Skip to content

Is moneyrobot.com still exiting or fraud company

124»

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    I had FCS - that was an awesome tool for rankings. Never thought much of SEO AP, everything seemed slow - campaign set up as well as execution time.

I'm heavily invested into RankerX. Have 10 lifetime licenses lol Plus 2 installs that my client pays for that I run for him. In terms of speed it's excellent as well as consistent link numbers across their modules. But as it's web based I've got zennoposter controlling all the installs, so campaign set up is completely automated for me.

Their web 2.0 module is poor though. Results depend on proxies, emails etc I'm still running the same catchalls I put in there since last year. But I suspect if I used gmails or hotmails etc results would be a lot better. I get a lot more links from the other modules such as web 2.0 profiles, bookmarks, wikis and forums.
  • I never got heavily into SEO autopilot either, tbh. I just know when it first came out the premium sites were actually Premium and the accounts were created quickly and successfully. I used it for a few client projects here and there but never stuck using it continually.

So it was a little interesting at time for me.

I used to love Magic Submitter but was using more for ranking videos way back when, used to have decent amount of blogs, social bookmarks, web 2.0 profiles etc. Used to have sites that you could not automate creation easily but still post on. Always had a trainer like Senuke had but it actually worked and you could teach it "user defined commands.

Harvest and add your own sites when working. And add by engine type.

I would love to get some of these harder to automate sites back into GSA SER somehow, like a blend of a good "tier one tool" or figure out myself how to make some sort of browser like ability. I guess like having zenno project maker based or similar trainer for simple script creation but from within or at least connectted to SER,

There is the case of speed to, like in magic submitter some were socket based and some browser based. There browser ones have to run slower and pass acting as a human would or no success. Same with gsa vs serlib browser based. People want faster and faster scripts, but whats point if it all ends up in errors and or gets deleted?

I even have some zenno scripts that type into field letter by letter and 2-3 second wait time minimum in between steps and some wait for text ones as well for slow connection issues.

Ive been thinking about how to accomplish this, but wondering if using Zenno may be easier and just trying that GSapi thing thats suppossed to connect zenno tasks to gsa.

Thats interesting tool to Zenno. Im not convinced on the captcha part but the other to tools are very interesting to automate stuff.

I still use screaming frog to crawl sites from time to time :D

I actually love that tool for crawling sites

• edited March 27
    I never got heavily into SEO autopilot either, tbh. I just know when it first came out the premium sites were actually Premium and the accounts were created quickly and successfully. I used it for a few client projects here and there but never stuck using it continually.

So it was a little interesting at time for me.

I used to love Magic Submitter but was using more for ranking videos way back when, used to have decent amount of blogs, social bookmarks, web 2.0 profiles etc. Used to have sites that you could not automate creation easily but still post on. Always had a trainer like Senuke had but it actually worked and you could teach it "user defined commands.

Harvest and add your own sites when working. And add by engine type.

I would love to get some of these harder to automate sites back into GSA SER somehow, like a blend of a good "tier one tool" or figure out myself how to make some sort of browser like ability. I guess like having zenno project maker based or similar trainer for simple script creation but from within or at least connectted to SER,

There is the case of speed to, like in magic submitter some were socket based and some browser based. There browser ones have to run slower and pass acting as a human would or no success. Same with gsa vs serlib browser based. People want faster and faster scripts, but whats point if it all ends up in errors and or gets deleted?

I even have some zenno scripts that type into field letter by letter and 2-3 second wait time minimum in between steps and some wait for text ones as well for slow connection issues.

Ive been thinking about how to accomplish this, but wondering if using Zenno may be easier and just trying that GSapi thing thats suppossed to connect zenno tasks to gsa.

Thats interesting tool to Zenno. Im not convinced on the captcha part but the other to tools are very interesting to automate stuff.

