Skip to content

☼☼☼ Promo Auto Approve Verified List $5 - Limited Copies - 35K+ Targets ◄◄◄

looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
edited August 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Im offering a 1 time promotional Verified Auto Approve list for GSA SER as a small taste of my new verified auto approve monthly membership that launches August 15th. 

Featuring 35K+ targets created in the past 48 hours, for $5.  Instant Access after purchase.   All respective duplicate urls and domains have been removed, per SERs standard settings.  List is broken down as such:

Category - Article............: 1230
Category - Blog Comment.......: 18478
Category - Directory..........: 484
Category - Document Sharing...: 131
Category - Exploit............: 1447
Category - Forum..............: 1965
Category - Guestbook..........: 2391
Category - Image Comment......: 1844
Category - Microblog..........: 28
Category - Pingback...........: 88
Category - Referrer...........: 20
Category - RSS................: 10
Category - Social Bookmark....: 38
Category - Social Network.....: 2034
Category - Trackback..........: 3605
Category - URL Shortener......: 1453
Category - Video..............: 264
Category - Web 2.0............: 15
Category - Wiki...............: 256
-------------------------------
Total.........................: 35781

Full Site List Info:
http://pastebin.com/Y2d07my8

List will actually be a little larger then that, as it is still growing as I type this post. 

This is a 1 time offer, no updates. 

Number of copies sold is limited, grab yours before it sells out. It is only $5, grab it quickly before it sells out!

Built Using GSA Captcha Breaker Only

FAQ:

Q: Why sell a list for $5 when others sell similar lists for $20+ ?
A: This is a promotional list for my new Auto Approve Verified service that launches  August 15, 2014

Q: Another Auto Approve List service on the GSA forum, will this service be different from others?
A: Yes it is one of a kind.  It is the first service to feature Blue Box real time sync.  You get my auto approve verified lists synced into your GSA SER in real time as I build them, 24/7/365.  Its true set it and forget it, lists don't get any fresher then this. 

Q: Will you offer manual list downloads for members or 1 off list purchases for people not wanting to be a monthly member?
A; Yes to both, however 1 off list buyers will not have a real time sync option

Q: What are you going to do with the internet riches you get from selling this list for $5?
A: Retire.  (For any readers without a sense of humor, I will be using it to purchase additional licenses of SER to scale the service, that way both Sven and Users benefit.  Keep the money local as it were)

Thread will be closed August 15th when the Marketplace Launches!

Purchase Info:

$5
Instant Access

Q: Why in the world would you use a Banana as a buy now button?
A: You only live once, don't take life so seriously, do something fun today, click the banana. 

Q: Still not convince eh, whats the worst that could happen you say?
A: You get to build thousands of links and your $5 of hard earned money goes back into Svens pocket, furthering the development of SER.  Is that so bad?  Scroll up and click the big yellow banana, you know you want to. 

Comments

• Done :), was looking for this very thing last week
  • Blue Box real time sync sounds awesome, would love if more people would do something like this.
    Competition=More Innovation!

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @cefege
    No no competition equals bad... Shhhhhh  

Besides Ill be producing massive lists in a months time, you wont' need anyone else.   Stay on the dark side with me, we have cookies. 

HAHA!

Just kidding.  Blue Box is working well for all my beta testers and it has a great future.

I have more expansions I will be doing with the membership options/lists as well, once things are up and sailing smoothly.  Ive got more innovation planned, although I don't think I can get it any fresher then real time.  However if you have ideas on what could be innovated specifically, I am always all ears. 

Thanks @bradmca !

• Loopline is a great guy, I already have an account on their other project scrapebox marketplace and he is the best provider of lists that I ever found. I have bought this first list without even thinking!
    @xjackx Thanks for the feedback and glad you are happy with the scrapebox lists.  Im certain you will be happy with the SER lists as well. 
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    just purchased going to give it a try!
  • @loopline is a great guy, good luck on your sales man!
    @MorphMan
    Thanks!

@luckskywalker
    Thanks for the kind words. 

Thanks to all who have purchased and not posted!
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    just bought it...do u happen to have it in one txt file too?

few of my vps's i dont use the .sl file...no big deal if u dont
    @steelbone
      Thanks for grabbing the list.  Its in a bunch of text files broken down in there. You can use the dupe remove addon that is free from scrapebox to merge all those small text files into 1 text file. 

http://www.scrapebox.com/free-dupe-remove

I have a video on how to use it here:

Im on the run, but if you can't figure it out for some reason, then you can message me your mail address and when I settle down at my office Ill combine them and mail it to you. 
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Thanks Loop

I did know how to do this...just figured i would ask u first :)...I did it and im all set....
    Ok cool, Im at my desk now and not mobile, so I would be happy to do it for you, but sounds like you already got it setup. 
  • Got it!  :) 
    I was looking everywhere for a list that works with CB mostly. So you got my attention!
    Good luck with your new service! When I get enough money, i will subscribe to it 
    B-)
    Thanks!   Glad you were able to get the list.  The new service will be captcha breaker only, at least to start, there may be alternative options down the track. 
  • The $5 attracted me to look at this thread and I'm glad I did. I'm still a bit new to GSA so this is my first site list.

I really like the idea of a set it and forget it site list so I signed up as a member for the Blue Box and I'm looking forward to its launch today.
    Thanks for signing up!   Official launch is in about 1 hour, Im tying up loose ends at the moment.  But I will get your account setup today and you will get a mail with videos and they will be in the members area shortly as well. 

• Loopline it will be available today?
    Yes, its live right now, I just have not yet built a thread for it here on the forum.   I haven't sent all the promo emails yet, Ive just been working on things.  In other words I spent the time today bettering things based on initial feedback I got instead of promoting it. 

I sort of hold the same philosophy that google did in the early days, its ok if people don't find me right away because it will only get better each day, so if they find me a little later they will just walk into a better product.  But its live, you can join and Ill activate your blue box account and tutorials are up etc...
  • Oh okay. I think for my account is not live yet, all I see is
  • I have subscribed with the promo list here on forum. I need to do another subscripition? If yes send me the page where I can do
    I messaged you, let me know if you have any issues. 
This discussion has been closed.