Skip to content

Google asks to fill captchas - GSA SER running on VPS

I have recently started using GSA SER + GSA Captcha Breaker + GSA Indexer on a VPS. I am using 10 semi dedicated proxies and have got all boxes ticked to use those in SER and Indexer. Whenever I open browser on a VPS and do Google search, Google asks to input Capthcas. The question: is this normal or something to worry about? Is this caused by incorrectly setup tools?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

make a screenshot of your proxy settings in SER. Something  must be setup wrong here.

The indexer is not using google so it will not happen there.

• may be other Vps's in your subnet are not using proxies . I had this problem last month , eventually it stopped . How are you verifying emails ? using proxies or not ?
  • Google asks to input Capthcas normally when too many queries coming from that ips to google services
  • My settings are the same as the OP has here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/4661/proxy-configuration-issues I also enabled proxys for verification but not using for emails verification, should I? I am using hotmail emails. My big question is if it is affecting the performance of tools at all and am I heading towards being banned by G.? If this is happening due to other VPS' on the subnet, should I speak to my provider and ask him to do things about it?
  • I didn't had that problem although yes it sounds much like someone in your subnet might be being a prick.

Also yes, check to use proxies (private/semi private) for everything. Never leave any function without a proxy because in some cases where too many queries are sent, it can be detected as netscan and may lead to your VPS suspension.