Skip to content

Captcha breaker Beta Demo?

edited December 2012 in Feature Requests
Any Chance for a pre-release demo to try it? I have been reading alot about it here makes me want to try it head to head with CS

Thanks and Looking forward to hear from you soon

Comments

• any eta on cost and release date for this???
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Cant wait for this to come out - hope it is not too costly
  • I'm one of the beta users and believe me, if you are a heavy user then whatever the cost is, it will be worth it.
  • i hope its not more than 100$  feels like its taking forever to be released lol!!! pre sale discount or something to send money to speed up production!! :)
  • yeah.. right now the "solved" rate is about 80% and solving time is half of CS. Also, we have a community that breaks unknown captcha and contributes to the CB DB which does not exist with CS.
  • Looking forward to this programs arrival. I am sure it will help immensely in my submission and verification rates.
  • @Sven please release this faster, i dont want to spend the money i saved for this!
  • Christmas holidays in germany till 4th january. I'm excited!!!!! :Þ
  • noone said something about german christmas holiday! russian christmas is at january 7th for example ;)
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Believe me guys, the beta team are working hard on helping Sven get this right.

Its better to wait until its ready, rather than release it too quick and have Sven waste time being bombarded with bug faults

But, it does what it says on the tin.

Zero crashes, zero terrasec errors so far

• edited January 2013
    "noone said something about german christmas holiday!" - Yeah i know, its the hope combined with:

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/1242/where-is-the-captcha-breaker#Item_7

from sven: "relax. It's holiday time here and I don't want to rush things...."
  • OzzOzz
    edited January 2013
    @TOPtActics: I was just kidding in case you didn't got that joke

"I don't want to rush things...." <-- thats the important part of Svens post. If I've understand correctly there needs to be 2 things done before public release. One is optimising Svens very own OCR and the second one is that CB needs to run flawless with all major SEO tools.
  • "all major SEO tools" - you mean the one and only GSA SER, are there other ones? ;)
  • So is there some kind of ETA?  I just read this thread and have seen it discussed on other boards.  Is it planned for Jan, Feb, 1st quarter, etc? 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Planned for Jan but we'll see. Sven is busy constantly improving and making adjustments so we definitely can't rush the German engineering.