Skip to content

Is moneyrobot.com still exiting or fraud company

Comments

• ashlyadams
    Im sry Idk what you mean by "If you google warez , crack like search terms it still shows up even google accept dmca etc."

But if a large percent of there "web 2.0 blogs" are based on the same platform and look identical. Couldnt you just identitfy that platform and import them into GSA without the need for Money robot to create "those" in the first place?

Did you share a screen shot or something IM not seeing because I dont understand the following comment either. . .

" If you check MR link profile you will see most of links built with GSA blasts lol"

Are you talking about links built to the generic blog looking sites in software?

Also, web 2.0 blogs while still serve there purpose don't work like they used to, the days of "your-money-keyword.weebly.com" all over the first page in Google com are over and have been for like 10 years. Im in USA maybe its differnt elsewhere.

Wish it was still that easy! -  I remember when you could create a squidoo lense with affiliate links and gernerate decent money very quickly.

I agree SER makes great companion for any link building tool, kinda like Scrape Box for many different reasons.

"Even the root domain contains junk sub domains as long as root domain gives a value with quality content it still matter."

I beliveve sub domains are treated differntly now then in past and thats why authority is not passed directly to them from root like it used to be but maybe I am mistaken.

Maybe I will give it a test upon some more research, Im and automation software junkie :)

I get excited whenever I see "an update availiable" still after owning SER for over 10 years.

• cherubcherub SERnuke.com

But if a large percent of there "web 2.0 blogs" are based on the same platform and look identical. Couldnt you just identitfy that platform and import them into GSA without the need for Money robot to create "those" in the first place?
    I've tried this in the past, with both Money Robot domains and SEO Autopilot domains. They must have some sort of parameter that the software passes to the blogging script that lets it know that it's MR or SEOAP that is doing the submission. Either that or MR and SEOAP have a central database of who is allowed to post. Anyway, any success I had with the engines was short-lived as all posts and accounts were disabled within a day or so, even manually created accounts.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • edited November 2023
    ashlyadams
    Im sry Idk what you mean by "If you google warez , crack like search terms it still shows up even google accept dmca etc."

Did you share a screen shot or something IM not seeing because I dont understand the following comment either. . .

" If you check MR link profile you will see most of links built with GSA blasts lol"

Are you talking about links built to the generic blog looking sites in software?

Also, web 2.0 blogs while still serve there purpose don't work like they used to, the days of "your-money-keyword.weebly.com" all over the first page in Google com are over and have been for like 10 years. Im in USA maybe its differnt elsewhere.

Wish it was still that easy! -  I remember when you could create a squidoo lense with affiliate links and gernerate decent money very quickly.

I agree SER makes great companion for any link building tool, kinda like Scrape Box for many different reasons.

"Even the root domain contains junk sub domains as long as root domain gives a value with quality content it still matter."

I beliveve sub domains are treated differntly now then in past and thats why authority is not passed directly to them from root like it used to be but maybe I am mistaken.

Maybe I will give it a test upon some more research, Im and automation software junkie :)

I get excited whenever I see "an update availiable" still after owning SER for over 10 years.

Totally agreed what you said about updates. They never wanted to improve the software. But still i use time to time cause most of their links getting indexed for no reason. And the biggest advantage is we don't need anything as long as the owner owns all the links. About footprints now i am going to speechless  -___ -
  • cherub 

Yeah, it is a bit strange and like you said maybe they add some type of param in there. I have same issue manaully created accounts get banned/disabled quickly. Even just for adding a link. 

Seems to me people are more concerned with LPM then with creating links with mulitple steps that take longer to get verified links that actually stick, which should be goal.

It must be obnoxious for developers selling scripts as a good script can take long time to get verified link but people want faster scripts and more LPM. (and thats result they get a bunch of links on accounts that just get banned anyways.)

