Skip to content

My E-mail Verification is not working

I was creating a new project using gsa ser. After setting all the areas, I tried to set up email verification. I put one hotmail account,,, drrezaul_k@live.com and rezaulkhan06; but when I test those, I got a message,,, all failed. I am not being able to run this project.

Pls be kind to help me how can I fix it. I use both public and private proxies.

Comments

• rezaulkhanrezaulkhan Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Pls be informed that I didn't integrate any email verifier with my gsa ser. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    click Find Settings button in SER to make sure you entered the correct data.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    Try to login manually and see if it works. If the email account is outright banned then you're out of luck.
    I did so by clicking find setting button and when I use my default browser, my email account got logged in but when use the same account in gsa ser,,, facing problem.

• I am having the same problem. I used the right settings, and password, but still get the message that email Failed. 
    According to my experience , you need to allow apps to login your email. In this case, go to settings of your email account in google, outlook or yahoo,,, enable allow apps to login option,,, hope you 'll get result. It also depends on effectiveness of your proxies.
  • aanwebaanweb in toilet :D
    same problem on me ... never success (yet) using hotmail account
  • aanwebaanweb in toilet :D
    Hi Sven, I've tried to follow the guides on GSA SER pop up how to use Hotmail for project. but there's seems no Options like on your guide ... may be someone got problem like me too?

see screen shoot

I think the menu structure changed, maybe someone else can help here as i don't have a hotmail account.
  • JeanneKJeanneK UK
    edited March 2018
    Hi,
    I just downloaded a trial copy of GSA SER I'm having the same problems with Hotmail email. when i test it it says error unknown user name or bad password. I can log in via my browser. I went in to options and allow app to use email in settings.

any advice what to try?

Thanks
    did you click  "find settings" ?
  • JeanneKJeanneK UK
    edited March 2018
    Hi Sven, yes I did find settings, and tried many settings, with no luck.

I think I've got it working with yahoo mail instead
  • Hey Guys, I think i Got it. Follow these Steps:

Login to your Hotmail/account.

Go to "Setting" 

Click on "View All Outlook Settings"

Go to "Sync mail"

Go to Pop Options & Select Yes Corresponding to let apps and devices use pop