Skip to content

email login errors on new update (v8.72)

MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
edited July 2014 in Need Help
As the title say since I have updated to v8.72 I have receiving a lot of email login errors. It might be a coincidence that this is happening since I updated to v8.72? 

-ERR [SYS/TEMP] internal server error (#OCF013)

I have tried to login in manually via my web browser to the failed accounts and they are all working fine, this login error only seems to of appeared since I updated to the latest SER version

I am using Yahoo emails

It seems to be intermittent, they fail then I retest them in SER and they are working again, 5 minutes later I get the red error message next to all projects that the emails have failed 

any ideas? 

Cheers

Comments

• Check accounts now. Yahoo today had problems with servers. I faced same issue and now i dont have problems on 8.48.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited July 2014
    Hmm, I've been running campaigns all day with Yahoo accounts and not getting any error messages. o_0 
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @satyr85 yep I think you are right, all seem to be ok now I think it's your emails i'm using too

I just put two and two together when I updated SER and all the emails started to fail - talk about timing!

It must have been a glitch in the Matrix

Cheers Guys
  • Lol, same on my side, they failed after update to 8.72... Few minutes after update, less than 5.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    All of my emails are working ok now (touch wood)

Strange how they all failed when you updated to v8.72 too?