Skip to content

★SERVerifiedLists★2+ Million Verified Targets★Realtime-SYNC★Boost LPM & VPM

Comments

• seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    vkp1988

Hey mate i am very interested with monthly subscription.I am on late party ? :( 
  • vkp1988vkp1988 www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    seopower 

Hi

Sorry right now all spots are booked.If someone unscribe i will post it here. For now you can go with one time lists and you will get coupon $7 off for your next purchase.
  • Like to have one..but is it still avaialble?
    yorktownfashion 

Present list is officially closed. New list will be launched tomorrow. But i am having some payment issues with paypal so may take 2 - 3 days to get release new list.

Finally List 5 is out. This time list is really MASSIVE! Must TRY! 

List 5 Is OUT!   

Total Unique Domains : 69361

[HOT]80% TARGETS FROM HIGH PR  - 1+

BOOST YOUR SER LPM & VPM 

To Check List Stats Click Here 

ORDER NOW AND GET YOUR COPY! 

Note: After payments make sure to check your email inbox and spam box to download your list. 

http://www.serverifiedlists.com

Note : I had to raise up prices due to increasing number of target urls from high authority sites. More quality targets means more resources. Also now i accept all kind of payments including paypal.

• nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    vkp1988vkp1988

Luckily i have got subscribed to your monthly plan before raise up . I am in love with list 5.Started blast yesterday and i am on 450+ VPM ratio. Subscribed to Word AI turing plan too :) . Love live this service man.
    @ vkp1988

By anychance is there running a discount coupon here ?

Sales site down.just called to my hosting provider and they are running small maintaince will be back in hour. Sorry guys. Waiti for it. List is solid. 
  • What time zone I am hoping the 1034 is the forum time

I am ready to pull the trigger loved list 4

Jim
    Site is up and ready for sales. If you have any question contact me at anytime.
    Decided to give away $5 Off coupon for 3 limited users. 

Use " SERLISTPROMO " code when you check out and SAVE $5. Limited for 3 Users.
    seopower

use SERLISTPROMO coupon to get $5 off . Thank you.
    mavrick 
    Yes i am with forum time. ( Me or my VA provide online help trough skype more than 18h per day) 

List 4 is officially closed and fresh list 5 is open right now. This time list is massive and very good for t1 . Try yourself to see difference . Also i am hoping to build a new video for lists performance plus how to-s videos :)

don't forget to use coupon while its available. 
    @vkp1988

Just purchased.will give my feedback later.
    seopower

sure :) You will like it . 

To Get Latest List Updates and SER Tips 

• I just bought your list. Can it be merged with Rons?
  • What the procedue to merge with his list? Can you give us a quick rundown?
  • I did not get any ser tips when i subscribed!
    mikie46 

Hello,

This list has verified over 60K targets. I would highly suggest you to run only my list if you want to compare my list or to see individual performance of the list. 

Also i am very confident you will like the list if you run along only this list. Cause list is fresh and pure. So SER can identify it very fast and it loves .Since these targets already pre verified with SER as a result you will experience high verified ratio.

I don't send any spam mails . I only send list updates or when its goint to release or any important news about SER.I don't need to Blast anyones inbox with already known very common basics.

Enjoy it and love to hear feedbacks later. 

cheer! 
    @ vkp1988

prefect list.i am looking forward to buy a new list in future.

seopower 

Thank you mate.I am working on new list. I offer over 200000+ targets per month.thanks again.
  • thinking about buying your list, can i get the discount code, there are others cheaper.
    or is $37 for the 40K links per week (so i should get 120K per month)
    tsaimllc 

Yes its only 1list. You can check stats and get the list. Monthly over 200K targets per month service currently no spots. Also i have confident to say this list quality and freshness and satisfaction is 100% guranteed. Feel free to compare and give a honest review.

Also i am deciding to giveaway free list for ser members . (ofc unique) i will launch it soon. 
  • how much was the membership cost per month
    tsaimllc 
    $67 monthly.List updates 4 times per month.You can login to membership area and download.Also provide SER templates (For you-tube campaigns and para) 
  • Kinda crazy that 4 lists per month is $67 but 1 list is $37. Less than the cost of 2.
    discount code?
    edited June 2014
    tsaimllc 
    Hello 

This list 80% targets from contextuals high PR links .Which is harder and resources are expensive than collecting  lower quality targets Right now no discounts available you can give a try and if you like you can subscribe to monthly.I will re launch monthly service once i get free spots. (i already got 1 spot due to unsubscribe for vacation)KIT :)
  • Id rather pay the money to get the subscription than pay less than half and get 1/4th so tell me when i can sign up
    tsaimllc 

Will be launch 3 limited spots with new list. I have got 4 spots and 1 already subscribed since hes in my skype. Will notify you.Make sure to subscribe my email list.