I know doing a bit of scripting myself its very frustrating, but if Im going to spend time, money and resources on a campaign I sure want the goal to be getting links that stick and get indexed.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Here is a blog post I did back in January of 2018 showing the comparison, back then of Ranker X Vs. GSA SER Vs. Money Robot 

Not much has changed since then: GSA SER got better and still provides the best bang for your buck and the best support of all 3.  Money Robot, well, not much has changed - still mainly using their domains, but still popular with some link builders, especially if you like toxic backlinks, but it has the most straightforward GUI of all the tools. RankerX still has the worst workflow. This product is based on the 2015 Senuke, and not much has changed, but they are providing regular updates on the platforms, .

https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/ranker-x-vs-gsa-ser-vs-money-robot/

• royalmice said:
    Here is a blog post I did back in January of 2018 showing the comparison, back then of Ranker X Vs. GSA SER Vs. Money Robot 

Not much has changed since then: GSA SER got better and still provides the best bang for your buck and the best support of all 3.  Money Robot, well, not much has changed - still mainly using their domains, but still popular with some link builders, especially if you like toxic backlinks, but it has the most straightforward GUI of all the tools. RankerX still has the worst workflow. This product is based on the 2015 Senuke, and not much has changed, but they are providing regular updates on the platforms, .

https://asiavirtualsolutions.com/ranker-x-vs-gsa-ser-vs-money-robot/

agreed on Ranker X GUI lol
  • I agree while GSA SER at first (10 years ago ) I underestimated its power looking at the GUI initially. I remember the how long it took to set up my first campaign with proxies and started getting good links to appear in the pane. Then, how thrilled I was when I had captchas solving in Captcha Breaker at incredible speed. Watching automation is very satisfying for me.

At the time, I believe the only real video tutorials were Matthew Woodwards "tiered link building series" which if I remember correctly, he used SER quite heavily in.

I was also wondering about ranker X and Senkexcr recently and wonder why some of these companies don't update or create new versions other then minor changes.

I've come to the conclusion it's easier to use GSA SER and learn to code a bit which SER basiclly forces you to do anyways rather then keep hoping a "better version" of once great but fallen softwares will come out after 10 years of waiting.

I've beta tested and used most these softwares over the years as well as private ones. I have to say I always like Magic Submitter. The GUI is very nice, the integration with Magic Article Rewriter (while not integrated with spinners ) with pop-up on every input makes it easy to create spun campaigns and add macros, on the fly, the link manager filters and presents reports nicely, not having to worry about emails at all(unless you want your own data) is great. I am clueless as to why there is no popular forum and advanced wiki about training it for new sites?

However, I did try it again recently and found it couldn't connect to Google to grab keywords for scraping and when you manually add keywords to harvestor and tick on an engine to scrape links like [[media wiki]], the result was [[media wiki]] not a list of keyword related mediawiki sites. So that was not working and upon asking I get answer like "that is advanced feature not needed to worry about". True, while most people don't use or know features exist, I use/want those features the most.

Everything is a "secret" with some of these guys/developers. Secret meaning its doing something you can most likely figure out on your own or they dont understand what its doing and they are relying on another developer. Its easier sometimes doing it on your own than learn workflow in software which is suppossed to automate it making it pointless.

With the exception of @Sven of course. He is programming WIZARD and gives us easy access to modify every engine as we see fit and use his examples to create our own. Where does he find time to make all these amazing softwares and find time to continually help people out with support?

I will say as far as magic submitter, it always seems to have a few new (some deleted) updated social bookmarks (mainly what I used it for was bookmark runs and ranking youtube videos years ago), web 2.0 profiles, and web 2.0 blogs. Although not sure why added silkroad blog? Thought that was like a dark web drug factory that was busted many years ago. I wont be dropping my links there :)

I don't think GSA SER is going anywhere and it has best potential to be greatest automatic search engine optimization software or even better then it already is. Over the years there have been people who have tried to create "plugins" for advanced features but they come and go. Anyone remember the "tiered link builder window"? Or the social signals thing?

Currently, Ive been testing with Serlists web 2.0 add-on engines as well as using Javascript with there library to create my own. Just waiting for update. Its been great so far!

In the mean time im using Zenno project maker to create very advanced scripts, and the debugging tools inside the maker make it so easy to see and understand whats going on. With project maker on one screen1 and on screen 2 I put traffic log, the log, the browser im automating, the element tree and the element properties. This set up makes it super simple to pretty much make anything.

