Skip to content

Looking for Testers & Reviewers!

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    raglady

Thanks for your interest!

Please check your PMs
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    botman

Thanks for Your nice words man!

I am doing my best for the service and solves improve day by day :)
  • @innozemec, count me as well. I will gladly test on one of my servers.
    edited September 2014
    Crownvic

Please check your PMs
  • Hello, I'm interested in testing your service.
    mozzer

Please check your PMs
  • i will give it a try too.
    DonCorleone

Please check your PMs
  • Hi, I would like to test also
  • I would like to try his bud,,,let me know!
  • Hi @innozemec, would also love to try out your text captcha service
  • Would love testing if still looking for testers. Will give feedback/etc... too.

Thank you in advance if still looking.
  • Hi,

I am also interested , Right now i am using 2 of your service and like to test your 3rd service

Regards
    Spamtastic ,
    rover1977
    dmrt
    uppitycracker
    shanrocks666

Please check your PMs
  • innozemec thanks for letting me try the service, 

Pro's so far
    1) Ease of integration with SER
    2) Dashboard to monitor capcha solving is nice 
    3) so far text captcha's solving is blazing fast..

rover1977

Thanks for your feedback man, I am happy you like my service so far and please keep me posted with more feedback :)
  • What cup size is the smallest, D, G or B
    Seriously these text captchas lol
    Vijayaraj

Lol yeah, there are some really good ones :)
  • i`m interested as well to test this.
    seo4all

Please check your PMs
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    innozemec

Currently using indexer and captchatroix both of them love. Love to have a test run.WIll be great if you give a chance to ride this ..

Currently im running SERs on dedicated servers.
  • innozemec  ...I guess this service is pretty good..running for two days continuous now & seeing good stats on dashboard...I have a question....Sometimes it's showing 3 to 4 times the same captcha question & answered in the stats...What is it's reason ?

Thanks
  • i am intrested :)
  • Please PM me the details as well! :)

I would be happy to leave a review of the service.
    Tarana

The dashboard displays whatever exactly was received through your account. Yes there are consecutive sends of same questions from time to time, to which i am not aware what is the cause. Either the website SER submits on is broken or something alike it..
    Metster

webgrafix

antonyalston

nawshale

Please check your PMs
  • @Tarana, it happens when a text captcha was solved, but a graphical captcha in the next step doesn't solved.

SER tries again and again and we have a loop.
    Crownvic

thats some handy info, thanks man!
  • Hi @innozemec

A wrong answer I found:
    What is the sum of 4 and 5. Please spell out the answer ~ Ex: seven
    answer: 9
  • @innozemec, I am interested in testing out the service, sounds good to me. This might help me get more links :)