Skip to content

massive ''download failed'' ''no engines matches'' ''verification failed''

edited December 2012 in Need Help

Hi, I am a new user to GSA, but read alot about the settings etc. (sorry for the bad english)

I set up a tiered link campaign, tier1 30 links tier2 300 and tier3 1000 all set up to submit every 24 hours.

I use 10 semi dedicated proxies (buyproxies.org) on my home pc (i7) 6gbram. threads set at 100, html time-out 120internet 20MB.

I tested the proxies again and the log says ''tested succesfully''.

The speed i submit is good enough but the verification rate is very bad. In 3 days non stop running tier 1 (pr3-x) : 100 submitted/90 verified (so far so good), tier 2(pr1-x): 3960 submitted/ 225 verified links tier 3 (pr0-x): runned 1 day. All search engines selected on all tiers.

Custom time between search engines is set at default (60s). I run it in debug mode, which shows massive ''download failed'' , the log window in GSA shows massive ''no engines matches'' and massive ''verification failed''

Do i have to tweak my settings or does somebody has a clue what's the problem ?

Need help ! Thanks

Comments

• set your html timeout setting to 180 and work downwards from that to find optimal setting for this.
    also decrease your thread count for a while and go with 50 first and work upward from this until you think SER works best.

to check all SEs is far from optimal. 
    you'll find some good advices in this thread to boost your submission rate.

• Thanks, which SE's should i choose ? target site is US. Should i uncheck google ?

I lowered the threads and increased the html timout, but till now it does not work. My submission rate is average, but only a few verifications in about 1.5 hour. tier 1 OBL 70 tier 2 OBL 150 tier 3 OBL 300.

Tier 2: 4200 submissions 242 verified links seems to be something is really wrong.

I added the settings, my capthcha setting and options in the attachment.

captcha: http://postimage.org/image/p2laaeyz5/

Options: http://postimage.org/image/m92rgznvb/

Submissions/verified: http://postimage.org/image/6n1orvbax/

Settings tier2: http://postimage.org/image/qutncg91f/

Thanks

• 4200 submission / 242 verified could be normal/bad luck and is depending on the quality of your content and the platforms you are posting to (if they are moderated or not). just let it run for a few days.

you need to make sure your email isn't black listed though and check that daily.

semi-dedicated proxies are not that optimal. as you share your proxies with others they will be banned in SEs or filtered out with PR? more often.

regarding your settings:
    - change "pause project after XXX links" from "verifications for 1440 minutes" to "for a day"

• Ok, i see many people posting they are get about 1-3k verified links in one day. Will i get more verified links when using a VPS (speed up ) ? I have an option, but dont know if 10GB data traffic will be enough to support about 10 projects. 

I running now with 20 semi-dedicated proxies, but not difference compared to 10 proxies. (only one project)

Where can i choose for ''one day'', i see only setting for minutes ?

I just checked my email at stopforumspam, but it seems to be ok for now.

Thanks

• Where can i choose for ''one day'', i see only setting for minutes ?
    --> click the blue underlined "verified"
  • But now tier 2 and tier 3 will never get their verified links in 24 hours. Any suggestion ?

• OzzOzz
    edited December 2012
    the verification process will not be paused. just the submissions are stopped.

with "pause project after XXX links for XXX minutes" the settings are reseted every time you need to restart SER. because of that i always advice to select "reached a day" or whatever the exact term is.
  • Ok, i did....but the verification process is that slow that i will not reach the 300 verified links (running for 72 hours now) with only 250 verified and for tier 3 its even worse. How can i solve this ?
  • is 10BG datalimit enough (VPS) for running 10 projects (multi-tiered) ?

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @bulletproofx - number of verified/submitted links depends MOSTLY on the platforms you select and the filters you use and your global site list. Low filters = more targets. Big Global list = more to look post to quicker. Platform type = time taken to post. 

So with this in mind, select your filters and platforms and global list usage carefully and you can easily get those high numbers if that is what you're after. 
  • edited December 2012

@GlobalGoogler - Thanks for your comment, my setting are : tier 1 OBL 70, pr3 > post to Article, Social Bookmark, Social network, web 2.0 tier 2 OBL 150, pr1> post to Article, Directory, Blog Comment, Forum, Social Bookmark, Social Network and Web 2.0, tier 3 OBL 300, pr? > post to Article, Directory, Blog Comment, Forum, Social Bookmark, Social Network and Web 2.0.

What OBL settings should i use in tier 2 and 3 ?, not sure about that.

The main target for the ''money site'' is the US, should i uncheck all the other engines except US ?

Thanks

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @bulletproofx - you have a lot of reading to do! Go get yourself a carafe of coffee, and designate 2 to 3 hours every day for a week and read the GSA forum. These questions are very subjective and there are various posts covering different opinions on them. That is why I suggest you need to read both sides or even all three or four sides of the story!

Firstly, I don't think the number of links is as important as the quality. I also think different link types carry different weight in different niches. Again, there are at least 4 or 5 different viewpoints on what platforms to use for each tier. 

Also - search the forum about what SE's to select. There is a lot of discussion on this. 

Sorry for the not straight answer you expect, but you will need to decide on the different strategies available and pick one for yourself.