Skip to content

How do i make multiple posts micro message?

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Using the micro blogs platform you can make a micro message is it possible and if so how do i make like multiple messages to be posted on one profile as micro messages?

Thank you (as google will find it better if the micro blog has multiple micro messages than just 1 each time... can i set a random amount of micro messages to be posted so some micro blogs have 10 random spun micro messages and then other acount have 1...5...20...3)

Comments

• SER doesn't support reusing profiles as management for that is not built into the app. You can however hack it yourself by just clearing the hosts_done file... reloading the same url's into targets and keeping the .static file that has your logins. I've tested this and it reposts using the same account info. Requires quite a bit of management by hand (or custom programatic server-side management of your project files).
  • I see thank you il try this! Would be a good feature to add to gsa anyway maybe later on...
  • See also Sven's comments on this thread: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/1459/how-i-use-the-same-sn-accounts... that might be easier if you are doing it manually though I still prefer to just manipulate the files on disk.