Not Zenno Poster but the Project maker Im talking about. If I could make/suggest the best seo software, It would have SER at its core (updated from 32 bit) some type of button near each data fields to make it easier to pop open spin/create content and close leaving your created data in data field. Then have GUI like Project maker to create your own engines in a GUI which would get added into the main SER GUI. Also a GUI that could create campaigns connecting projects and tiers in a project

Also, have human super emulation mode and way to create projects that act as "little bots" on your behalf. Visiting pages, watching videos, sending keyboards keys etc. . .

Not sure if I explained correctly but that would be F'ing AMAZING. Of course it would be recurring monthly fee or large lifetime fee but how amazing would that be?

Too much coffee, Ive said to much :)

Hope everyone has wonderful day . . . .

Thanked by 1Sven
  • @backlinkaddict I like to see these types of posts in the forums where people always contribute.

Rankerx is one of my favorites for usability, you install it on a VPS or Dedicated and you can access its GUI as if it were a website. But, to create personalized lists it falls short.

GSASER is the best automation software from my point of view, since you can do anything by programming an engine, including registering on sites where they use javascript, the only problem is not being able to automate websites where interaction with the page is required.

Have a nice day too. ;)

• edited November 2023
    @Oscar

I enjoy helpful communities/forums as well. 

While it is nice to "access its GUI as if it were a website" also you dont really have great control as you mentioned or own the data. I think this is done more for security purposes or spped things up on server side of things. I like to have full control and be able to see and verify whats going on.

Also dig into the config files or add to project directory folders/files. Small example, add folder with many Avatars and read from it rather then using general_image.png for profile pictures as im sure many do.

If your looking to break into scripting some new sites but stuck on something like you need to send a keyboard key, solve recaptcha, work with javascript or grab xpath from a popup window or just not load annoying popups that get in the way of your script I would suggest you take a look at gsaserlists web 2.0 add-on. 

Todays marks 1 month since release of "build your own scripts".

The documentation and examples can be found here: https://gsaserlists.com/serlib-documentation/

Its great addition to macro guide and scripting manual as im sure you know you can find in the help in SER GUI.

You can have access to an extra debug mode and watch your scripts in the browser if you want which is awesome!

Just make sure if you use to set threads to 1 and max browser to 1 and set up a "engine testing" project and work on one engine at a time. Its tricky and settings sometimes ignored but I eventually got one project working nicely for developing so I just use that project.

Also on expired domain I purchased I built some test links with the engines that come with add-on and a few showed up in search console very quickly. I found old urls with backlinks of domain and 301 redirected them to new relevanet service page URLS.

The results are that im already seeing service page and location searches related to the domain showing up in search console as well. This domain was purchased less then month ago and already seeing results in few weeks.

It seems very promising for SER add-on and I'm Still testing myself.

Also have found Zenno Poster Project Maker to be very helpful debugging tool when using the "tool windows" and setup as youd like. Its best to have 2 screens for this though as one is a bit cludered.
  • Thanks @backlinkaddict I know SERLib. ;)
  • @cherub on topic of only be able to post to sites from software with licenses and or weird parameter authentication

I believe you are correct. I was looking into another software and a selection of the sites are blogs on the writefreely/write.as script. 

So for example, there is a developer api and they probably set these up so that only their software can post to these sites.

On look of domain authority at this time they are useless to pass any "juice" as moz rank is not even 1

But it's actually quite genius if think about it.

Buy a domain name to install a "cms" on and connect posting somehow so only authenticated software users can post to it.

Now they have a "PBN" that will be growing authority on autopilot and can be used to differenciate software so people can get links on sites only if they are susbcribers.

As these sites get constant content and people slam them with links, these sites will become authoritive.

At this point can sell, offer advertisments, or maybe adsense will approve and can make even more money off users other then monthly fee.

We should start similar servcie with better ethics lol
    @backlinkaddict that was basically the tactic of the ALN 'pbn' network back in 2011/2012. I'm surprised Money Robot/SEOAP network of sites are still indexed as it's trivial to uncover them
  • @cherub Its still funny to here the chatter about what works and what does not while examples are right there in plain site.

