Skip to content

Express Indexer:: Closing Registration Soon

2»

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Hey @cefege thanks for purchasing.

The account package system is all automated and waits for your payment to go through prior to applying your credits to your account, which means, PayPal needs to process your payment first, then sends notification to my billing system, which then activates your account and applies the credits to your account.

I have tried to contact paypal about this situation for other customers but they have simply said, "it can take upto 24 hours to process payments, this is in our terms of service".

Normally, payments are instant and customers receive their packages/credits within minutes but occasionally, I notice that PayPal are quite sluggish with processing payments but they tend to always process them before 6pm GMT.

I can only ask you to wait patiently for another couple hours I guess, I will be contacting paypal if payments are not processed within their 24 hour time frame, but they never do go over that time limit therefore I've not had a reason to dispute their service.
    edited June 2014
    @cefege I believe payments have been processed now, you should have your credits. Hope you like the service.
  • Your service looks promising @Tim89‌
    I will try it for sure.

No discount code anyway?
    Hello @vahnz13‌ unfortunately the prices are set in stone, no discounts available. Thanks for the interest
  • Hi @Tim89

I already subscribe to your 35K links package few minutes ago. Setup the my Expressindexer API to my GSA SER option, but when I tried to sent my verified links to your service it show error like this:

Please help me to solve this one. Thanks
  • vahnz13  it takes few hours to pp to process the payment then only credits updated :)

I upgraded mine today :)
  • @antonyalston ah, really? It just because I've seen my package already there on my dashboard. Then I should wait for my credits updated  ;)

PS: are the "credits" which you talking about is "remaining links" on Expressindexer dashboard?
  • edited June 2014
    yep those are remaining links 

all you need is wait :)
    edited June 2014
    Hey @vahnz13 sorry for the late reply, yes paypal start processing payments from around 3:30PM GMT, I'm not sure why they do this, perhaps it is when they auto rebill everyone as all payments come flooding in at the same time, as @antonyalston‌ said (appreciated for the help :) ) your package will show in your dashboard but your credits will remain at '0' until paypal processed the payment and notifies our automated system which then awards your account with the credits.

Anyway, you should be good to go now as payments were processed a couple of hours ago, if you need any help with the service please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again @antonyalston‌ for explaining the cause.
  • Okay, I should wait for my credits then @Tim89
    edited June 2014
    Actually @vahnz13 paypal seems to be down? :O 500 Internal server error, this could be the reason why your payment hasn't been processed, just sit tight, I'll keep an eye on it for you..

• I replied your PM @Tim89 ;)
  • Any updates on your bing indexing service?
    Hello @hungryim‌ i will release more information in regards to bing indexing as soon as I can. To anyone who has PM'd me, I am not ignoring you, I will deal with every PM as soon as I can.
  • Ok thanks
  • Are you offering any trial accounts? I'm seeing indexing rates drop with my current solution and am looking for a replacement.
    No trial accounts available unfortunately as my service has been up and running for so long now.
  • edited August 2014
    @Tim89 please respond on skype. I lost 500,000+ indexing credits because I could not change subscriptions. 
    I tried to contact you on skype before and after and got no response from you.
    edited August 2014
    Hello @cefege communication via skype isn't 100% at this point in time unfortunately.

I will definitely respond if you email me or send me a pm through here, seems as if you're experiencing some issues.

I didnt get a notification sent to my email about this message either, it was by chance that I saw it lol, but nevermind.
  • Don't know why you have increased your prices.
    @Unkown717 They are the same prices as 6 months ago, the package/price change happened quite a while ago now.
  • Why may I ask? 
    @Unkown717 customers were wanting more package variations so plans were changed unfortunately, if you require a custom type plan which exceeds the packages that are available simply PM me or email me at Admin@expressindexer[.]com for further information.