Skip to content

The New Recaptchas

2»

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Spamvilla, Reverseproxies, Captcha Eater, Catcha Tronix, Eve and MegaOCR, My rational is I don't think any of the above has some serious programmer who has a background in image processing.
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited June 2014
    @stranger

If I'm not mistaken it does not use OCR. On older version of xr cpu occupation climb very high on recaptcha breaking. To find out simply retrieve the config file captcha .... it was available before, I do not know now.

The image processing is difficult with twisted letters and even more if they touch. That is why I think the last recaptcha will be hardcore to solve and'll probably need new techniques.
  • Time to start a business.... 
  • @kaine, time for me to dig out my copy and see how it goes as well. might have to look into the RU community to see if anyone is doing it
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    @stranger

News of that ?
  • edited June 2014
    i kinda liked the new re-captchas, for manual entry they are easier, at least for me, than this crap

• I suggest skip these sites. Im serious here, those captchas are hard for real people to read. Can't figure out why the hell site owners use them. there are better choice to avoid spam
  • edited July 2014
    ^lol true using that captcha is like stalin sending his ppl to the gulags, even the innocent get punished! :P (just been wathicng documentaaries so its fresh on my mind)

Id love to hear more about this xrumer rogue mod to make it an ocr for any program, well me and every other owner :)