I don't know it started recently or not
I just saw that i got new article on : http://www.blueskychannel.tv/blog/

And there is no new line. I don't use <br/> in my article
Just regular new line \r\n is used

So the article GSA posted is single line and very bad looking :(

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Whatever you call "BAD BUG"
    ...might be just that site. It's Drupal - Blog and in that no coversion is done as most sites do that \n them self. I haven't seen a sinle one not doing this. So skip that.

• @sven what do you mean ?
  • He is saying, if you don't like it then skip it - don't choose that platform then. Because it's not a "bug" within GSA but rather the way those types of sites (drupal) work.
  • well it is bug
    software can easily convert \r\n to <br/> if it is not supported
  • ronron SERLists.com

@sven is a programmer. If you tell him there is a bug, and there really is, he is the first person to  acknowledge it and say dammit.

But if you tell him there is a bug when all that happened was an external coding change on an engine, and ser now doesn't work well with that engine, then you're poking a hot stick in his eye.

All that needs to be said is that there is a problem with this or that engine, and a description of the issue.

• I agree with @ron. If I had a script that posted to Weebly and they accepted \r\n and two days later that changed it so that post only accepted <br> there is no way the software can know they changed the format until AFTER I see the page for myself.
  • @ron you are right. at least easy to fix problem :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

OK had a look again at the drupal sites that I build links on.

All of them have proper line breaks so I am not changing the engine to do this \n -> <br> conversion just you found one site that doesn't do that for you.