I still use screaming frog to crawl sites from time to time :D

I actually love that tool for crawling sites

I also want to take my projects to the next level. So far, I've done content generation myself, which takes some time. I've been doing it with SEO Content Machine. By the way, I have OCD, so I want the projects to be very clean and perfect. I customize all the data fields with SEO SCM. What can we automate with Zenno? I'm in shopping mode, so I am going to buy one more GSA SER tonight while grabbing others. Any suggestions are welcome.

• I'm super OCD myself. 

To a point I'm wondering how SEO Content Machine is any help for you? Maybe it has changed, but years ago all I saw it do was spit out a bunch of low quality stuff. Maybe you put the time in to learn that software better while I tested briefly. That I remember liking more then Kontent Machine though.

Though to be fair I have never been a fan of jumbling scraped content together and posting it.

Personally, grabbing a super spun from like article builder, using the leading articles I used to start with back in the day with decent spinner and now more Open AI stuff. With Dall-e related images. Majority of my stuff is easily passing human moderation.

For tools, Zenno project maker is great debugging tool used for SER. It comes with no scripts to start so in less you want to learn scripting  and some programming maybe not a tool if don't have a lot of time to learn.

Though it's free 2 weeks out of the month, on one thread, without captcha solving. So I guess you could use it and if you find its helpful after you have a bunch of scripts made maybe pay monthly fee?

Im not sure, I just find the project maker very intuative to make custom bots and scripts and it basically is great debugging tool for creating SER scripts to. Finding variables that are not se easy to find sometimes and very clean looking. Though, its helpful to open up all the toolbar option windows and put then on different screens.

Im on the fence about scripting in SER and trying to learn more (though I think there maybe be some issues) vs having them in Zenno and seeing if I can just pass built links into SER like FCS Networker used to do.

Im not quite sure the most efficient way yet, still thinking and like always still a lot to learn, problems to solve and things to optimize.
    APOBLower said:
    I also want to take my projects to the next level. So far, I've done content generation myself, which takes some time. I've been doing it with SEO Content Machine. By the way, I have OCD, so I want the projects to be very clean and perfect. I customize all the data fields with SEO SCM. What can we automate with Zenno? I'm in shopping mode, so I am going to buy one more GSA SER tonight while grabbing others. Any suggestions are welcome.

I've got a long list of things I'm doing with Zenno.

1. Any changes to wordpress sites such as adding removing products, posts or tags
    2. Parsing advertiser data from product pages to add to my wordpress affiliate sites
    3. Preconfigured set up for a new pbn site on wordpress - setting permalinks, disabling comments, installing/activating plugins, adding themes
    4. Posting content on my PBN network
    5. Creating content with article forge and word ai - will also generate keyword optimised spun titles from custom templates
    6. Controlling multiple installs of Rankerx - have separate projects for 1 tier, 2 tier and 3 tier templates
    7. Generating url#keyword format for gsa ser campaigns
    8. Update content on freshstore (amazon/ebay ecommerce) - can delete products, add products, update content
    9. Scrape google/bing
    10. Make api keys with google cloud for indexing api
    11. Make gmail/outlook/hotmail accounts
    12. Simulate page views
    13. Update nameservers in namesilo in bulk
    14. Automate shopify tasks- build new pages in bulk

Quite literally, if it's browser based, you can automate it with zenno. There is also browser automation studio (BAS) which has very similar features. https://bablosoft.com/shop/BrowserAutomationStudio But I started with zenno and have learnt the ins and outs of it, so will stick with it.

It can automate link building as it has captcha support, email and sms functions built in, but it will need to be programmed for each site. I've been meaning to do just that with high DA sites that I come across. But so far it's just wordpress I've been playing with. 
  • I forgot about that BAS. It looks interesting creating script code using AI...

Zenno simulating page views and brand name searches can be nice to have access to when competing one top 3 placements or even for Local SEO can be quite handy tasks to have up your sleeves.

