Skip to content

DEVIL WEB 2.0 BLOG NETWORK SERVICE -GREAT TIER 1 LINKS -Manually Created & Human-Written Content

Comments

• Same question as above, does these web 2 sites have about us , contact us pages?

Web 2.0 sites with just articles look spammy.
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @steves322 in this service you'll get Web 2.0's that have niche-related articles with relevant images and videos (2 articles per blog), all the default stuff is removed and customized manually to ensure the blogs stick for long time.

We don't include about us and contact us pages in the package as this would mean one more articles per blog. Since we use human-written content only, this would increase the costs of each package - we decided to keep it cheaper so more people could afford testing out the service.  

I'll send you some samples on PM so you can see whether they look spammy or not. I wouldn't be afraid to use them as Tier 1 for my personal SEO campaigns and I actually do, but it depends on everyone's personal preferences and strategies ;)
  • @grax1 is there a review copy available?? I think I meet the criteria
    @Vijayaraj there are no more review copies available, but I can send you some samples on PM, just let me know if you'd like to see them
  • @grax1 yes I would like to see the samples before ordering then
  • @graz1 could I see some samples please?
    @Vijayaraj @JudderMan - samples sent, if you have some more questions, just let me know ;)
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @grax1‌ please send me some samples so I can take a look, cheers ;)
  • Can I see some samples?
  • Can you send me some samples?
  • I would love to see samples. I would be thankfull to you if you send them. Thanks
    @MorphMan @newbieseo @meph @Spikey - samples sent guys, thank you for your interest ;)
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    I was lucky enough to get one of the review copies for this service, and I have to say that I'm impressed with the quality vs price ratio that @grax1 is offering.

The web2 blogs were all as advertised, and the content provided is all decent quality, perfectly readable and passes copyscape with no matches.

TBH, If they can consistently produce this kind of quality going forward, then I'll probably just use this service instead of building my own.

Have just ordered another 20 blogs :)
    edited August 2014
    @2Take2 - thanks a lot for leaving feedback, it helps a lot! 

It's great to hear that you are satisfied with my service. It would be shame for me if I'd use these words "GREAT TIER 1 LINKS -Manually Created & Human-Written Content" for a sales thread title and would disappoint my customers with low quality service. I promised to deliver HQ so I do my best to actually do that ;)

The content used is all human-written, no spinning, no article generating software and stuff like that - only writers that research the topic and write articles around it. So the blogs will stick for long time since there is no reason for administration to delete them (applies to properties that are manually reviewed). What's more they are created manually - which I believe looks different in the system comparing to blogs created by bots - in seconds.

Regarding prices and quality & price ratio - I want to make sure my service is affordable and also want my customers to come back - so the quality has to be good obviously.

Your order is confirmed! Thanks 

• steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Got my report.

Being someone that has ordered a lot of stuff over the year. This is probably the best web 2.0's i have seen. Look totally legit.

Content reads well. Videos look like they belong ect..

Very Impressive

BTW- Like how i get the login details too. Can do a little additional posting to them for some other keywords
    @steelbone I'm happy to see you are satisfied with the service - I try to do my best to keep the blogs HQ so that they stick for long and look legit. 

Regarding login details, yes, report is created in such a way that you can quickly login to your blogs, add new content, manage it etc.

thanks for your review
  • Please send me some samples.
  • How is my order going? After all these reviews, I am quite curious myselft :)
    @zero - samples sent

@cefege - you will receive the report in less than 24 hours ;)
  • I got my report today . And by far, this is the BEST web 2.0 creation service out there(trust me i have used a good number of these services )  .The articles read really well and have nice images and videos put in .Even the layout has been customised . These are the kind of links you can show your clients and brag about PERIOD.
    Overall 6/5 ( +1 for the wonderful wufoo mails / general courtesy )
    @spammasta  - thank you very much for the positive feedback. I'm glad all you guys are impressed by the quality of the service, I do my best not to disappoint you  B-)
  • @grax1 I looked at the samples and I was pretty much impressed heck it was better than what I create for my brand site.. I will buy from you guys next batch instead of hiring writer and making all those stuffs myself.. too much hasle
    edited August 2014
    @Vijayaraj - I'm glad you like the samples.

You are right, doing all SEO tasks yourself might be a bit time-consuming comparing to buying SEO services - when your only task is to place an order and wait for results   ;)  
    You can focus more on things that are really important for your business and can't be outsourced.
  • Got my review sites today. 

As other reviewers have said the content reads well and each post has a relevant video and/or images.  These are almost as good as my own manual web2.0s, but because I don't have to set them up, they're actually better :D

Got to say that if the on-going orders are as good as the review copies I will be V happy with @grax1's service and will be back for more.
    @davbel - good to hear I've met your quality requirements as well  :\">

The quality of service for review copies is the same as for normal orders - no need to worry that you'll get some gargabe once you place another order. It's in my personal interest to keep the service HQ - satisfied customer will come back - the one that was scammed will not only avoid the service in the future but tell all the other people to do so too. 

I also really enjoy reading all the positive reviews and feedback - it's nice experience to see people liking my service and I feel kind of obligated not to do anything that could get me any negative feedback in this thread 
  • edited August 2014
    Got a review copy a few days ago.
    Excellent web 2.0s . Really HQ sites and nice looking.
    This is the best 2.0 service I tried by far.

If you are still unsure about this ask for some samples, see for yourself.

Keep this up you have a serious service. As long as quality stays the same you are my new 2.0 guy :)
  • Can you send me some examples please? 
    @cefege - I'm happy to be your new web 2.0 guy  :>

@Flembot - samples sent
  • Can you please send me some examples too?

If order is placed before Sep 6, I assume work on web 2.0's will not start til that date?

Thanks
    @davford, I may already order the content and once I'm back you'd get the report. 

I guarantee that I won't pause the service anymore this year ;)