Skip to content

What happens if I delete all the accounts made by Ser?

I wonder if deleting all the accounts of my upper tiers (T2 and T2S) I can create easily new backlinks. But I see a double warning question before to delete them.
Are there problems for something deleting them?

Comments

• Well, I already deleted everything... I have to learn one day to stay quiet and don't do too much tests with Ser
    :D
    Strange, at the beginning was everything very slow, with low LPM and low verified.

Now it's almost fast like before, but I also changed all the emails, just in case...

I still wonder if it's useful to keep all the accounts made in the past.... :-?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @peterperseo - Shhhhh! It's a Jedi trick. The only reason to keep those accounts is if someday you might need to delete links. I don't know about you, but I would never do that on a T2 or lower anway. So I guess you have my answer. 
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Make sure to change the usernames/emails in those projects if you plan to build more links on the same sites peter!
  • Thanks for the replies  :)

I saved all the deleted accounts on a excel file, just in case I'll need them in the future.

8 months using Ser, testing all its features, and probably I still have so much to learn... 
    :-??