Skip to content

Problem with Catalyst Web CMS - no spaces

edited September 2014 in Bugs
I have problem with engine Catalyst Web CMS. It dosn't put spaces between links (anchors) and text.

Sample:
[...] information regardingAnchorTextHere kindly bla bla bla [..]

AnchorTextHere = is a place for link.

Can I fix it manually or I should wait for software update?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you send the project backup? I don't see why this would happen from source.
  • How can I do that?

1. right click on the project->modify->backup

2. upload on e.g. rghost.net

3. send me the link in pm

Also let me know one of the verified urls.

fixed on next update
  • anyone able to post to this engine in the last 2 days? not a single one submitted in a 300 urls verified list..
  • @rogerw

nope. looks like catalyst platform has fixed something to prevent us from posting. going to take a look at it now. maybe something similar to what xpress did. :(

t.
  • Being that my partner and I identified and had this engine coded several months before it was in GSA. I feel it's only fair that I pronounce it dead.

Cause of death: Death by newbie.

Should've never been added to GSA by default.

RIP.
  • Yes,so sad
    We said Goodbye to zendesk 2weeks ago and now catalyst cms

R.IP catalyst cms ,we will forever miss you! 

they made all posted new topics invisible even for regular logged in users. It's some kind of bug.

However next version allows posting as a reply to existing posts. Not optimal but better than nothing.

• Strange becouse for me all posts are normal visible. I have checked from different IP and with cleared all cookies...

But still links are created without space.

should not happen really on new update.
  • it only posts as a reply, even in the last update..it should post as a new post in 9.01 or in the next version?
    it is only posting as reply for now. A new topic is no longer working. Even if you try to post by a browser, you don't see the URL. The ID is unknown to open the correct link.