Skip to content

project setting problem

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hi everyone out there :) 

I don't understand the use of a project's option setting. I hope you will help me out .. The problem is,,,,?

Project's option setting=== (check) pause the project after (100) submission, ahead.. there are four option in the same line 1) submission for (30) minute, 2) verification for , 3) verification reached in a day 4) submission is reached in a day .... what's the use of these four option.. kindly tell me in detail and what are the benefits of using them one by one  !!! And i set automatically time 1100 .. is it right?

This is its screenshots====>>

Tagged:

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

Use 'submitted in a day'.

Because you use multiple threads, and because they don't know what each other is doing at the moment, and because verification doesn't happen right away - and may happen at the end of the day - you will likely greatly overshoot your target linkbuilding. Then you will be mad. So only use submitted in a day.

Get a feel for how many verifieds result from 100 submitted per day. Then you can always tweak the # of submitted.

'When to Verify' you can leave on Automatic, but leave it at '1440'.

• All right @ron for your answer on my question  :-*

One thing more, in Global option setting===>>filter==>> Update Interval (1440) minute.. if i decrease this time value and what will happend and what the benefit of it ??
  • no, not really as that filter is just for updating the blacklists.
  • Thanks Ron and Ozz for the great answers, i'll try one more: What's the importance of the Checmark REverify your links?, is that for:
    • Gsa benefit?
    • My benefit? 

Lot's to learn about this pretty amazing piece of software.

Noob! - Thats' me name

• ronron SERLists.com

You have your pile of verified links, but at any time, they can be moderated and removed, or in the case of comments, they can roll off that page.

Now, assume you are building tiered links underneath those links. What if they are already gone? You have wasted linkbuilding underneath to links that no longer exist.

You now have two ways to re-verify links in a project:

a) Right click on project>Show urls>verified>verify

or

b) Check that box

Many will opt to not check that box as it could slow down ser from posting fast. Others check that box only on their top tier as every tier underneath depends on those top tier links being alive.

The choice is yours.

• @ Ron - Thanks Ron, really good, specially as you are dripping your project over multiple days and submissions, that issue will become more and more important. And i have learned one more important piece of the puzzle...

@ Simon, Thanks for asking the question in the first place
  • hey, what's the use of this setting option . what will it effect on my project.. kindly help me out.. 

Thanks

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    That is the Outbound links filter. 
  • That particular option would be set if you want to be really discerning of the type of neighboroods, your links are placed on..Say a particular page has already too many links placed on it..value of the page is low..maybe you are looking for something better. But as Sven,  Ron, Ozz  and other have stated..in this post and all over this board https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2591/my-results-so-far-using-gsa-acw-tbs/p1 let it rip.