Think tatcic is more important than tool.

Ive been hereing that about SEOAP with self owned sites. (I dont remember seeing on first few years)

It was obvious with moneyR -always thought tool had potetntial - Im wondering if they ever do anything with the "automate anything browser" they added or if just one of those things added to keep customers from churning.

I remember seoAP when they came out they had many"HQ" sites and campaigns templates.

Tried to test again months back and the trial was locked to only use "low quality sites".

I would assume they spend more time on Neo now and there other stuff.

I saw work by cherub while looking at/working on scripts, you still doing any SER scripting these days?
  • sickseo said:
    He's probably in different timezone. So just wait for his reply.

Also try to restart the software - usually solves issues. My installs are running fine, new links are showing in report tab.
    Hi, How do you check verified backlinks for multiple money sites? Because MR Backlink monitor doesn't support multiple money sites or homepage links, you can check only one primary link at once, so what is the solution for multiple primary links?
    I saw work by cherub while looking at/working on scripts, you still doing any SER scripting these days?
    Yep, hopefully more should be coming in the future!
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • cherub nice I've been playing with a little javascript and puppeteer myself lately having a blast!

• Hello. I have been using Money Robot for many years. But a problem arose. When building PBN articles on blogs, media wikis and other platforms, it is not possible to create. The links look like this: https://kylercqeq75432.widblog.com/78155972/article-under-review. everywhere similar link endings:.../article-under-review . I tried to do it both without a proxy and using various proxies, as well as the proxies that Money Robot uses in the software itself by default. Help solve the problem

• Probably should not be asking for money robot support in GSA forum!

If you are using article directories they don't own that might/would be normal. (held in moderation)

I briefly tried software as well and seemed that even though they are posting to sites they own they are having many issues doing even that. (servers always down etc)

Not one post working on a web 2.0 blog type of high quality ones of which they dont own. Notta 1?

The "send traffic to urls" shows no traffic in the log checked even though software said 100-200 sent to each url of about 25???

The facebook group is not active and comments are heavily moderated. (couldnt get response)

I joined and people spamming me from group about 50$ lifetime licenses.

The "send social signals" no facebook posts or shares whatsoever and maybe 3 or 4 tweets made on new accounts that cant be verified easilly?

The keyword research tool (scraper) works pretty well though if want list of quick heavily searched related keywords.

I tried with my good proxies also with no results so I switched to theirs as well in case maybe they only acceptted posts from their network but didnt change anything,

Still the "automate anything browser" which was coming in a few weeks a long time ago, seems to do nothing but give false hope to customers new features are coming.

I really want to like and I see potential but seems that developers to not care.

Probably easier to use chatgpt to teach you to create such tasks then wait for developers to fix this software.

What a waste of time and potential for now!

I really wanted to like the software and if worked as advertised and scripts updated it would be great.

SER still remains king!!! Has best seo forum, documentation and evergreen software. 

A better companion to SER is zenno poster project maker (api project to connect in SER docs) and additions like serlib

• Probably should not be asking for money robot support in GSA forum!

If you are using article directories they don't own that might/would be normal. (held in moderation)

I briefly tried software as well and seemed that even though they are posting to sites they own they are having many issues doing even that. (servers always down etc)

Not one post working on a web 2.0 blog type of high quality ones of which they dont own. Notta 1?

The "send traffic to urls" shows no traffic in the log checked even though software said 100-200 sent to each url of about 25???

The facebook group is not active and comments are heavily moderated. (couldnt get response)

I joined and people spamming me from group about 50$ lifetime licenses.

The "send social signals" no facebook posts or shares whatsoever and maybe 3 or 4 tweets made on new accounts that cant be verified easilly?

The keyword research tool (scraper) works pretty well though if want list of quick heavily searched related keywords.

I tried with my good proxies also with no results so I switched to theirs as well in case maybe they only acceptted posts from their network but didnt change anything,

Still the "automate anything browser" which was coming in a few weeks a long time ago, seems to do nothing but give false hope to customers new features are coming.

