Skip to content

Wylde's Happy Proxy Tool

edited July 2014 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Wylde's Happy Proxy Tool

Scrape and check thousands of public proxies with Wylde's Happy Proxy Tool. The #1 proxy tool. Scrape and check public proxies. Use to google passed proxies to scrape, use them for posting to websites, or use them to protect your anonymity.

Features:

SCRAPING
Scrape proxies from your own urls or use the default ones provided.

PROXY CHECKING
Check thousand’s of proxies against Goggle, Yahoo and Bing.

AUTO SCRAPING AND CHECKING
Set the software to automatically scrape and check proxies and write to a folder for use in other programs (such as GSA SER).

FAST
Up to 500 threads and the ability to set your TCP port.

Was $49.99, now $25 for GSA members. Use coupon: GSA289UT

Proxy Uses:

Happy Proxy Premium Proxy List

Subscribe to our premium proxy list for $10 a month and be able to import thousands of our own working proxies right from Happy Proxy Tool. The lists are updated 4 times a day and will only be shared with a certain amount of people to ensure the proxies have a longer life span. Premium proxies include:

• SOCKS Proxies
  • Scrapebox Proxies
  • High Anonymous Elite Proxies (L1)
  • Anonymous Proxies (L2)
  • Transparent Proxies (L3)

More Info

Comments

• edited July 2014
    Version 1.0.2.6
    7/16/2014
    1. Improved default source list (1,385 default sources now).
    2. Change Log Button added under ‘Settings’ tab.
    3. Bug Fix: If ‘Unknown’ is checked in the export tab, it wont export the Unknown proxies.
    4. Bug Fix: Auto start only runs once if ‘stop at xxxx proxies’ option is enabled.

Premium Change Log:

1. Added several new proxy provides (7500 working proxies on average).
    2. List now updated every 2 hours.

Gscraper using ONLY premium proxies:

• is there a way to try this before buying, or refund policy if a customer is not happy with the software? I can't find anything about any refund policy or trial. I'm interested in giving this a shot and subscribing to the premium proxy list.

Thanks
  • @the_other_dude,

No trials and no refunds. You can read the license agreements for our products here: http://www.wyldesoftware.com/license-agreement/

You can subscribe to the premium lists without Happy Proxy.

We push out updates about once a week and provide continues support for all our products. If you have any questions about any products feel free to PM me and I'll answer any questions you may have.
  • HI Sam,

how do get premium lists? after i subscribe do you email proxies list?
  • @rkamreja,

Yep. After payment we email you your own custom url for use with Ser/Gscraper and other seo tools, and an access code for use in Happy Proxy.

• edited July 2014
    Hi Sam, i have subscribed to premium list, how much time will it take to deliver custom url? it says within 24 hrs after payment. please send as soon as possible.
  • @rkamreja,

Already sent out.
  • HI sam imported all premium proxy list of 7339 in scrapebox and run a test to get working proxies and not a single out of 7K list is working, could you please update proxy list with working proxies.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @samwylde

Just sign up to test it out, waiting for email.

If used with GSA Ser which of the following options would work well with with your proxies, and which is better with private proxies
    :
    Search Engines
    Submissions
    PR Checking
    Verifications
    Email checking

• @rkamreja,

Make sure to NOT test them for google passed in Scrapebox or Gscraper. That's a good way to get them banned faster.

List was updated 30 minutes ago.

I don't use Ser much anymore but here are what I use:

Search Engines - Public
    Submissions - Public
    PR Checking - None or Private
    Verifications - None
    Email checking - Private
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    What is the refund policy ?
  • @royalmice,

A few comments up:

"No trials and no refunds. You can read the license agreements for our products here: http://www.wyldesoftware.com/license-agreement/

You can subscribe to the premium lists without Happy Proxy.

We push out updates about once a week and provide continues support for all our products. If you have any questions about any products feel free to PM me and I'll answer any questions you may have."
  • To many how guys you sell your premium list. I have seen red-proxy selling to hundreds of clients same proxies and they are dying quickly, how about yours. I want to use on Gscraper, at how many threads can i use your proxies into my vps - 2gb ram and 1 core.  
  • @redfoxseo,

My partner and I use these proxies ourselves, so we are not going to let them get so dead that we can't use them (that's also why we update the list every 2 hours). 

We are about half full and than we will close to new subscribers.

