Skip to content

Custom Search Engine Queries for another language and form Fields

Hi,

Im new to GSA SER, I would like to query my own key sentences and words in portuguese language.

Examples: General Blogs with query "Allow users to contact you through a message form" "leave a comment"

I would like translate "Allow users to contact you through a message form" "leave a comment"  this to my own site language.

Also I see on logs that field you e-mail not in form. Maybe i need to translate this too.

How do I set these for my own language/country?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

The footprints can't be translated 1:1 into your wanted language. Some text is universal and seen on even other language sites. If you find a page with that in portugeese then you can of course use that and create your own footprints.

That e-mail not used message has a different meaning and is for script optimization. This however has nothing to do with the language in most cases.

• Sven. Thanks for your reply.How do I edit or create my own footprints?  Regards

Use the footprint studio (options->advanced->tools->...)
  • Is there a main file to change this ? Id like to change only certain words, like comment, etc...
  • Or even better is there any way to create my own search queries? 
    you can use custom search engines or you can edit the engine files itself and change/add footprints in it.
  • Im just gonna use some third party scrap program with a few tweaks from GSA SER footprints. Just purchase Gscraper, thanks anyway