the "site:" command on the domains in the site list, I've never seen more than a few thousand indexed links from any domain in their list. Which shows that google does not readily index the links. Compare that to say telegra.ph which has been in rankerx for a while, there are millions of pages indexed.

Even the site lists in GSA SER, it's easy for G to gain access to them. Easy enough for them to mass deindex the sites even by CMS/engine. Crikey even blog comments have been spammed hard since the beginning of time lol But they still remain indexed. 

Perhaps they don't see it as an issue. Or maybe are not aware of the scale of the issue. As an individual, I pumped out a few billion links last year with my operation alone lol No idea what the indexing rates or link loss would be on that quantity lol But it doesn't seem to be bothering Google at all.

• Yeah telegra.ph seems to provide results in that respect.

I have small script with API I can add super spun article and a base url and get a 10 tier structure by pressing up and enter in command line. Of course I can make it more tiers. I havent developed it any further, yet.

Yeah, I wonder the same things. 

They must try deindexing these things at least and it must make serps volitile or something and revert back.

I mean some of these sites and links have been around forever, so network like spiderweb like link graph. Imagine that and then just trying to remove or rip out part of the web - some from index, it must affect many other sites that they wouldnt expect causing issues I would think.

Sure the increase in content production is not making their job easier. Almost like they are reverting back to a metric like DA or something or crawling source majestic million outwards. And now we see a lot more of the parasites in the serps today.

Im not sure just an assumption, but I still laugh at the SEO is dead ideas :D
    Lol SEO is far from dead! The levels at which things can be manipulated still astound me even today. Been in the game for more than a decade and it seems google's algorithm is more useless than ever lol

Now they have to resort to manual actions against individual sites because their algoriothm can't do that job for them. To be fair it's a tough job for them, especially with the way this new AI content is getting pumped out. They are fighting a losing battle.
  • i cant imagine how many codes they are messing up with their algos.. hundreds of operators tweaking all the codes so they are surely mess-up. What do you think about seo autopilot vs ranker x... i concern on SEO AP but their UI exactly like MR so
  • SEO autopilot was great when it came out but the working sites decreased and those developers are doing something else I dont think SEO autopilot is of much importance to them anymore. Maybe small updates for people who bought lifetime.

Kinda wish we had FCS Networker back, remember those days. Had desktop email and web 2.0 account creator that pushed the accounts into your FCS Networker account and then after links were created they were pushed into GSA for tiering.

It was great while it lasted!