My partner is using 1,500 (way too high lol). This is his current scrape with the premium proxies: 

That is over 5-6 day's I think.
  • Im going to subscribe for 10$ should they be added as public proxies or private in my GSA SER ?
  • @balajiseo,

Add them as public ones, and have it set to disable them if they are down.

All licenses sent out.
  • @SamWylde Just joined your premium proxy list. Thanks
  • Just joined proxy list - how long before I receive the list?
  • @the_other_dude, @newbieseo,

List info sent out to your email.
  • @SamWylde Thanks for the quick service!

How much bandwidth do you think the happy proxy tool uses an hour just running it at maximum right out of the box? I'm trying to decide if I want to use it on my home PC or if I need another VPS to run it. My VPS with SER and gscraper is pretty much tapped out on CPU
  • edited July 2014
    @the_other_dude,

I honestly have no clue. I would recommend using it on a vps unless you have unlimited bandwidth on your home connection.

Premium List Updates:
    1. Way more proxies (11,000 on average).

7 More slots for the premium lists. Also an ACTIVE subscription is needed for the proxies. 

edited July 2014
    The auto-save function has a bug.

Even tought i have selected to overwrite the file, it goes and create a new file each time and add the data and time to the file name ( even i have not checked that option)

This now mean that even i specify the file to use in GSA Ser and G Scraper it wont work because the tool creates a new file each time it save the checked proxies

Question -- What is the grayed out " Check with Premium Proxies" option below autosave ?

When testing the Premuim list in GSA Ser -- it only have about 2000 out of 7000 working --- so seems it is already overused -- so my question is how many people share the Premuim list ?

• @samwylde i subscribed got the proxies will add them as you said.
    thank you.
  • edited July 2014

1. Yes it does, the functions got mixed up and it will be fixed on the next release.

2. That will be removed on next release as well. Originally the premium proxies were only available from in the app but now each person is given their own url and that function is not needed anymore.

3. As I said a few comments above "My partner and I use these proxies ourselves, so we are not going to let them get so dead that we can't use them (that's also why we update the list every 2 hours)".

Most public proxies go down and come back up every couple minutes. We give out all proxies that are working when checked. Even if they test dead they can come back up which is useful for scraping. 

These are PUBLIC proxies, not private ones.

balajiseo

Enjoy. Let me know if you need any help.
    edited July 2014
    @SamWylde

Can you please give me a ETA on the next release that will fix the auto save function --- because as is i have to now manually add the links to GSA Ser or Gscraper every-time it completed the check. So it is no longer a set and forget solution

U did not say how many people share the premuim list
    @Samwylde

Thanks for connecting via Skype and helping me out with the questions  I had -- appreciate that
  • I was hesitant to buy the software at first because I couldnt at least try it. But after subscribing to the proxy list, it's been extremely reliable. The proxy list kept me going all night :)

I'm going to purchase the proxy harvester as soon as I get a new dedicated server next week. My VPS just cant handle SER, gscraper, and the proxy finder. I'll leave another review after I've messed with it.
  • edited July 2014
    Thought I would jump in and review the proxy list service:

As an outline, I only use public and scanned proxies - too cheap to buy private proxies (for SER), CB + OCR. For the purposes of testing this services, I set up a new machine only using the premium proxy list sub. Also, tested to 10 second timeout, 300 threads. Also only using verified and purchased lists.

Result:  

Amount of proxies - varies between 4k and 8k (again, this is only testing to 10 seconds timeout).
    LPM: 80+ consistently.
    VPM: 20+.

With the above, you have to remember that this is ONLY using the premium service - I know some will think this is low/medium, but when you factor in the cost of private proxies, this service is a WIN. Also, if you are wasting resources on scraping public proxies, either inside or outside of SER, having just one continually updated link to scrape is a God send.

Chances are you could get a higher LPM using a better OCR/Captcha service, better list etc. but for me this is perfect. Plus, slightly biased, really do love the software and support from @SamWylde!

With regards to GScraper, a very consistent 1500+ (when scraping using an updated proxy import more like 3k+) LPM. Compare this with other public proxy suppliers (don't want to name names, but think of a colour), for the money it is really a no-brainer.  

If anyone has any questions regarding how I setup SER etc, happy to help out.
  • jjumpm2
    "Also, tested to 10 second timeout, 300 threads. Also only using verified and purchased lists."

Are you sure there is no typo? 10 seconds timeout part?

• @derdor that is correct, I only want fast proxies..