Skip to content

Possible to put both the URL with anchor need to build backlinks and some verified links

edited December 2012 in Need Help
@Ozz @Sven

Sorry for so much questions.

Wonder if it's possible to put both URL with anchor from the project and the verified links from the same project (not use verified links from other projects) in the same article.

I know by default is put one backlink at the end of the article. But i actually wanna put 3 anchors and 3 verified links in the article.
How to do this.

Maybe my question should focus on how to use variation to express get links from verified links list. Like use<a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a>
to get url from the project.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you would simply use <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> in the article.
  • @sven thanks for the answer.

The thing is how to put verified links in the article as well.
  • This is important for me.

@linzhe3068 no need to get attention to a thread with meaningless new posts. Stop that please

Anyway when you add %url% together with %anchor_Text% multiple times in the article, it will also use different urls/anchor texts.

• Thx @Sven

But i have to say, you didn't answer my main question, the question is how to put verified links from the current project into the articles along with the project url and anchor.

I think there should be a macro for this. But i've know idea what's the macro. 

If i add %url% with %anchor_text%, it will only put url and anchor into the articles but not the verified links.
    For that you have the ability to create TIER projects. I don't see a reason why someone wants to create new links and also have verified links from previous submissions int he same site. You should do that by creating a new project and have it use the verified URLs from your main project.
  • @Sven I know this can be done by creating another project for tier.

However, i prefer not tier links, but the verified links link each other in one tier.

Is this possible?
  • link wheel is not possible if you mean that.
  • Thanks for all the answers.

If the link wheel is not possible, is it possible to add this feature?
    Because not everyone use tiered link strategies.
    Everyone has his own use with GSA ser.

Ahh OK now I understand this. Next verion will allow macros...

%verified_url% and %verified_anchor_text%

• You are the man @Sven

This is really awesome!
  • This feature would really be interesting !

• is %verified_url% live yet, it isn't currently showing up in the test window.

Just checking its not a user error on my part.

Thanks!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    If you are not using a tiered project, where is it taking this %verified_url% from? Within the same project?
    next version will show %verified_url% in the TEST as well.