I think with the sms features you could easily build some bot to maintain a large network of sites they my use a code sent to sms and be able to login after parsing code. 

There really is no limit like you say, I totally agree
  • KushphktKushphkt TMobile
    I'm super OCD myself. 

To a point I'm wondering how SEO Content Machine is any help for you? Maybe it has changed, but years ago all I saw it do was spit out a bunch of low quality stuff. Maybe you put the time in to learn that software better while I tested briefly. That I remember liking more then Kontent Machine though.

Though to be fair I have never been a fan of jumbling scraped content together and posting it.

Personally, grabbing a super spun from like article builder, using the leading articles I used to start with back in the day with decent spinner and now more Open AI stuff. With Dall-e related images. Majority of my stuff is easily passing human moderation.

For tools, Zenno project maker is great debugging tool used for SER. It comes with no scripts to start so in less you want to learn scripting  and some programming maybe not a tool if don't have a lot of time to learn.

Though it's free 2 weeks out of the month, on one thread, without captcha solving. So I guess you could use it and if you find its helpful after you have a bunch of scripts made maybe pay monthly fee?

Im not sure, I just find the project maker very intuative to make custom bots and scripts and it basically is great debugging tool for creating SER scripts to. Finding variables that are not se easy to find sometimes and very clean looking. Though, its helpful to open up all the toolbar option windows and put then on different screens.

Im on the fence about scripting in SER and trying to learn more (though I think there maybe be some issues) vs having them in Zenno and seeing if I can just pass built links into SER like FCS Networker used to do.

Im not quite sure the most efficient way yet, still thinking and like always still a lot to learn, problems to solve and things to optimize.
    I also have ocd and NAC 2000 mg and ashwagandha help me a lot.How do you fill gsa fields if you don't use any content generator. Seo content machine now can be use open ai and there own API.   Gsa can write articles itelsef and spin with spinner but it can't fill other fields. What do you do for that. 

Plus may I know how do you fill I mean you just import all articles or use macros. How do you handle with no enough memory. I am using high end server but since gsa is 32bit that doesn't matter. I can run it on max 8 projects with 200 threads...

Can you provide basic info on importing content ( all fields) to gsa ser. Gsa content generator also can fill fields but still it use scraped content ... I don't have an issue with articles as many tools can arrange  good articles with open ai but not other fields
    Try this:

%Article_Title% <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a>

I use that in all the fields with big boxes. 
    Thanked by 1Kushphkt
  • edited March 31
    Sometimes, I scraped Google suggest for related anchortexts. That way  your using anchor text in your articles people are actually typing into Google. It also tends to read better in most cases. Also tend to be commercial and easier long tails to a degree.

There is also many other options, macro guide, script manual and advances setup are pretty helpful to have open browsers. If you have paid Open AI monthly you can tell it to go browse/study those links and it can give good suggestions.

There are macros like #gpt "give me some related text about" nogpt# which I believe uses inferkit, it simliar to the #trans "lang" notrans# , I believe. Also there's similar for OpenAI.

To many options to name really. Ive read these docs 20 plus times now and still learning, but they are being updated and more advanced to which is great to see.

There are also many data files included which you can modify more or use to modify the fields and custom example stuff further.

Like spinfile- <file with data>

Some options for data file can be found right clicking on SER desktop and select open file location and select on engines.

Here are a few options which can be used or extended further.

@sickeseo suggestion will work great for contextual links with related words right near your link too!
  • sickseo said:
    Try this:

%Article_Title% <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a>

I use that in all the fields with big boxes. 
    So you just using it for all the fields...  I never thought of it.

I was trying to edit macros  and dat files myself and seems this is much easier than that. 

@Sven can you arrange AI content with all the fields inside GSA CG ?

• Ооо.....
  • ashlyadams that would be nice even for SER. 

I suggestted having a little scraper that would pop up and scrape related anchors from google suggest and keywords from Openai or both but never caught on. . . Im still going back and forth for these tasks