Skip to content

New around here. You might find this funny!

I am going to be lazy and copy and paste my hello to the forum

Hello forum,

It's great to be here.  I bought the software a couple of days ago.  I have been lurking since then reading through lots of threads.  I thought  i best join as as it seems like a cool forum.

My seo journey is just beginning so wish me the best of luck.

No hit this link http://thegsaforum.com/topic/1179-youre-stuck-with-me-for-a-year-at-the-veryy-least/

That was me 5 minute ago!  I signed up to the wrong forum.

The worst part is i paid $25 for a years access to the forum! hahaha sheeeeeeet!

Comments

• Maybe ask for a refund?
  • There is no contact threads or emails.  I had to ask for a refund in that thread. 

They best grant me one haha
  • They are refusing to refund. They told me off aswell because of the theme of the forum and what my topic said. Haha
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    lol I remember someone else running into that site a while back and doing the same thing. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014

@cozziola - TheGSAForum.com = The Genetic Sexual Attraction Forum

You already paid in $25. I would try to get something back for my money. Just don't pick up the soap.  =))

• I cant believe the cheek of refusing a refund.  My thread said you guys are stuck with me for a year! hahahaha, the woman PMd me saying this is a forum about reuniting with family and we didnt find your topic funny.  I'm got a email off them i should go read it.
  • Still refusing so i have asked where in terms and conditions it says that :)
  • wtf!  i have only just realised what that forum is about properly!!!!!
  • You payed for a incest forum HAHHAHAHAHA
    This is too epic :))

"thought  i best join as as it seems like a cool forum."
    "journey is just beginning so wish me the best of luck."
    cozziola  2014

• hahahahahaha fuck me this is good
  • At sign up it was asking who i was in the relationship and i was proper scratching me head!  i selected son for anyone that is interested hahaha
  • If you payed through paypal you can easily get a refund.
  • ive just opened a dispute,

i have no chance of winning.  its my own fault for not reading it properly. fingers crossed
  • i got my money back but only because i opened a dispute!
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    LoL i like the way OP explaining it . BTW glad finally you could get a refund.
  • lol next time pay more attention to details.
  • Or tell them you've had a rethink and no longer find your sister / brother attractive...
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    glad you got your refund, lmfao at the story and the situation.