Sven, I've put together a list of the things I'd a) like to see or b) are they already available, if so where:
- Do the previously 'sent' forms go into a global blacklist ie so we don't just keep on banging on the same doors? I don't think this happens, but could it or could we just export the 'success' urls to the global blacklist. Currently the export doesn't really work, it just exports one URL.
- Export button as mentioned above, could we export individual segments like we do with SER ie, failed, filtered, success, checked.
- Please make it clear for anyone importing that it should be ANSII (if that is the case, it seems to be).
- I import lists, it would be good to see total remaining URLs left.
- It would also be good to be able to import to multiple campaigns (duplicated ones) so that each campaign has a portion of the total list that's imported, as SER does.
- When importing say a list that has 500k urls, hardly any are actually imported ie 30-90k from that 500k list (deduped). Only once has a list gone above 300k, the rest are stuck at 260k, but usually they're under 100k.
- What would be the reasoning behind not being able to run more than one campaign? My system is barely running at 15% of its power, 65 private proxies (clean and tested), 40mb connection. I know it's possible to just 'send' a few campaigns at the same time but even lowering threads makes very little difference and the software throws crash reports.
I think what I'm saying is, it would be fantastic if it had more elements like SER.