Skip to content

Just curious

I am just curious what GSA SER memberbase is like. Maybe @sven wants to keep it secret for whatever reason (i dont get why senuke does too!!)
curious how many people have purchased GSA SER so far. We talking hundreds, thousands, 10s of thousands etc.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well I would say that nearly every member registered here and writing has a license. You can count them ;)
  • And most of members have more than one license :)
    And the majority do not register at all.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited July 2014
    @sven must be a millionaire by now, €89 + €110 for both CB and SER let's say €200 for the both tools per individual.. Let's say he's sold 1,000 copies, that's €200,000 right there.

Now think about the hardcore users with 30 licenses, that's just 1 person/user...

I'd have to say, You've got to be close to half a mill euros before paying affiliate commissions and expenses ofcourse, but that's going on the basis of 2,500 users purchasing 1x copy of each piece of software :)

But anyway, that's none of our business! :o
    I can tell you Im in no way a millionaire. Think about taxes, payment processor fees, affiliate commissions, refunds, charegabacks...the list goes on and on...
  • lol sven is broke! Quick implement a monthly payment!
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    edited July 2014
    Having launched such products, updating them continuously, giving online support daily... this guy deserves to be(come) a millionaire.. lets just hope Sven will not start rick ross-ing on a private yacht and keep finding time to update Ser lol
  • i didnt join here for like a year after I purchased SER. Sven is a very helpful person, and he will always make tons of sales on anything he does because of the type of person he is.

Thanks for the tool, its the best IMO
    thanks ;)