Skip to content

++Roy's BRAND-NEW Churn and Burn Methods!++ Rankings in ULTRA HIGH competitive terms!

13»

Comments

• deleted the pdf right after finish reading it. 
  • bangkoklad yea . Two of the methods right there !
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    edited October 2014
    I dont read seo blogs so i dont have any idea of what they post buddy.

I only know whats working right now. ;)

Even though, here I show how to make it work for you rather than just showing what others do. ;)

Also im showing proof of how i make it work for myself. :)
  • edited October 2014
    My reviews

Purchased the september 23,still waiting my access to webinar replay and case study, i pmed him on skype, sent email, he always told "soon, soon", and didn't replied my sept 29 pm, you talk about support.

I didn't knew the first method but the 2 other are well known, and if you just analyse the serp on high comp keyword you will see them, he just show that they exist, nothing more, no walkthrough on it, no tuts, nothing, he hide behind legal stuff to not show you how to do it (and i will not be surprised if he don't even know how to do them),

And don't tell me that you gave serpbook ranking link cos we don't even know if you don't just blast the hell of it to rank tham, i'm a churn and burner i know it still work.

I paid a guy to show me that some method exist for $47, and he wanted to sell that $197. ppppfffff

For me this "amazing pdf" is worth $7 for the "little time" he put to wrote it, apart of that, useless.

I want a refund  not because of the pdf is shit (even if it's pure shit) but because you didn't provide what was advertised, i didn't have access to webinar replay and case study.

So $47 is nothing but give me refund just to show that you're a professional seller.

Thank you.
  • edited October 2014
    I did not bought this method luckily, but I after all that read I wanted to say my thoughts about this. I'm really upset to see that reputable members like @DonCorleone and especially gooner  giving good reviews and helping to put out money from members pockets.... 

gooner who are doing corporate seo for multi-million companies, and 47$ is really one time paying money... This is really something unbelievable... 

I see this problem around not only there, and I'm not talking about those fake reviews that are almost in every websites. But almost everywhere i can see only good reviews from reputable members, even if service or product in their opinion is crap and you can get it free...   

Why you are doing honor of sellers if you are thinking that method is not that good ? And do not tell that you really thought that it is good and worth the price... 

With all that I wanted to to draw attention that everybody should be honest, this will help everybody, even if this will not help to seller... 

And another thing: for all members who bought it as consider it as scam and not worth the price, you can always 
    open dispute in paypal, and buyers will WIN in most of the cases if things come to digital goods, just explain step by step what is problem with that and escalate this dispute to paypal and YOU WILL WIN and will get your money back... I hope i will help to somebody who are spent last money on method what can get you in jail...

Stay honest
    Cheers

• Its funny how i tried to out this guy and my entire post has been censored.
  • Well I really loved this forum and the services offered here but looks like this is turning slowly into another warrior forum..
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited October 2014
    @botman and others who mentioned my name.

My review was honest. I said the methods are used to rank in competitive niches but the PDF doesn't show enough to make them work. That is exactly what i said in my review. I also said the op guaranteed me he would be showing all buyers exactly how to make them work via a webinar.

If that hasn't happened then i apologise on his behalf. For the record i'm not affiliated with this product - I was asked to review it and i gave a full and honest review as i could. If you're not happy then get you're money back, i'm sure everyone knows how to go about doing that.
  • bangkokladbangkoklad online
    edited October 2014
    IMO, sales threads like these should only go live after getting manually approved by forum moderators like what they do on BHW.

If, for example, this PDF was given to Santos to review in the first place, maybe he wouldn't have approved it to be originally sold for $197 which clearly was massively overpriced?

With this kind of sale, it's tricky because we had no idea about this product whatsoever. It's not like buying something which does exactly what it says on the tin for its quoted price e.g. VPS (we know its specs), indexing service (we know how many links/month), captcha solver (we know how many software threads) etc.

Bottom line, if a new product offers little or next to zero information to potential buyers and has such a heavy price tag, it should get manually approved first..
  • royserparoyserpa (URL and Domain Deduped!) GSA SER VERFIED Lists! => http://gsa-verified-list.royserpa.com/
    @raglady‌

I bet you havent checked your paypal email at all.

There's no other way to communicate with buyers than through there email.

The replay has been up since last week and so far it has had a lot of plays since then.

I've been working with whoever needs help and I have answered all questions through pm, skype and email.

I use mandrills' smtp feature and there i can show how i have to everyone's email the information.

So far i have sent information regarding:
    > The live case study shown here is being detsiled through details and next email update is coming tomorrow.
    > The webinar replay. I have sent everyone the link of the replay and there are guys have watched it for like 2-3 times even though it is around 2 hours in length.

As a seller with a shy of 300 orders throughout all my services, I have found that support and delivery time are things that are what people look at most.

So far I have had several recurring members of my services and I ALWAYS reply within 48 hours at MOST.

Anyway, it seems that circumstances are kinda against this so i will take action.

First things first, I will stop selling the pdf guide BUT I will post it here and in bhw for thesole purpose for people to see what this is all about. (I will post here the thread links).

Second, all the buyers so far will still receive all of my support whereas everyone who downloads it freely will receive only clues as the support is included with this package.

Third, @raglady I suggest you check your email as that's how i communicate and have communicated with almost my 300 customers.

All changes will be posted here as well as the new thread links with the free download link.

Have a good one guys!
  • Talked with Roy on Skype, 
    He achieved to find something to close my case, and it's okay for me now. 
    but above was my honest review and opinion, it didn't change.
This discussion has been closed.