Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• @theorbital Yea.. Turned out I need to upgrade my Internet explorer version to the latest and also do a pending windows update. :) The accounts created are showing error in SER in like 2 days of creation.. How do I fix that?
  • Imwithrahulverma - I've been having good luck with laposte beta users so I will be releasing that to the public here soon.
  • i would like to get in the beta team, too. My laposte accounts getting thin right now. :-)

regards
  • I have a solution for email ID. if any one need help hit me up my skype- md.mostafa149 
  • Hi there 

I have bought account creator + yesterday . I have sent 2 email regarding licence because I have not received it even I have checked the Junk folder  . It is more than 24 hours I have not received the licence . 

My Paypal Transaction ID 12L72968819362711 
  • Acc+ work now with the laposte email?
  • @nafeesra - I have replied to all support tickets, did you get your license?

@on1x1 @toptactics - There is a BETA laposte that I made that people are having success with. If you want to be part of the beta shoot me a pm with your paypal email that you signed up with for ac+ so I can issue you a license.

I am out of town right now so I will do my best to respond and get everyone taken care of promptly.
  • edited July 2014
    The accounts get bad after just 2 days. Any fix?
  • I purchased over 24 hours ago and have not received a license key. I have submitted a ticket. Please send license asap. thanks.

#349 No License Sent

• @imwithrahulverma - would you like to try the laposte.net beta?

@rmshost - sorry for the delay, sent you the details.
  • @theorbital - sure. I'll give it a try.
  • i sent you PM for laposte beta and did not receive any email from you.
  • i answered to your laposte beta offer weeks ago. Never got the software :-( so far.

If you mean it serious send me the beta, i will test it. Iam also in all of the other email vreation software offers and i can judge it well.

regards
  • edited August 2014
    when will you release the soft with laposte feature i bought the software for that feature since it stopped working i never used the software can you give ETA or give the beta untill release 
  • @on1x1, @toptactics - I have sent you the info for the laposte beta. sorry for the delay

@antonyalston - pm me your paypal email and i'll send you the laposte beta.

Thanks everyone
  • got it thx
  • any info i pmed but got nthing from you 
  • Just replied to your PM @antonyalston. You should be all set up.
  • Hi, I purchased this 3 days ago, where is my license key please?
  • Hi @ElTel78

Can you please open up a support ticket at http://adelogroup.freshdesk.com and include your paypal email so I can find your license. 

Thanks
  • Hi theorbital, I have done that. I have a feeling that license may have gone to a different email but the owner of that email address is on holiday. I have opened a ticket. 

Thanks.
  • Hi @ElTel78 - responded to your ticket. Thanks
  • Hey,

Without me slogging through all of the previous messages - please can you tell me what email accounts your software creates?

What about Freeola, Mail.ru etc? I find outlook sucks for SER now!

Thanks

Ricky
  • Hi @RuffCuT - It just makes outlook right now and I also have a laposte beta that people have been having success with. 
  • hold on "Outputs in spintax" can i get the accounts without spintax?
  • can i see the video of "Account Creator +" in action?
  • @theorbital I haven't kept up with the thread and i stopped using AC+ when all the issues came about with Hotmail / Outlook etc.

Does it now work in the way in used to by just creating accounts and aliases, or do we still need to jump through hoops / register a catch all email address?
  • Hi @davbel - Good to hear from you. Unfortunately, you still have to register a catchall email due to outlook.com verification for alias creation. 

Sorry about that. 
  • @thorbital nothing to be sorry about, it's not your fault :D
  • The blacklist checker is still working? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.