I really want to like and I see potential but seems that developers to not care.

Probably easier to use chatgpt to teach you to create such tasks then wait for developers to fix this software.

What a waste of time and potential for now!

I really wanted to like the software and if worked as advertised and scripts updated it would be great.

SER still remains king!!! Has best seo forum, documentation and evergreen software. 

A better companion to SER is zenno poster project maker (api project to connect in SER docs) and additions like serlib

I use MoneyRobot for only creating additional T2 links that get crawled and hopefully assists in getting my T1 links indexed.
    The owners of MR own every site that gets posted to. So understand that. There is no Tumblr or anything else, outside their own network.
    I must look at ZennoPoster one day, when I have the time and money. Seems like a helpful tool 
  • rastarr yeah the MR sites that do work can't be ignored as some domains have 37 million backlinks, probably becuase people post on MB and then blast with SER.

Thats whats I mean even the sites they dont own that are in there are not working. I set to only those 5-7 sites and it couldnt post to even 1 of them. They put them on top too and label PR wrong which i think is kinda sneaky. 

Why not take them out on update since not working and no pan to fix scripts?

It seemed like you can still add older accounts into the data base if you have and I saw all awesome sites there. You would need precreated accounts and some of those sites stopped accepting new registrations. (doubt scripts would work though)

I wonder if uploaded old web 2.0 properties to those sites through database if it would actually be able to post to your older web 2.0 accounts? Or if you could buy aged or expired ones and upload into data base (idk)

Zenno poster project maker is great companion to SER. Its debugging tools are great if you have a few monitors its really nice. Parses automatically and records actions automatically. And profiles are done in newer way and you can set super emulation so its almost undetetcable and can set typing into data fields as fast or slow as you want. (speed vs quality) I try to logically think if I were to do this manually how long each step takes and go from there.

Can simulate pageviews and keyboard emulation super easy so making any type of bot is limited by imagination only.

There is great documentation as well.

I think SER with Zenno project maker and OpenAI can build a very powerful and automated SEO machine forunlimited methods.

Thanked by 1VoldemarPetroff
  • MasumKhan said:
    sickseo said:
    He's probably in different timezone. So just wait for his reply.

Also try to restart the software - usually solves issues. My installs are running fine, new links are showing in report tab.
    Hi, How do you check verified backlinks for multiple money sites? Because MR Backlink monitor doesn't support multiple money sites or homepage links, you can check only one primary link at once, so what is the solution for multiple primary links?
    I use this: https://www.inspyder.com/products/BacklinkMonitor It's the only tool of it's kind - designed specifically for checking tiered links.
  • edited December 2023
    sickseo im still surprised after over 10 years no one else has built a decent tool (im aware of) that can hold all your links while tracking your tiers. (competitor wise)

It is one of a kind tool. Its nice too that its runs locally and you always own your data and not have to pay monthly for it.

It compliments GSA tier projects nicely, Awesome tool indeed!
  • I agree while GSA SER at first (10 years ago ) I underestimated its power looking at the GUI initially. I remember the how long it took to set up my first campaign with proxies and started getting good links to appear in the pane. Then, how thrilled I was when I had captchas solving in Captcha Breaker at incredible speed. Watching automation is very satisfying for me.

At the time, I believe the only real video tutorials were Matthew Woodwards "tiered link building series" which if I remember correctly, he used SER quite heavily in.

I was also wondering about ranker X and Senkexcr recently and wonder why some of these companies don't update or create new versions other then minor changes.

I've come to the conclusion it's easier to use GSA SER and learn to code a bit which SER basiclly forces you to do anyways rather then keep hoping a "better version" of once great but fallen softwares will come out after 10 years of waiting.

I've beta tested and used most these softwares over the years as well as private ones. I have to say I always like Magic Submitter. The GUI is very nice, the integration with Magic Article Rewriter (while not integrated with spinners ) with pop-up on every input makes it easy to create spun campaigns and add macros, on the fly, the link manager filters and presents reports nicely, not having to worry about emails at all(unless you want your own data) is great. I am clueless as to why there is no popular forum and advanced wiki about training it for new sites?

