Skip to content

Few Ideas and/or Questions

Sven, I've put together a list of the things I'd a) like to see or b) are they already available, if so where:

- Do the previously 'sent' forms go into a global blacklist ie so we don't just keep on banging on the same doors? I don't think this happens, but could it or could we just export the 'success' urls to the global blacklist. Currently the export doesn't really work, it just exports one URL.

- Export button as mentioned above, could we export individual segments like we do with SER ie, failed, filtered, success, checked.

- Please make it clear for anyone importing that it should be ANSII (if that is the case, it seems to be).

- I import lists, it would be good to see total remaining URLs left.

- It would also be good to be able to import to multiple campaigns (duplicated ones) so that each campaign has a portion of the total list that's imported, as SER does.

- When importing say a list that has 500k urls, hardly any are actually imported ie 30-90k from that 500k list (deduped). Only once has a list gone above 300k, the rest are stuck at 260k, but usually they're under 100k.

- What would be the reasoning behind not being able to run more than one campaign? My system is barely running at 15% of its power, 65 private proxies (clean and tested), 40mb connection. I know it's possible to just 'send' a few campaigns at the same time but even lowering threads makes very little difference and the software throws crash reports.

I think what I'm saying is, it would be fantastic if it had more elements like SER.

Comments

• @Sven erm yeah the auto send successful contact forms to the blacklist would be really ...ermm handy...cough cough....getting some complaints...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited April 2018
    noted all and will work on it the next days
  • Awesome, thank you Sven.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    - Do the previously 'sent' forms go into a global blacklist ie so we don't just keep on banging on the same doors? I don't think this happens, but could it or could we just export the 'success' urls to the global blacklist. Currently the export doesn't really work, it just exports one URL.

Thats easily doable by now as well. On the URL listing you right click -> select->Status: Successfully Sent followed by again right click -> Add to Global Blacklist or Add to Project Blacklist

Also note that there will be no duplicate URLs in the list ever. Once sent to a website, there is no was that a project will sent there again unless you reset the status. And of course a different project can also submit there again.
    --
    - Please make it clear for anyone importing that it should be ANSII (if that is the case, it seems to be).

Where exactly? It should be UTF-8 in most cases. URL Import can handle any format in latest version (I hope so at least).
    --
    - I import lists, it would be good to see total remaining URLs left.

You have that all in the project window with the different columns that can be turned on/off by right clicking on the header
    --
    list import issues: send me the file please for debugging
    --
    performance: Sorry but this is the first time I hear about performance issues? Give me some sample to see this issue and optimize on it (project backup)
  • edited April 2018
    Thanks @Sven all of your answers have helped 100% :)

Performance was down to my laptop/proxies. I have better dedicated proxies and a VPS now.