Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    zpydaman 

Its automated. Once you paid you will get an email to your inbox (make sure to check your inbox as well) 

If you got any trouble let me know or may be skype P) 

raglady 

Yes i don't want to provide tons of crappy URLs .Cause i build backlinks only for quality filtered sites. Yes in future (hopfully TAT is around 2 weeks) we can build more than 80K per week :) 
    Latest List Released Day Ago. Make sure to check stats and order now! 
  • @vkp1988 do you have any list don't require OCR or recaptcha solving at all? 

Interested in buying a list that work with my tier 3, so the more links the better. 

Lete me know. 
  • VKP - I signed up for the subscription, looking forward to seeing how your lists compare to SERLists and some of the BHW vendors. If I have any feedback I'll pop in here to share. Good luck with the service and keep kicking ass.

Cheers
    Roadrage 

Sure i would like to hear a comparison her too . I already had some good feedbacks via skype.If you have anything let me know i am very happy to help.
    edited July 2014
    New July 13th LIST JUST Released

Total Unique Domains :58936
    80% Domains Are From PR0 Above  ( 0+ PR )

Get it while its available! 

PS : Today's my b'day so decided to giveaway $10 OFF for today.Use the coupon at checkout to get 27% OFF.Coupon expired in 48hours.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    vkp1988

Happy birthday man \m/

I would like to set subscription for recurring then i don't have to pay for it every month. I missed it and  again had to re register btw i blast a video along with your last 2 lists and noticed big accelerate on ahrefs and i am happy with results right away video on #4.Do you mind to share a template for your list (what you have used to build list)

don't forget to have a blast its your birth day lol!
  • If i set GSA to only add PR > 1 the LPM will drop down much? 
    yenerich 

Chances to drop it down is zero it depends with your setup. Normally >70% of my campaigns for t1 so targets are already sorted for high PR.

Sorry for late reply i had some troubles with internet provider last 2days.
    nawshale 

Yes.Invoice sent :) also thank you for your wish.

Yes since targets are from good filters they index fast and you can see results .Also do you use any indexers ? 
  • edited July 2014
    YOur latest list from july 13th was 70% duplicates!
    I make sure to check for duplicate urls first before importing new lists. I had 0. then iI imported your list, and 33K were duplicates.
    tsaimllc 

I am running 7 Dedis and 4Vpss 24hours they are scraping for me. But when it comes to verify you know how hard it is . Behind this often fresh lists the first main idea is list must be fresh and unique. Most of time lists die fast due to script updates or registration url changes. So they die fast. With my service i give 1st priority to fresh working more often updated list.  Once lists ready and processed i clean complete folder and build from scratch..I don't even care to cut targets to root and re verify .All are fresh and you will get maximum results with working fresh lists. But for some cases you may find similar targets rarely i try my best to avoid but still it depends.

My main goal is fresh always updated list ofc uniqueness. I try my best to keep them 100% unique each other .
    Also i'm busy with my custom scraper cause i am going to launch 360000 fresh targets every month project. (free of charge for subscribers) right now i am promising to give minimum of 40K and as you know i always give more targets than that so mistakes may happen I try myself too. :) 
  • I know you do over deliver just be careful because when you say
    Total Unique Domains :58936

as they are not totally unique from your previous lists
  • So, is that mean people who purchased duplicate
    list (like me)  will get the next one for free?
  • edited July 2014
    I have a dedicated project x 3 running your lists. I only use CB and CS 3x/each. The previous list gave 18,000 links. This one only gave 6,000 ( I allow 2 posts/site.) I suppose this is due to the duplicate sites as @tsaimllc mentioned. Please provide unique sites. I am a monthly subscriber.

tsaimllc 

alexmale 

HUBBA 

What i said by telling uniqueness is It has unique DOMAINS.Do you find any duplicates in each targets which contains a list?

List Is fully duplicates removed its 100% if someone fine duplicate domains I will provide fully refund.

VERY IMPORTANT

If you compare some lists (1st week list and last week list or something like that) it may find some duplicates between that. (Which means if you do a comparison for all time lists) that's why i always over deliver . And i try my best to keep this as a real service.

As you know if you tried out other services 

They don't want to update lists often . 

No quality targets 

Most of the time lists are dead for over sell

Full of marketing tricks but nothing new on list.

No proof or stats on current list

When you compare to my service.

AGAIN and AGAIN about my goal

MY goal is providing a unique super fresh 100% SER  WORKING verified list. Like i have mentioned i try my best to avoid duplicates from each lists. But if i do release often lists its not practical at all . Just think practical way.

