Skip to content

CB black window + black error message box

I experience crashes since the last update or so as well. Before it worked well. I reinstalled the OS on the server in the meanwhile but it did not help. What I see when it crashes is that the CB window is black when you switch to it and it wouldn't show anything. In the task manager it is at 0% cpu and some hundreds meg of memory (normal). SER keeps sending captchas to it but I guess they are not solved, since the LPM is dropping drastically when I see this. Also, when this happens, I see that CB opened a second window (viewable in the taskbar and also in the task manager) which has the size of a pop/error message box, but I can't see it's content since it's also all black. Is that the same crash you guys are experiencing? I will provide a screenshot next time it happens. Also, I am happy to send you (Sven) any logs if you tell me where to look for them. Regards, Steve See https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/4205/how-to-set-gsa-captcha-breaker-automatically-restart-after-crashing where other people report the same issue.

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Problem is still there with yesterdays release

This time I had the box and it was the right colours, but no buttons or text inside it

• edited July 2013
    Problem is still here.

Also stops responding after a while and getting black message box. v1.99
    It is not often which is worst bug to find. Happens about once per 24h.

Windows server 2008 R2 x64
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    fixed on next version (later today)