Skip to content

How i use the same SN accounts?

edited January 2013 in Need Help
its possible to use the same user name accounts in SN, Articles and all contextual links platforms to make like an "authority" blog?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You mean you don't want a random user name but a fixed one? Yes thats possible if you edit "names.dat" and "lnames.dat" located in engines folder. Just put One name there only.
  • edited January 2013
    I mean lets say GSA post one article in one random platform (http://drink-links.us/) registered and posted an article, how i can use that same account to post with other projects in the same blog, of course using the same platforms.... 
    i want GSA to pick the same account from http://drink-links.us/ and post other articles, GSA will only post to the assigned account on that specific platfrom, it will not create a new one everytime just use the same.
    go to the new project and import account data using the tool button at the bottom. Than it asks you to also import the target URLs and you can start that project.
  • oh, ok if i do this GSA will login instead of creating a new account?
    yes
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited January 2013
    @Sven - would it be possible to create a set of master accounts. (e.g. one for each website), and then store these somewhere? So either have it using import account data from another project, or let it select a master account to use. 

This question get's asked a lot and was thinking that by having a set of master SN accounts (that we correctly label), it would make it easier to use and manage. 

OR maybe have an option/tick box "Only Use Existing Accounts to Post With", which will then allow people to more effectively use this feature?

Maybe there is a workaround? 

No sorry I will not add such things. Some accounts are just for profiles and when each project would use them it would be a mess as each project would overwrite it with there data. It would be a mess. Sorry I will not add such things and it would even complicate things.