Skip to content

adding a new post to the same Web 2.0 Blog

MaXMaX Portugal
edited July 2014 in Need Help
HI Guys, I cant get my head around how I can add a second post to my Web 2.0 Blogs which I already craeted and which have each 1 post already. How do I submit to the same Web 2.0 Blog a second post? do I do that by just selecting the same Web 2.0 Engines I already have created accounts for and use the same email accounts as before. Sorry I should never have asked that questions, I am embarrassed. :)

Comments

• @MaX try the schedule posting in the options tab
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi Vijayaraj, you seem to become my personal mentor. :) I am totally lost here I think. I have originally when I set up the web 2.0 account ticked the box for allowing to add more than 1 post.

What I cant understand is how to add and submit a fresh new post to those same blogs which already have one post published.
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    If I create a new Project than I have to fill in all the fields like the blog name etc, but the blog has already a name, so do I just leave those fields empty? This is very puzzling to me.

• @MaX In the project options schedule posting section

Allow Posting on Same Site Again – Checking this will allow you to post multiple times to the same Web 2.0 account
    Time to wait between two posts – This allows us to set up a publishing schedule
    Maximum Posts per account – This allows how many articles can be posted per account