Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Custom Search Engine Queries for another language and form Fields

Hi,

Im new to GSA SER, I would like to query my own key sentences and words in portuguese language.

Examples: General Blogs with query "Allow users to contact you through a message form" "leave a comment"

I would like translate "Allow users to contact you through a message form" "leave a comment"  this to my own site language.

Also I see on logs that field you e-mail not in form. Maybe i need to translate this too.

How do I set these for my own language/country?

Best Answers

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    Use the footprint studio (options->advanced->tools->...)
    Accepted Answer
    you can use custom search engines or you can edit the engine files itself and change/add footprints in it.

Answers

The footprints can't be translated 1:1 into your wanted language. Some text is universal and seen on even other language sites. If you find a page with that in portugeese then you can of course use that and create your own footprints.

That e-mail not used message has a different meaning and is for script optimization. This however has nothing to do with the language in most cases.

• Sven. Thanks for your reply.How do I edit or create my own footprints?  Regards

• Is there a main file to change this ? Id like to change only certain words, like comment, etc...
  • Or even better is there any way to create my own search queries? 
  • Im just gonna use some third party scrap program with a few tweaks from GSA SER footprints. Just purchase Gscraper, thanks anyway