Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• Please shoot me a pm whenever a spot opens up for the monthly subscription or will you announce this through e-mails?
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    fakenickahl 

Hello,

I have fixed it to limited 10 and its already filled , But for vacations i got 3 unsubscribe and going to launch 5 more spots to day may be tomorrow .YES make sure you are in my mail list :)

Thank you.
  • Pretty AWESOME list: very clean and full with quality sources. I`m scraping lists myself and have tested many of the other`s lists, but @vkp1988 `s one is probably the best one I ever run.

Keep working with that quality and Good Luck with sales!
    LIST 6  Out!  (26th of June)
    Unique Domains 65359
    MASSIVE List OF High PR SER VERIFIED TARGETS 

Order Now While Its Available!

PS : You can choose payment method at checkout trough 2checkout. (ex:paypal)

Also Limited 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE for monthly subscription.
    Subscribe Now And Get Weekly lists at monthly price.

libero 

Glad you like it . I have improved my quality of list and targets since i have bought 2more DEDIs :)
    Thanks again!.
    Hello guys! 

Has some issues with hosting provider and everything is back.

Now you can purchase new list at http://www.serverifiedlists.com 
    HURRY UP! 
    4 More Monthly Memberships Left! 

If you want to subscribe for monthly membership 
    follow the link below.

• Site isn't loading for me.
    HUBBA 

I switched to new hosting. Make sure to kill your cookies or you can give a try in 2 - 3 hours. Sorry about that problem.This week list is really massive over 69K targets more quality angry with hosting provider wait for DNS update. :) thanks 
  • Signed up monthly!
  • the website still doesn't work.
    Ranker 

Think nameservers didn't propagate yet in your side. Wait some hours and try again.Also make sure to clear history and try.Site is up and works fine :)
    HUBBA 

Ok thank you.If you have any question feel free to ask.

3 more SPOTS LEFT! Hurry Up GUYS!
  • you guys should answer your emails.
    tsaimllc 

Already replied you. I am about to go shopping for some time.Add me on skype if you have any question about membership credentials .
  • seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    i just purchased new list. 
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    vkp1988

Yes its up and downloaded new list.Seems new list cool :) going to gas it
    seopower

Thank you for purchasing my list. Next time you can use coupon code for existing clients. 

Use " GSA50' to get 10% Off  -Limited To 3Times

Hello Guys,

I have a good news for monthly subscribers.I have expanded minimum of 40000 (40K) Unique domains to 80000 unique domains. So every months 6th 12th 18th and 24th or 26th you will get 100% Unique SER verified list which has minimum of 80000 unique domains

Once again 80% from Contextual Platforms.

So if you are a monthly subscriber you will get fresh VERIFIED over 3200000 (320K) unique domain targets for SER .

2 More Spots Left 

Subscribe for monthly subscription while its available.
    Over 320000 Verified links per month.

PS : If you want to buy this week list click here www.serverifiedlists.com
  • just suscribe for monthly last digit CD392505T, how to do next?
    raglady 

Hi!

You will get registration link to your email (make sure to check spam box as well),After regstration you can login to membership area :) 
  • ok thank you, got it.
    the july 6 list will be ready tonight?
    raglady 

Yes! :) Also i didn't reply to your PM since i have answered here . 

You will be amazed with new list ( since i have improved my target quantity.

1 More Monthly Subscription spots left. 
  • I just downloaded today's list. I see 50,000 urls, is there supposed to be 80,000?
    HUBBA 

Its my future development. I am working for it . Always want to make this service effective and cost effective system like always. Once its ready i will notify to all subscribers. :) For now enjy over 50K lists monthly :) 
  • I'm running it now. Thanks!

• A little review:
    Really cool the list, i got 200-300 vpm running it, the first thing i looked was the number of blog comment, cos some list have sooo many blog comment and  trackback to fill the number, but  here we have a well balanced number. i love it.

Bad Note: it's only 50k can't wait for the 80k bro, the 320k/month is the thing that push me to suscribe monthly.
  • @vkp1988, hello, i just ordered for the monthly sunscription, i can;t access the lists...It didn't ask for user name and password for registration, just paypal payment page...Here is my Transaction ID: 6N99653xxxxxxxxxx