Biggest Mistake

Some people really don't have an idea how to use a list for maximum benefits. After use a list most of the time people just leaving the list. But truth is most of the time targets are dying due to 

Root changes and script changes .

Think you purchased a list 

EX :

List 2 there was an domain called www.1.com and lately they change it due to script changes /registration or whatever its. Then SER unable to build backlinks /verify the list. But the truth is site is still exist. But with SER modification/updates you may find same site/URL after some lists also site ls alive and you can build a backlink for it.

I can advertise here i can provide 60K plus unique domains this is the reason i mention 4Ok unique domains and this is why I always over deliver. . I really work hard on quality targets and I provide best . And I have confidence to say this is the best list service outta there.

4 times updates per month and build a list with unique targets is really challenge. Again don’t forget you don’t want just tons of contextual targets which is not working or low verification ration. You want a list which is fresh and working. You decided it.

SER depends with performance each version. Even it may change verification rations. So I decided to share my SER version .exe copy and everything in future. Like I have said I am trying to provide over 80k minimum of targets but I can say they are 100% unique each list. OFC I am pretty sure if you compare other seller 1st list and last list you may find duplicates. Its normal but you all know it’s going up and down. 1st list same target may work and may die for some time and later if its alive and it SER catch target will be there in future.

I am sorry for my English. I am not a native speaker. Like I said I have got only happy clients and I am not a list seller. I do this to countdown my expenses and I am a affiliate marketer and I do this for my purposes. So I always want to do something useful. Hope you guys can understand,

• I think you do very well with your English!

You are correct that the lists are unique among themselves.

What version of SER are you using? Where do I get your .exe?

Thanks!
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @vkp1988

Thank you bro just subscribed for recurring. Paying manually every month is a sick for me.
    Agreed with what you said. I am experiencing lot of download fails due to proxies and SER proxy’s bugs. And i would say this is the best SER list and i was waiting for something like this. Hat's off for your killing support too.

• Heard big things about your service. Subbed.
    HUBBA 

I really happy when someone tell me my English is ok i learn English and trying. ATM i am using latest version but i am testing on 3 versions .I will let you know all as you all know we all having lot of SER bugs atm. :( 

nawshale 

I am really happy you solved it; ) And yes mostly i am worrying about download fails. 
    vij 

Me and My VA provide support trough TV and Skype 12hours per day :) If you have any question regarding our services don't hesitate to contact me.  I have confident you will like this service.
  • Still available for the 27$?
    Whats the latest verified list?
    Molex 
    Nope sorry :) you should wait for next month.

sales are temporally closed. We do not want to over sell our lists since we use these targets for our sites we don\t want to spam them to death :) 

New list supposed to out today .Since we are experiencing some troubles with our data centers new list may delay 2 - 3 Days.Thank you.
  • Hi!
    I have been trying to access your website, and no way.
    Have you solved data centers' problem?
    Thanks.

• Hey I had a question.
    AFter awhile our identified list will start to get cluttered with bad links as well (but it is recommended not to use 'clean up" as it kills good links).

How do you think we should go about importing your lists after a month or so? Just keep importing, or maybe start a new identified list (and then import yours fresh)
    raperez  

No. I have closed sales for last list due to limited copies and some delays with new list. However i just released July 21st list . You can check stats on site :) 

Yes possible and its plus since you using different lists. Added today list into membership area you can download also i am about to share some case studies what i have done with SER. :) they are coming soon.

Also personally i don't worry about loosing quality links by sorting with clean ups. But like you said it kills many targets due to tempory failiers ..proxies ..

I am very close to release 80K x 4lists per month instead of 60K . I think you don't have to worry about loosing targets and sorting as long as you are getting enough targets.  I do my best to improve my targets :) 
    edited July 2014
     JULY LIST 3 Out! 21st 

Unique Domains 59799

Hello Guys we have updated with new list. You can get now while its available. 

HOT!!News!!!

We have noticed very fast effective movements for Youtube videos with new list. Seems Google crawling fast these targets. Plus 15+ Domain authority for most targets.

If you have any question feel free to contact me on skype. Also i do provide Teamviwer support if you need technical support.

List to 3 100% verified with GSA SER 59799 unique domain targets.

go here to check new list stats: http://www.serverifiedlists.com/status/

Get your SER verified list now 

edited July 2014
    Hello! Guys

I just re launched my site with some new options. Now lists are updating more than 4 times per month which means more targets :) . Also i just added current list performance video to sales page. Current list has over 59K targets and with 4GB basic VPS i am expericing 300 - 400 stable VPM and 500+ LPM. Also lot of quality links.

In next two days i'm also going to send some case studies i have done after panda update.
    So make sure to check your inbox

Current list performance video :