Skip to content

Captcha retry

Is that function working for you guys? I have a global setting for captcha sniper - but in a certain project I wanted to increase accuracy and set option cutom retry to 20 - but I still cannot see like 20 catpcha retry in cs.

Otherwise can we somewhere set to download a page more than one time? I could also solve that issue of retries.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

CS is almost always replying with a result. No matter if the length looks OK or the answer itself if in any defined allowed char set. So almost no retry is done as it can always answer something.

For CB it's different, it will see that the found solution is not in any way correct or looking good to send back. It will send nothing back and SER will try to get another captcha (the retry) setting unless it has downloaded one that is solvable.

• But it does not solve that issue - it would solve when cb accuracy was close to 90% for most captchas - as long as it's not better than cs I will stick to it - just let me know how to make a retry posting in case a captcha is not solved - it would be a good option to set how many times gsa tries to post until link is succesfull - so there would be no matter if it fails because of a closed registration/captcha or page being down.
  • If you want to retry and retry again, just enable "Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before". Beware, the site owner may ban your IP. Increasing captcha retries does not solve your problem...

Well CB solve rate is better then CS even though you will hear the opposite from the CS guys. Do some tests yourself and you will quickly see the results.

Anyway the retry on a failed captcha solution is 3 by default inside SER and can not be changed.

• MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @Sven I have been using CS for quite some time and decided to give CB a try today, all I can say is wow! I sat and watched and was in amazement at how many captchas CB was solving when compared to CS
    Thanks, yes CB is way better than CS but it doesn't count much if the developer itself is saying it.
  • You should pass here a fresh youtube link - so all people could compare those two software - let's say 1 minute for solving forum captchas, one article and so on.
  • edited July 2014
    +1 for CB. I ditched CS long time ago, no refunds. It was crashing everyday. Now my SER+CB works flawlessly. Of course they would... they are made by the same company. There's really no need for a fresh youtube video to prove to anyone. Just download the trial version, and unlike CS, installation is a breeze...
  • I first bought CS then I switched to CB and I must say everything from the response time of support and solving speed of CB is amazing...
  • lol look at the vid of CS on thier home page. pause the vid every few seconds and look at the answers its giving back. they are mostly wrong even on simple captchas! The truth is right there on their home page