However, I did try it again recently and found it couldn't connect to Google to grab keywords for scraping and when you manually add keywords to harvestor and tick on an engine to scrape links like [[media wiki]], the result was [[media wiki]] not a list of keyword related mediawiki sites. So that was not working and upon asking I get answer like "that is advanced feature not needed to worry about". True, while most people don't use or know features exist, I use/want those features the most.

Everything is a "secret" with some of these guys/developers. Secret meaning its doing something you can most likely figure out on your own or they dont understand what its doing and they are relying on another developer. Its easier sometimes doing it on your own than learn workflow in software which is suppossed to automate it making it pointless.

With the exception of @Sven of course. He is programming WIZARD and gives us easy access to modify every engine as we see fit and use his examples to create our own. Where does he find time to make all these amazing softwares and find time to continually help people out with support?

I will say as far as magic submitter, it always seems to have a few new (some deleted) updated social bookmarks (mainly what I used it for was bookmark runs and ranking youtube videos years ago), web 2.0 profiles, and web 2.0 blogs. Although not sure why added silkroad blog? Thought that was like a dark web drug factory that was busted many years ago. I wont be dropping my links there :)

I don't think GSA SER is going anywhere and it has best potential to be greatest automatic search engine optimization software or even better then it already is. Over the years there have been people who have tried to create "plugins" for advanced features but they come and go. Anyone remember the "tiered link builder window"? Or the social signals thing?

Currently, Ive been testing with Serlists web 2.0 add-on engines as well as using Javascript with there library to create my own. Just waiting for update. Its been great so far!

In the mean time im using Zenno project maker to create very advanced scripts, and the debugging tools inside the maker make it so easy to see and understand whats going on. With project maker on one screen1 and on screen 2 I put traffic log, the log, the browser im automating, the element tree and the element properties. This set up makes it super simple to pretty much make anything.

Not Zenno Poster but the Project maker Im talking about. If I could make/suggest the best seo software, It would have SER at its core (updated from 32 bit) some type of button near each data fields to make it easier to pop open spin/create content and close leaving your created data in data field. Then have GUI like Project maker to create your own engines in a GUI which would get added into the main SER GUI. Also a GUI that could create campaigns connecting projects and tiers in a project

Also, have human super emulation mode and way to create projects that act as "little bots" on your behalf. Visiting pages, watching videos, sending keyboards keys etc. . .

Not sure if I explained correctly but that would be F'ing AMAZING. Of course it would be recurring monthly fee or large lifetime fee but how amazing would that be?

Too much coffee, Ive said to much :)

Hope everyone has wonderful day . . . .

Man you typed all the things just with a coffee. How luck you are ... I would least get few beers and some edibles to get that same high lol...  this is true.  BTW i still wonder senuke exists.. going to check it out..

BTW you missed ultimate deamon.

PS :

I just wonder submitter and senuke and noticed still there.. are they really active ?

• Yes, Senuke still exists although every time I have tried it it was no better than previous time.

It barely worked as advertised and they are charging the most.  :|

I wouldn't waste my time personally, I tried asking questions to support months ago and they ignored questions and no help with getting payment to trial to see. Also, I make it clear I'll be reviewing software and not to waste my time if it has not become any better. 

So of course they were no help, they just want some newbies paying 150 a month until they realize after some months and a 1000usd later they have been scammed :(

I actually have an hour video I found on Ultimate Demon tutorial from 2012, lol.

I cant name a ton of  backlink softwares I have used over years and some self made old tutorials videos to.

Backlink Beast is still there taking payments, lol, and that never really worked although the training was pretty good for the time.

Remember, Licorne AIO? While it seemed really cool and had ton of features I never saw it working great either.

There was a ton of software along the years that on the front end seemed to be cranking out work but on the back end everything was broken just fooling some people :/

Magic Submitter still seems active though it didn't seem updated or have many sites Id use as of like 5 months ago. And there is ZERO helpful documentation for any users wanting to create there own scripts with browser commands.

