Skip to content

Looking for Testers & Reviewers!

13»

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    dmrt

yeah, there's some false positives that i am aware of. With the time i am trying to improve things

thanks for reporting!
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    Rebel

Thanks for your interest!

Please check your PMs
  • @innozemec , hope it's not too late, would like to test your service.
    Gerer

Nope, you are in, i will accept few more people.. Please check your PMs
  • edited September 2014
    @innozemec I think this is because of the option "try failed sites again" in ser project options or custom retries captcha ?

btw I have to tell you this is an amazing service , last year me and my college friends had the same idea for creating text capthca breaker , but we were overwhelmed by the vastness of possibilities. kudos to you.
     you have effectively killed text captcha plugins for wordpress & other CMS :P
    DonCorleone

Thanks for your nice words man, I really appreciate it!
  • Hello, another customer of your indexing and captcha solving services here. Would love to test your new service too if that's OK :)
    bangkoklad

Please check your PMs
  • I'm also a link indexer customer, so I'd like to try if possible
    filescape

Please check your PMs
    edited September 2014
    OK, I GOT ENOUGH TESTERS

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED FROM NOW ON

ANYONE STILL INTERESTED TO TRY OUT MY SERVICE PLEASE REQUEST A WEEK OF TRIAL IN MY SALES THREAD

>> RIGHT HERE <<
  • I would be intrested in this
    fastmen

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the Trial I just sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • Looking to test. Thanks