Makes me said :'( I really liked that software but think maybe Easy Backlinks was his new web version of it but never really caught on I don't think.

Remember, FCS Networker when it worked and could just pushing links to SER? That was great while it lasted!

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some edibles would be nice, I'm finishing up 3 Midnight Snacks right now.

It's Blue dream and Animal Cookies cross from Green Point Seeds.

Think I may save the sugar leaves and make some edibles this time or maybe some cannabutter, thanks for reminding me!

Garden of Green

**This strain is great for eye strain and people who work with monitors a lot and get headaches.

• what about seo neo has anyone tried that out yet?

• Is it a coincendence your name is Tank and you posted right right after I mentioned Green Point Seeds as I know the SEO guy who works on there website SEO is named Tank.

If not super weird coincedence for sure!

I don't think people are talking about SEO Neo here if someone asks they pm interested party as this is GSA forum and tools used with SER mostly, though im sure you could use that software as based project and tier with SER.

• Well, it is as you say a pretty big coincidence as I am not the same tank you know. 

The reason I asked the question, mainly because I saw your previous post and you mentioned all the older softwares: Senuke, Ultimate Demon, Backlink Beast, Licorne, Magic Submitter, ect.. And wondered if anyone has tried neo since I did not see it mentioned.

I do understand this is a GSA Forum but non gsa sofwares are mentioned here all the time including this very thread.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited March 16
    I'm interested to know the same. I had all of those old tools at one point, especially the edwinsoft suite of products and senuke - I lived inside those tools.

That's actually the cool thing about this forum. You CAN talk about other products and not get banned lol I actually got banned from the senuke forum because we kept talking about gsa ser lol That sort of controlling behaviour is just no good for a public forum. And where is senuke now? RIP

Don't forget that this forum is run by it's customers - that's us lol

SEO NEO looks good from the videos I've watched, but there is no way I'm paying their monthly fee to use it - no way lol If they brought out a lifetme license I may consider buying one of them. SEO AP just looks really slow at setting up campaigns as well as waiting for them to finish. I couldn't work with something that runs that slow.

I'm pretty heavily invested in GSA SER and rankerx and these 2 tools work great for me. No silly monthly fees either.

I did just buy another new tool which does google stacks: https://glinkzpro.com/ Not had a chance to test it out yet. The UI looks crap, but the link sources and concepts are excellent.

• Totally, agree this is great forum and great tools that can be configured to your liking with GSA tools, nothing to hide and hackable for add-ons and other creative things people can come up with.

Would be nice to have so many >pr=0 fixed url engines and get a higher percentage of link building done all within SER.

Other developers act like a very known "formula" or piece of code is some BIG SECRET of theirs. 

Crazy if you ask me!

Other forums can't say the same, they are heavily moderated for the 1-3 new visitors they get a month, even the Facebook groups. To a point I don't think admins even check anyways.

I was wondering same thing, the videos of SEO NEO look great and I watch them when they send them to me. I don't see anything new really,tbh. I mean you can spin up websites on "cloud hosting" but I guess that's an extra monthly fee as well per host on top of the monthly fee?

I wonder if they moved scripts from seo autopilot there too and if they are working? Though I did try again months back the seo autopilot and seems no where near as interesting as when it first came out.

I had all these features in SEO Command Center 10 years ago. And it had access to full Semrush API. An expired domain scraper you just add source list and came back and there were ton of good expired domains, all keyword functionality of Semrush, A local citation checker and client finder, a ton off servers for PBN's to use inside. So many features I forget.

I remember an old "google cloud stacker" tool I wonder if its anything like that. What you mentioned?
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    This google cloud stacking is not something I've ever tested before. I've been doing ok though with my current tools and strategies, so anything else I can get my hands on is just a real bonus really.

But on fiverr there a ton of suppliers: https://www.fiverr.com/gigs/google-stacking

Seems I've arrived a little late to this party. Most of those domains will be DA100 or close to it, so that should be some crazy link juice being created across tiers. Will have to point a stack at one of my new PBNs with DA0/DR0 and TF0 and see what it does to the stats.